JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2020 - 16:20

Good afternoon everyone!

We hope you have all been enjoying the latest version of the Fallen Sword mobile app, apologies go out to anyone who lost access to the app earlier this week. We have been working hard to get this next update ready and are really happy to announce that the IOS version of the app has just been approved and should be available from app stores now! I'm afraid Android users will have to wait just a little longer for the approval process to complete, but we don't expect this to be much longer. We hope you all enjoy the newest version of the Fallen Sword mobile application when it becomes available for you!

(Android have since approved the update and it is now available to download on android devices.)

The main change this update relates to the skills and buffs menus. We have implemented a new design that merges both panels into one and we think it is much more user friendly. Everything regarding skills and buffs is much more accessible now too and these panels have received a much needed performance update behind the scenes. On top of this, the skill select popup and other areas that rely on skills have had visual and performance updates too. We look forward to hearing your feedback on these areas.

This update also addresses a number of bugs and user requested improvements (a full list of which can be seen below). Please continue to keep the feedback coming and if you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to let us know! We are determined to make Fallen Sword the best it can possibly be and we couldn't do that without you! 

We hope you continue to enjoy the Fallen Sword mobile beta and as always, Happy Hunting!

~The Fallen Sword Team

v0.8.6 Patch Notes
Below is a list of everything added to Fallen Sword Mobile v0.8.6

New
Composing - XP gained from collecting/discarding potions now displayed.
HUD - Unspent skill and attribute points now displayed.
Inventory - Component total and maximum values added.
Skills - New design for the skills menu implemented game wide.

Bug Fixes
Auction House - Row selection display issue.
Auction House - Unable to bid on a previously bid item.
Composing - Bottle creation not separating colours from design.
Composing - Button intractability issue.
Composing - Fragment values now update after potion brew.
Composing - Potion naming now blocks special characters preventing error on creation.
Composing - Potions in progress no longer display fragment cost on potion information.
Guild Logs - Missing player names from logs.
Guild Roster - Error when trying to load personal profile.
Guild Vault - Manual Refresh does nothing.
Guild Vault - Recalling guild tagged items does not automatically update panel information
Guild Vault - Unable to recall equipped guild tagged items.
Logs - Display issue on guild invite logs.
Logs - Link to sender profile missing.
Notebook - Input locked after 250 characters.
Notebook - Scrolling issue.
Preferences - Auto frag/discard preferences not saving upon edit.
Skills - Casting buffs after resetting skill level throws error.
World - Dark realms not displaying.
World - Floating message spam on return to app.

Join The Beta
If you have yet to try the Fallen Sword Mobile Beta then you can join using the links below.

Android: Here
IOS: Here

~The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 16:32

I am still facing the ELOG10 error. But looking forward to testing the updated app soon.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#3 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 16:42

I can no longer use space when trying to name my pots for composing.

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 04 December 2020 - 17:06

tenor.gif

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 04 December 2020 - 20:57

working fine on ios atm 

5aZzW0p.png,

#6 Grumpy Grey

Grumpy Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 21:02

Android is still getting same login error code as for last two days.

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 21:06

From the OP:

I'm afraid Android users will have to wait just a little longer for the approval process to complete, but we don't expect this to be much longer.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#8 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 04 December 2020 - 21:16

yep buy an iphone 

5aZzW0p.png,

#9 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 22:09

yep buy an iphone 

ewwwww, no thanks

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#10 Grumpy Grey

Grumpy Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 22:15

I have a droid but  seldom use it, from what I have seen I Phones are superior to Droids any way but I think that subject would be off topic in this thread. 

#11 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 December 2020 - 19:15

Good evening everyone,

Just a quick post to let you all know that Android has approved this new update and it should be available to download now!

~The Fallen Sword Team

#12 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 December 2020 - 19:17

I can no longer use space when trying to name my pots for composing.

Hi Tilley,

Thank you for pointing this out, I think I know what is likely causing it and will look for a fix. 

~ Conix

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 00:58

Thanks Conix and Kami.

I just finished my hunt on the app, except for a bit of sluggishness with Teleport, I was pleased as usual.  10 smooth levels with 0 lag during an event.

Now if I could only rebuild stam faster  :P 

Edited by BadPenny, 06 December 2020 - 00:59.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#14 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 06 December 2020 - 01:53

thank you

5aZzW0p.png,

#15 Kyourakyu

Kyourakyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 15:30

Buff Market is broken, or specifically its find buff function. You cant find buff if the buff youre looking for is still unlearned/locked.
Guild Vault search function is also having the same problem, it only work on the first time, but you tried to use it again for a second time, all the item is no longer shown.

Auction House is still a bit clunky in my opinion, whenever i drag down to refresh the page, i cant tell if its already refreshed or not. I think making it page by page like on the website is better than the continous scroll.

#16 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 16:53

Still exploring things in this version. I see an exclamation mark over the buffs menu (not the market, but the buff guide and active buffs page). I assume this is for getting my attention, but for what?

uvG2ReE.jpg

#17 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 18:48

I am using a laptop but maybe this is happening with phones too. The game wants me to repair quest item?

Attached Thumbnails

• Blacksmith.png

Edited by WandKing, 06 December 2020 - 18:58.

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 21:09

I noticed that the fire still shoots from the walls in the Burning Abyss:

18Vf1tx.jpg

This only occurs on the app, although at one time it was also visible on the browser as well.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#19 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 December 2020 - 14:24

Still cant view a players profile from the log. Pressing on the log msg the options are : quick buff, reply, more options. Under more options there is no option to view the profile.

#20 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2020 - 18:36

Buff Market is broken, or specifically its find buff function. You cant find buff if the buff youre looking for is still unlearned/locked.
Guild Vault search function is also having the same problem, it only work on the first time, but you tried to use it again for a second time, all the item is no longer shown.

Auction House is still a bit clunky in my opinion, whenever i drag down to refresh the page, i cant tell if its already refreshed or not. I think making it page by page like on the website is better than the continous scroll.

Hi Kyourakyu, 

Thank you for getting in touch with this feedback, we have looked into and found the issue with the buff market search, this has now been fixed our side and will be available in the next update.

We have also looked into guild vault search and cannot find an issue here, can you give us more information as to what is happening? If you have steps on how to reproduce this issue, that would really help us find out what's going on.

I'm afraid the Auction house is not due a redesign at this time, but I have passed your feedback to the design time to be taken into consideration for future designs.

Still exploring things in this version. I see an exclamation mark over the buffs menu (not the market, but the buff guide and active buffs page). I assume this is for getting my attention, but for what?

Hi Edith3000, 

The exclamation mark over the buffs menu is to alert you to your unspent skill points. There will also be an exclamation mark over the player menu when you have unspent attribute points. Thank you for getting in touch that this is not obvious, will look into ways to make this more clear for future updates.

I am using a laptop but maybe this is happening with phones too. The game wants me to repair quest item?

Hi WandKing,

This looks like a server issue to us and as a result will likely effect both app and browser. We have yet to find out the cause of this issue but are looking into it, thanks for the report. 

I noticed that the fire still shoots from the walls in the Burning Abyss:

This only occurs on the app, although at one time it was also visible on the browser as well.

Hi Penny,

This is likely a cache issue. Inside the preferences menu, right at the bottom, there is a button to "Delete Resources". Can you press this for me and let me know if the map is still displaying incorrectly? If this doesn't fix it then we will keep digging to find the cause. 

Still cant view a players profile from the log. Pressing on the log msg the options are : quick buff, reply, more options. Under more options there is no option to view the profile.

Hi ZoloKing,

You are right, this option is indeed still missing. We have just found where it was hiding and will be available in the next update.

Thank you again to everyone that has provided feedback on this latest update of the Fallen Sword mobile application, Please keep it coming and as always, Happy Hunting.

~The Fallen Sword Team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: