#1 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2018 - 13:32

Hi Everyone, I have recently started working at Hunted Cow with my prime duties being on the Fallen Sword Mobile Port. I am looking forward to working on this project and am keen to hear all your feedback as updates are released. I hope you are all enjoying the beta so far and I hope you are as excited for future updates as we are. Until then, Happy Hunting.

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 13:50

Glad to see! New FS staff is fine by me!

#3 Coohpal

Coohpal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 13:53

imm looking forward for it... since im always outside on work :)

#4 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 14:56

Welcome to the Hunted Cow Team i hope you enjoy a very successful merge into your new assignment ,Best of Luck in everything you do for us ..  and a sign of good things to come .. thanks again 

JustConix Please go grab some gear(or make your own)and come play the game for a while i think you  will gain some insight into the community at large and get a feel for the game and try the Epic Quests.

We look forward to seeing you in game soon .

Edited by ironlegs, 18 January 2018 - 04:45.

#5 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 16:03

Welcome aboard! Hopefully this means a massive amount of progress will be made towards completing the much anticipated Fallen Sword App! (Even a Spider can dream, right?) Perhaps Hunted Cow Studios will accept you into their guild soon enough, we still have room at RA as long as you are willing to learn the ways of PvP/GvG. Happy coding!

~Spider0007

Edited by Spider0007, 16 January 2018 - 18:35.

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 January 2018 - 16:31

Oh, goody!  I've been waiting for v 2.0 to come out so I can test it.  I'm a 100% mobile user and there are many limitations that a PC user doesn't have, such as an inability to slide the map around, which means it has to be zoomed out, which causes either the "rubber band effect" or being unable to move to the point you tapped.  AM is also hard to use because the refresh button is too tiny for fat old lady's fingers.  I have a couple of mobile devices, and I'm looking forward to seeing how these things are addressed.  Another thing that I noticed while using  v1.0, there's no way to tell if a critter is normal, champion, elite, and so on unless you actually tap it and read the detail.  Folks around here are used to breezing through a hunt as fast as possible, so some way to differentiate between that would be a big plus for everybody. 

Anyway, welcome to Erildath, I hope you'll come play with us so you can get to know us and the game better.  Or at least come join the fun in Global Chat now and then.

Edited by BadPenny, 16 January 2018 - 16:34.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 18:51

Welcome to the team! 

#8 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 20:13

7fyzEyR.jpg

#9 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 January 2018 - 21:30

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#10 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 22:08

Welcome to the game =)

http://youtu.be/A52--FKUQgU

#11 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 16 January 2018 - 22:20

Welcome!! :)

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#12 Liren

Liren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 22:40

Welcome! Looking forward for v0.2.. It's been almost a year since v0.1 was released for beta.

2mxGo8O.png

- - -

No pain, no gain...

#13 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 18 January 2018 - 05:25

wait we have an app ????

5aZzW0p.png,

#14 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:34

Welcome!

Ask Zorg how to fill everyone's stam bank. Doing that, out of the gate, would adore you to many players...

Finish the app so we can see some decent game feature development please.

Good luck at your new position.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#15 Ryebred

Ryebred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 19:21

Welcome to the team JustConix. Play the game ATA and get right to work.

I play from phone often and one problem I encounter is inability to mouse over buff icons to s e what levels are present. I can't imagine app having any more user friendly feature to eliminate this problem but curious to know if It's come up and/or being addressed. You can see buff levels by pressing on each icon individually but in time it would take one to look at 20 buffs(not that considering what we often are faced with) the levels of the first ten could be changed by the time a phone user has time to get through a short list. Perhaps skill level can be displayed under the icon as duration is or superimposed within it to fix. Due to this lone issue I can't imagine using app for a lot of play I enjoy.

#16 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 18:16

welcome to hcs bro

#17 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:07

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have read each and every one of your messages and I can't be happier to have joined such an amazing community! Sorry I haven't had the chance to reply until now, I have been hard at work to bring you all an update to the Fallen Sword Mobile Port! We are currently nearing the completion of the new and improved quest book! Expect screenshots in the coming days! But until then, Happy Hunting :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: