84 replies to this topic

#1 NewADK

NewADK

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:05

Welcome to the DoIJ,

Many of you wont know this but we are the 3rd oldest cult in all of Gothador! We have had many names come through our ranks here over the years. Some of the good ancients such as Jinx, Jasmin, Freedom, Felissin, Uberfiend, Viator, Vampeternal, Raelcleap, Doomeverstar, Ginge and some of the not too good ancients such as JaggedFel and Grimgrot. Also we have peacefully co existed with Blackhand and the good trader folks of Varo Caravan for many years.

We are located at 2, 6 in Varo Level 3. Were we have strived the keep the Gargant and Tormentor population down as much as possible. (we cant abide the smell).

Anyone and everyone is welcome on our forums. http://www.doij.net.

The sort of people DoIJ are looking to recruit is quite simply anyone who wants to be part of a family. We've known each other here at the DoIJ for a long long time, we arent a team anymore. We really are a family.

We take pride in our relationships with one another and our only request is that all members use our forum from time to time.

We also have our own dedicated shoutbox (developed by me) which is great for hunting, cult quests and and capture co ordination, oddly we all seem to shout what we have for lunch everyday! Not sure why but hey! it seems to work and we like it!

Oh... The DoIJ Fortress (our CS) is fully equipped with every luxury upgrade possbile!! Apart from Psychic Training just purely 'cause we think its money for trash.

Please stop by, Chat with us, we'd love to hear from you. :)

ADK

History of 'The Dispensary of Indiscriminate Justice'

In a distant land, centuries ago, there existed a powerful order of Mages and Sorcerers - The Order of the Crescent Staff.

Their founder, a wise and powerful mage by the name of Grammus, had an epiphony when he was a child. In his dream, Justice manifested herself and came to him proclaiming him be her hand in the mortal realm. Grammus accepted and dedicated his life to neutrality, objectiveness and balance.

Over the years, Grammus collected many followers keen to understand this new way of thinking - neither right nor wrong, good or evil, lawful or unlawful, they existed to maintain the balance of justice across the land.

Until Drael.

Drael was a young man who arrived at the order of the Crescent Staff, yearning to become a mage. He knew he had what it took - he was an accomplished Sorcerer and Grammus could see potential. But Grammus had allowed himself to become blinded over the years. Drael was indeed eager to learn, but maybe too eager...

One night, after several months under Grammus' dedicated tutoring, Drael stole into the Order's Grand Library where he knew the powerful tomes to be kept. His inate sorcerous talent had seen him rise meteorically through the Order, but he lusted for more...

By the time Grammus had realised what had happened, Drael had absorbed several tomes of extremely ancient magics, and was beyond saving or redemption. His mind was gone and his soul was contorted - twisted by the very power he longed to wield. In his rage, Drael set upon a rampage of destruction, killing all who refused to stand alongside him.

Although against his teachings and his faith, Grammus believed he had to oppose Drael and that one of them would be destroyed. To this task he resigned himself. Before he left, he appointed his most promising student - Drago - to preside over the order in his stead.

Decades past and the war between Grammus and Drael raged on, Many times, both sides came to the brink of victory, only to have it dashed in the blink of an eye.

Drago awaited his master's return, but knew, deep down that Grammus had betrayed his faith - True Neutrality, the very essence of Blind Justice.

One night, Justice herself heard Drago's pleas for help. She empowered him as the bearer of her sword and protector of her book and told him;

"Drago. Should either Drael or Grammus be victorious - I will cease to exist, for there can be no Justice without a balance of all things. Seek out those who would assist you in your task - those that will maintain the balance at any cost." In order to achieve true neutrality you must empower a soul from each of the eight blood lines.

An Elf from the Darkest Pines, a Greenskin from the Cave of Despair, a Monk from the Holy Temple, the Omnilord is my own immortal being (Lady Justice), a Shadow from the Taverns of Ruinica, a Vampire from the old world and lastly a powerful undead from the depths of hell itself. There is another.. a human but his path is long and birthright a mystery even to the gods.

From that moment a new order was born and a new way of thinking: Indiscriminate Justice focuses on the principle that all things can be seen objectively; that everything can be stabilised and that the only way to keep our sacred realms intact is for a subtle yet powerful force to maintain and protect the balance of True Neutrality.

Are you worthy?

DoIJ

#2 Vampeternal

Vampeternal

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 13:39

the doij is really a great cult and if I hadn't joined a few other ex-members of the doij to start a new cult I'd still be there.
it's a very friendly and indeed family like cult *so much so even that I'm still very welcome in their midst* and I must say that it truely pained me to leave them.

so if you're looking for a really good, friendly cult the doij is certainly the best currently recuiting

#3 gothador_jennison

gothador_jennison
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 13:41

Having had dealings with your cult in the past with you ADK and Delon, anyone considering this cult would have a nice tome to go to and good people to talk to.

I wish you the best in your hunt for worthy members.

#4 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 14:24

Evil things dwell in the depths of Varo... Only the toughest of the topugh and bravest of the brave can survive there... ADK named just a few of those who chose to leave there over putting their life at risk... Do you have what it takes? ;)

#5 Garnet27

Garnet27

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 May 2007 - 14:32

I'm still settling in at the DoIJ fortress, but everyone has made me feel right at home. ADK is a great cult leader.

DoIJ culties, you are the best :D

#6 NewADK

NewADK

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 14:43

I'm still settling in at the DoIJ fortress, but everyone has made me feel right at home. ADK is a great cult leader.

DoIJ culties, you are the best :D

Argh!! noo dont call me the cult leader!! it makes me blush!! :oops:

Thank you every one for your kind words!! Bribes paid by paypal tonight at mid night :)

ADK

#7 gothador_sniper

gothador_sniper
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 14:45

Its rather cool to see you guys making a comeback. Ill always have space in my heart for Varo 3 cults ;)

#8 granberry

granberry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 14:46

good cult, nice square, lovely ladies in there. if it wasn't for my ex I would still hang there with vampie but as it stands we've build our own little home in mount B. I've grown used to the view out of my cellar there.

it's a good place to be though, I give it a 4 star rating :) go join DOIJ !! should you get tired of ADK however come find us :wink:

ADK bro, manly bearhug to my fella undead (and get your ass in gear, my alt has surpassed you :lol: )

#9 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 May 2007 - 14:48

*Is still waiting on his account to be enabled on the DoIJ website*

<.<

>.>

#10 NewADK

NewADK

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 14:59

I might have to try and start some kind of Revolutionary action in Varo 3 and try and get Blackhand kicking ass and taking names again.. ..... ahh the good old days :D

Cheers Fel my Undead Brother in Arms... Protector of the Brit hating rabbit.

Sain - eeek !! Sorry! YHPM, DoIJ account sorted.

ADK

:D :D

#11 gothador_nadire

gothador_nadire
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 15:03

Lovely cult if it wasnt for ADK i would still be there :P (just kidding hun) It was my first cult, and i loved it there... really glad to see you guys are building up again :P

#12 Cynyth

Cynyth

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 15:34

some of the not too good ancients such as JaggedFel and Grimgrot

Grimgrot is considered an ancient? :shock: I've been around longer than her, so what does that make me?

#13 NewADK

NewADK

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 15:35

Wise and experienced! with a lovely temperament?

:shock: eek

ADK

#14 gothador_tolangardh

gothador_tolangardh
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 16:32

I'm not an old hand at Gothador, but I'm having a great time. A big part of it has been the love from the older timers, especially Recondite and ADK.

We try to have hunts often. Not long ago, I was always following, but now I'm trying to lead a bit, too. It's always fun getting loads of levels for just a few AP.

Lapwing and Delon are great miners who always give us their best deals. Other culties will frequently help out with other needs if they have the abilities.

Join our forum and see what we are like and then join our efforts to clean up the Varo Dungeon!

#15 NewADK

NewADK

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 17:45

Much love Tolangardh, brother... :)

ADK

#16 vickieverkie

vickieverkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 18:32

Well well, what to say about the Doij. There are some great people in there. Drago is an absolute darling. And ADK is hot. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

One of the things that can happen is that you are peacefully at home, when the doorbell rings. Then you open the door and there is ADK in disguise asking for a cup of tea. He almost loooked human then.

I had a great time when I was in the Doij. But it was time to move on. So me and some other of our finest started our own cult. If you want to be in a cult where everyone is each others friend, the Doij is a good place to start.

#17 gothador_recondite

gothador_recondite
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 19:28

Indeed, the DOIJ is one very comfortable place to be. The first and only cult I've joined, they took me in and showed me the ropes; then, having quit gothador for some time, had no reservations welcoming me back. It's become an in house joke, but if not for my culties I likely wouldn't play at all.

#18 gothador_jinxeth

gothador_jinxeth
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 20:10

276th location added to the BoW - so been around a long old time. Groovy kind of people :D

#19 gothador_soloman

gothador_soloman
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2007 - 21:59

I started playing in October and have progressed well, but I certainly wouldn't have got half this far without the DOIJ.

I was fortunate enough to meet some of the guys at a BBQ and they where fantastic people. (Thanks for the brandy ADK).

Like Recondite says, without the DOIJ it would be half the game.

#20 gothador_andor

gothador_andor
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2007 - 04:45

DOIJ is full of quality members that have been around since the dawn of Gothador time. It is a high honor to be a member. Best of luck to you all.

*salutes*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: