Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 December 2016 - 14:01

Screenshot_2.jpg

It always amazes me how Hades always seems to have stuff like this right at his fingertips  ;)

#22 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 14:20

It always amazes me how Hades always seems to have stuff like this right at his fingertips  ;)

nah google is ur friend

#23 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 December 2016 - 14:27

This Event is 72 hours. That's loads of time. And you have plenty of time to plan for it. :)

#24 Placenik

Placenik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 16:07

Happy anniversary Cows ! I wish you all the success for many more years to come.

#25 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 18:16

Thanks for the cake HCS... happy 10th! 

I'll catch up soon... even sooner than getting to EOC ,oP

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 December 2016 - 19:02

I'm far from EoC, but I'll definitely hit my goal of 1k.... Take that! naysayers that said I'd never make it this far.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#27 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 19:03

Happy 10th Birthday, thank you for the cake and I look forward to adding a few more levels through this event.  I'm  happy. :)

Happy 10th Birthday, thank you for the cake and I look forward to adding a few more levels through this event.  I'm  happy. :)

#28 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 00:14

Wow and a Pail Of The Hunted Cows Milk. To wash it down :P

#29 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 00:32

Sorry to those in advance that have jobs and don't have time during the week-days.

#30 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:10

This Event is 72 hours. That's loads of time. And you have plenty of time to plan for it. :)

Not that it matters to me i can squeeze time during the week but a lot of folk don't have much time during week... Thursday-Sunday might be better. Food for thought.

#31 999531

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:33

*** Its the most wonderful time of the year! *** thanks BG. You should use hooftest and try to compete with some of the guilds on their Guild Exp competitions. its a lot of fun

#32 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 14:31

10 years already ... why not increase the exp event duration to be 100 hours instead?

#33 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,818 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2016 - 14:32

Because 72 hours is plenty.

#34 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 17:55

Sorry to those in advance that have jobs and don't have time during the week-days.

I only work weekends, and I remember missing events because I couldn't be online. But over the last few years HCS has been good about spreading it out more evenly over week days/ends. I haven't had that issue in a long time. So thanks HCS.

#35 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 19:27

I only work weekends, and I remember missing events because I couldn't be online. But over the last few years HCS has been good about spreading it out more evenly over week days/ends. I haven't had that issue in a long time. So thanks HCS.

Personally i think thursday-saturday would cater to both sides... But i'll let the boss man do his thing whatever hcs see's fit.

#36 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 22:09

Hmm, just realized the event starts on a Tuesday.  I let HCS know when I have an issue with something, so thought it was a good idea to point out something I have noticed has improved. But looking more into it, I can see why this might cause an issue for alot of players. Not sure why it wouldn't run from Fri-Sun, Thur-Sat, Sat-Mon,  or some combination which would work for more groups of players.

#37 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2016 - 23:52

it runs from tuesday, so it will be over before weekend as its christmas that week end..

the cows will be at home with the folks celebrating..

i think even the cows deserve christmas off :)

#38 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 13:53

Hmm, just realized the event starts on a Tuesday.  I let HCS know when I have an issue with something, so thought it was a good idea to point out something I have noticed has improved. But looking more into it, I can see why this might cause an issue for alot of players. Not sure why it wouldn't run from Fri-Sun, Thur-Sat, Sat-Mon,  or some combination which would work for more groups of players.

ppl will adapt you have 24 hrs in a day plenty of time to find a hr or two if your really want to take advantage of a event not everyone works monday to friday

#39 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 18:25

I agree. I haven't worked Mon-Fri in 16 years, so I get it.  Also,  Christmas falls on a weekend this year for the first time in years, as was pointed out. We'd hate to have a big event running and no cows around to fix problems. And  the cows deserve to spend the holiday with their family.  It makes sense to run the event the way they have it planned, even if not the most convenient for all players.

#40 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:25

Would be nice it had at least 1 day of the weekend involved with it... even Friday would help. The past 2 events It took me 5 almost 6 hours to hunt.. sadly I won't be able to do that because of working late and having to get up early the next morning. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. But oh well I guess I'll just have to settle for a normal hunt this time. Thanks for the event though regardless HCS!

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: