Photo

TANKs not doing ASV

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#21 Marvonen

Marvonen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2015 - 15:20

cool ali providing weekly comedy thread <_<

#22 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2015 - 19:52

Hehe

Even if I came back and play again.....rude players won't get runs.....as simple as that.

I used to tank for any players providing they are willing to learn especially since I'm not the best tank in the game.

You want runs? Be polite and patient or else you will be in the cold; I'm sure many helpful tanks, healers, and dps said this time and time again.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#23 weah

weah

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:59

You cant do all things better in Eldevin. If you want ASV respec to tank or healer or to a good DPS at least. If you try other things like PvP or solo bosses dont be mad when people dont take you in dungeons

#24 Unlucker

Unlucker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 December 2015 - 15:20

Well with best dps possible, asv is around 15-30mins. With 2+ pvp build dps it goes often to over 40+ mins. And for people who does A LOT asv just to help people out, it gets frustrating.

I have collected over 1k relics even though I already have my set. (Full healer, full mage, full tank sets)

Just helping others as healer to get their set.

Well I respect that YOU choose YOUR team. But telling other players to not pick someone, because he plays a certain role is lame to be honest.

And there are plenty DPSes that need relics for sets more than you do (when you have full set already). When I was helping as DPS with lower dungeons I always left group when someone without a set wanted to join.

#25 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 December 2015 - 00:19

https://forums.hunte...-tanking-guide/

one of the best tank guides there is as it has not just my own knowledge but knowledge of others that have imputed use this to spec tank and actually make a difference

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#26 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:42

Why me so bad? :(

I went and learned how to tank because I wasnt getting any asv runs as an underpowered dps.

Average asv run was 40 min(way back when).

Started taking any player to try be  a "helpful" tank, and when I chose "newbie know it all" players who choose not to listen to recommendations my runs turned into 1 hour + affairs with multiple wipes which ended up costing alot of gold.

Some players just dont listen to advice and tend to get avoided on runs, quite understandable really when you think about it...

#27 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 14:59

Well I respect that YOU choose YOUR team. But telling other players to not pick someone, because he plays a certain role is lame to be honest.

And there are plenty DPSes that need relics for sets more than you do (when you have full set already). When I was helping as DPS with lower dungeons I always left group when someone without a set wanted to join.

I play as healer, not as DPS. I dont care who runs with whom. I only care about people who are about to run with me. Obviously I pick good dps over bad ones and some people are just banned due to fact they only have no upgraded snow aoe.

and if they want runs, they go for full dps, not low dps pvp-hybrid. That's why there's slots to make new characters.

Edited by SagaTeller, 25 December 2015 - 15:01.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#28 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 21:44

Congratulation, Aliarth! You've just made another HOT TOPIC thread :D

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt