54 replies to this topic

#1 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 14:59

Seems like almost every game aspect hardly has any activity anymore so …..

Introduce “Towers” (= a Guild Structure)

They can be bought under the Guild Upgrades Section for 100 FSPs each (4-6 Towers in total)

“Orbs” can be placed in “Towers” & the “Orbs” need to be invented !!!

to invent an “Orb” will require a lot of EPIC resources => so let’s get as many game aspects involved as possible (all kinds of Farming from Resources to LE, Inventing, SE Hunting, Titan Hunting, PvP Ladder, Arena, GvG Conflict, …..)

Recipe A = 1 x The Hunted Cows Warhammer + 1 x The Hunted Cows Amulet + 1 x The Hunted Cows Helm

Recipe B = 1 x Steamforged Gorgeanaka Cuirass + 1 x Chodrcane Gloves + 1 x Perchtas Grasp + 1 x Perchtas Rune

Recipe C = 1 x Ridged Plate Cuirass + 1 x Shadow Weave Gloves + 1 x Vine Tendril Gauntlets

Recipe D = 1 x Bag of 100 PvP Ladder Tokens + 1 x Bag of 1000 Arena Tokens

(NEW PvP Ladder Reward added called “Bag of 100 PvP Ladder Tokens” + Arena Reward called “Bag of 1000 Arena Tokens”)

Recipe E = 1 x Inferno Hammer (Tier 5) + 1 x Steamwork Cuirass (Tier 5) + 1 x Writhing Ward (Tier 5)

Recipe F = 3 x Deepwater Choker + 3 x Death Ring of Lestus + 3 x Ogaliths Fiery Grasp + 3 x Arcing Sabatons of Cyclonus

Recipe G = 3 x Feather Amulet of Kantec + 3 x Skaldirs Frostbitten Steps + 3 x Venoxa Tox Gland + 3 x Wazargs Siege Helm

Recipe H = 3 x Tith Ausos Shield + 3 x Fuvayus Vortex Stone + 3 x Echiphons Scale Gauntlets + 3 x Gorgeanaka Skin Shoes

Recipe I = 3 x Pyramid Amulet of King Sothad + 3 x Rune of Boteroth + 3 x Mace of the Colossus + 3 x Tsukiyaomos Benighted Helm

Recipe J = 3 x Krakaradon Tooth Harpoon + 3 x Helm of Kojin + 3 x The Mask of Terror + 3 x Choker of Time

Recipe K = 3 x Roach Rune of Epidemicus + 3 x Kraganaths Krushing Helm + 3 x Dragon Draped Breastplate + 3 x Elemental Shield Blank

“Orb” = Recipe A + Recipe B + Recipe C + Recipe D + Recipe E + Recipe F  + Recipe G + Recipe H + Recipe I + Recipe J + Recipe K

Furthermore “Orbs” are tiered =>

Orb (Tier 1) = Orb + Orb

Orb (Tier 2) = Orb (Tier 1) + Orb (Tier 1)

Orb (Tier 3) = Orb (Tier 2) + Orb (Tier 2)

Orb (Tier 4) = Orb (Tier 3) + Orb (Tier 3)

Orb (Tier 5) = Orb (Tier 4) + Orb (Tier 4)

• Function of those invented “Orbs”

“Orbs” can be placed into the “Towers” (=Guild Structure) to give BONUSES !!!

Here are some EXAMPLES: (each Orb placement can give 1 of those Bonuses, either Stam Gain, Max Stam, Teleport Cooldown reduction, get % more Guild Experience (GXP) per Creature, get % more Experience (XP) per Creature, …..

Orb = +1 Stam gain, +1k Max Stam, -1 sec Teleport Cooldown, +1% GXP, +1% XP,

Orb (Tier 1) = +2 Stam gain, +2k Max Stam, -2 sec Teleport Cooldown, +2% GXP, +2% XP,

Orb (Tier 2) = +3 Stam gain, +3k Max Stam, -3 sec Teleport Cooldown, +5% GXP, +5% XP,

Orb (Tier 3) = +5 Stam gain, +5k Max Stam, -4 sec Teleport Cooldown, +10% GXP, +10% XP,

Orb (Tier 4) = +10 Stam gain, +10k Max Stam, -5 sec Teleport Cooldown, +15% GXP, +15% XP,

Orb (Tier 5) = +15 Stam gain, +15k Max Stam, -6 sec Teleport Cooldown, +20% GXP, +20% XP,

These were just some Examples

So if a guild has an Orb (Tier 2) and wants Max Stam then they have to insert the Orb into the Max Stam Tower to get ONLY the Bonus of +5 Stam gain !!!

If a guild has an Orb (Tier 5) and wants more GXP then they have to insert the Orb into the GXP Tower to get ONLY the Bonus of +20% GXP !!!

Info:

• The Epics in Recipes A, B, C were choosen on purpose because they need the most ingrediens, are the most expensive & will take time to get them !!!
  • I choose to NOT include any of the Elemental Weapons (Javelin, Hammer, Trident, Blade) into any Recipe for obvious reasons (are already used to invent the 4 Elemental Shields, titans do NOT drop them, is from a quest + will get too expensive for new & low players), same why did NOT use any Elemental Shields in any Recipe !!!
  • Each Tower has a different function, meaning that there is a Stam gain Tower, Max Stam Tower, Teleport Tower, GXP Tower, XP Tower, …… (this is to avoid abuse by a guild getting 4-6 Towers & placing Stam Gain or Max Stam Orbs in them, each Tower can be used once, meaning you can only have ONE single Stam Gain Tower, NOT multiple ones, applies to the rest too !!!
  • Everything I posted here is just an EXAMPLE (epic ingredients, quantity, ....)

The main reason is to increase activity for a much longer period + get as many people involved (as you can see it will require the help of multiple players, the whole guild to invent the “Orbs” + will take a long time to upgrade the Orbs + TEAMWORK + different kinds of game aspects + finally something to do as many of us just hardly login to do anything & most importantly the Recipes hardly need any “special” coder since BG can do that which should be FAST to implement ^_^

Please feel free to post your opinion, ideas, improvements, …. as the Recipes, kind of Rewards are up to HCS, Community what they want to see AND as usual keep it civil  :)

*Edit*

while we are waiting for HCS, they can implement this awesome feature:

HnvudOi.png

the amount you enter will be transfered (substracted) from your FSP account to your "FSP chest" that will appear in your Mailbox !!!

(EXAMPLE: if your account has 1000 FSPs and you input 200 FSPs, then your account will have 800 FSPs & the "FSP chest" a value of 200 FSPs !!!)

then this "FSP Chest" (hope HCS will give it a cool design) can be gifted to players, this will generate activity especially during events, occasions, holidays, ...... 

this is much better than just receiving fsps (proven in other games & sure many saw it in other games, I ♥ it)

hope we will see it before the NEW year & at the same time HCS can observe the activity during that day  :D 

Edited by mary4ever, 18 December 2020 - 01:46.

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 December 2020 - 15:55

Love the intricacy, but it appears quite costly.  How would this affect smaller and/or newer guilds?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Pablobison

Pablobison

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 17:01

Anything to increase the activity in the game gets a +1 from me.

Love the intricacy, but it appears quite costly. How would this affect smaller and/or newer guilds?

Gives them something to strive for, not everything should be attainable on day 1.
Anything that increases the activity of the game gets a +1 from me.

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 22:15

Teleport cooldown probably not, not a fan of it to begin with.

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2020 - 00:54

Loving anything (well, almost anything) that boosts the game, but this just seems (from the example cited above) to be a way for those guilds holding a gazillion worthless epics to turn them into something much better.

Provide further examples for SE hunters and LE hunters etc etc and then I'll give a more balanced viewpoint

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 14 December 2020 - 04:23

Loving anything (well, almost anything) that boosts the game, but this just seems (from the example cited above) to be a way for those guilds holding a gazillion worthless epics to turn them into something much better.

yep sounds about right they seem to always forget about the little guilds when all this stuff comes out ,cant see it happening 

looks like over sized relics that cant be captured ,maybe someones getting annoyed with relics being captured and losing there stam gain 

but bonus points for the idea  it has merits but cant see it going anywhere 

Edited by activeh1, 14 December 2020 - 04:39.

5aZzW0p.png,

#7 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 14 December 2020 - 05:15

I am not sure how many unused epics are around in the guilds, but to get either +1 Stam gain or +1k Max Stam or -1 sec Teleport Cooldown or +1% GXP or +1% XP a guild would need to buy the Tower for 100 fsp (cheap), and use the following items;

1 x The Hunted Cows Warhammer
1 x The Hunted Cows Amulet
1 x The Hunted Cows Helm
1 x Steamforged Gorgeanaka Cuirass
1 x Chodrcane Gloves
1 x Perchtas Grasp
1 x Perchtas Rune
1 x Ridged Plate Cuirass
1 x Shadow Weave Gloves
1 x Vine Tendril Gauntlets
1 x Bag of 100 PvP Ladder Tokens  (new)
1 x Bag of 1000 Arena Tokens (new)
1 x Inferno Hammer (Tier 5)
1 x Steamwork Cuirass (Tier 5)
1 x Writhing Ward (Tier 5)
3 x Deepwater Choker
3 x Death Ring of Lestus
3 x Ogaliths Fiery Grasp
3 x Arcing Sabatons of Cyclonus
3 x Feather Amulet of Kantec
3 x Skaldirs Frostbitten Steps
3 x Venoxa Tox Gland
3 x Wazargs Siege Helm
3 x Tith Ausos Shield
3 x Fuvayus Vortex Stone
3 x Echiphons Scale Gauntlets
3 x Gorgeanaka Skin Shoes
3 x Pyramid Amulet of King Sothad 
3 x Rune of Boteroth
3 x Mace of the Colossus
3 x Tsukiyaomos Benighted Helm
3 x Krakaradon Tooth Harpoon
3 x Helm of Kojin
3 x The Mask of Terror
3 x Choker of Time
3 x Roach Rune of Epidemicus
3 x Kraganaths Krushing Helm
3 x Dragon Draped Breastplate
3 x Elemental Shield Blank

That, is alotta epics down the drain, and I am not sure if I personally find the reward worth the effort - but, it could benefit almost all aspects of the game, since prices for epics would go up (might get more to hunt titans, invent, GvG, etc etc).

Unsure how to get SE/LE items involved, but maybe each recipe could require X (thousands) amount of SE/LE frags? Just to keep it simple.

I agree this idea does not seem to be for everyone - but I have no clue as to why some think, that everything should be available for everyone from day one. Some stuff, you need to work for.

Edited by KitiaraLi, 14 December 2020 - 05:15.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#8 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 08:51

I am not sure how many unused epics are around in the guilds, but to get either +1 Stam gain or +1k Max Stam or -1 sec Teleport Cooldown or +1% GXP or +1% XP a guild would need to buy the Tower for 100 fsp (cheap), and use the following items;

1 x The Hunted Cows Helm
1 x Chodrcane Gloves
1 x Perchtas Grasp
1 x Perchtas Rune
1 x Ridged Plate Cuirass
1 x Shadow Weave Gloves
3 x Deepwater Choker
3 x Death Ring of Lestus
3 x Ogaliths Fiery Grasp
3 x Venoxa Tox Gland
3 x Wazargs Siege Helm
3 x Tith Ausos Shield
3 x Fuvayus Vortex Stone
3 x Rune of Boteroth
3 x Mace of the Colossus
3 x Helm of Kojin
3 x The Mask of Terror
3 x Choker of Time

That, is alotta epics down the drain, and I am not sure if I personally find the reward worth the effort - but, it could benefit almost all aspects of the game, since prices for epics would go up (might get more to hunt titans, invent, GvG, etc etc).

I like the idea and have to agree with kit, not sure if the reward is worth the effort

#9 werswet

werswet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 11:21

Have a look in fs guide there are only 150 hunted cow helms and only 180 hc amulets in the game.how many guilds can allow them tier5 Orb? If you remove recipes A,B,C and E,from Orb recipe, than this Orb makes sense. Otherwise it will be not usable from most guilds game feature .

#10 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 21:33

Have a look in fs guide there are only 150 hunted cow helms and only 180 hc amulets in the game.how many guilds can allow them tier5 Orb? If you remove recipes A,B,C and E,from Orb recipe, than this Orb makes sense. Otherwise it will be not usable from most guilds game feature .

Market will find a way, supply and demand. Demand will skyrocket and people will GvG/TH/Invent more etc... There is also about 80 milks and who knows how much TKP floating. Maybe receipe A should only be a requirement to craft the 4th/5th orb. Anyways It's something to work towards and eventually they will trickle in and be competed for. Not everything has to be instantly accessible for every single guild/person. The point of the game is to have something to strive for and work together for ay?

Edited by EpicPiety, 14 December 2020 - 21:39.

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 22:31

As I noted, the idea in concept is great, but I fear that the costs involved would shut out all but the top guilds.   Still, as something to be considered a long term goal, with some adjustments to what is required in the beginning, it does have promise.  

I do have some concerns that this would only be attainable for those in the top guilds,  leaving newer, less established guilds in the dust simply because they cannot even begin to compete.  

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#12 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 04:25

It's a flawed idea to think a guild with non established and/or newer casual players few in number or even maxed out 124/124 should be able to compete 1:1 or even 2:1 with a guild full top tier players. Tired of hearing it frankly, it's like a disease that has spread in erildath. The game we look at today is a product of that exact mindset, think about it. All the changes made to the game since it's prime have been taking any sort of advantage away from a player that knows what he is doing and letting everyone have a disproportionate share of the pie. I don't know why in this community do the remaining players think this is going to be successful as it's already been proven not to (Maybe because their ideas have been getting developed and everyone else just left mostly). Not only has it been proven in this exact game but many others lol. This is how to kill a game and we have been living it.

If you think Bob Tom and Bills casual guild full of 5 players or even 50 that have no idea what they are doing should be able to claw away any advantage from the super competitive and informed guild and or player. Please explain and i will listen.

Although i will tell you exactly what happens because i've lived it, those pasionate top tier players either quit or start not doing anything becuase simply there isn't any point they can get basically the same thing doing nothing. Why work 80 hours for $1 when you can work 40 for .95 cents. Mind you cost of living is .10 cents.

Edited by EpicPiety, 20 December 2020 - 15:51.

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 05:06

It's a flawed idea to think a guild with non established and/or newer casual players few in number or even maxed out 126/126 should be able to compete 1:1 or even 2:1 with a guild full top tier players. Tired of hearing it frankly, it's like a disease that has spread in erildath. The game we look at today is a product of that exact mindset, think about it. All the changes made to the game since it's prime have been taking any sort of advantage away from a player that knows what he is doing and letting everyone have a disproportionate share of the pie. I don't know why in this community do the remaining players think this is going to be successful as it's already been proven not to (Maybe because their ideas have been getting developed and everyone else just left mostly). Not only has it been proven in this exact game but many others lol. This is how to kill a game and we have been living it.

If you think Bob Tom and Bills casual guild full of 5 players or even 50 that have no idea what they are doing should be able to claw away any advantage from the super competitive and informed guild and or player. Please explain and i will listen.

Although i will tell you exactly what happens because i've lived it, those pasionate top tier players either quit or start not doing anything becuase simply there isn't any point they can get basically the same thing doing nothing. Why work 80 hours for $1 when you can work 40 for .95 cents. Mind you cost of living is .10 cents.

Top tier and established guilds are suffering too.... but it's also fallacy to think that only the needs of the cream of the crop matter.  Eventually, those "higher echelon" folks will have no one to play with, as we in the mid ranges get discouraged and leave, and the newer players have no one to advise them except those same higher echelon players that have their own agenda which doesn't include those in their inner circle.  If everybody quits trying, stops caring, then there is no game left, is there?  I'm not quite ready to give up yet, but the negativity that is passed on to those far below the EoC tier, for those that haven't been here for 13-14 years, it does start wearing on me.  

As for the OP, the idea has promising qualities, but it needs polish if it is to really benefit anyone other than a very very very chosen few.  That kind of separatism has literally killed many of the better games I have played.  I hope that won't happen to this one.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#14 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 05:39

I liking your idea very much, it having conflict, pvp, arena, inventing, farming, very good

Orb = +1 Stam gain, +1k Max Stam, -1 sec Teleport Cooldown+1% GXP+1% XP,

Orb (Tier 1) = +2 Stam gain, +2k Max Stam, -2 sec Teleport Cooldown+2% GXP+2% XP,

Orb (Tier 2) = +3 Stam gain, +3k Max Stam, -3 sec Teleport Cooldown+5% GXP+5% XP,

Orb (Tier 3) = +5 Stam gain, +5k Max Stam, -4 sec Teleport Cooldown+10% GXP+10% XP,

Orb (Tier 4) = +10 Stam gain, +10k Max Stam, -5 sec Teleport Cooldown+15% GXP+15% XP,

Orb (Tier 5) = +15 Stam gain, +15k Max Stam, -6 sec Teleport Cooldown+20% GXP+20% XP,

at beginning and lower tier ok reward but when you go higher tier you will needing very much many epics and I thinking in higher tier need little more increasing rewards

you can adding xp gain in hour and you can making after tier increase you unlocking new guild RP buffs (you can choosing buffs)

most importantly the Recipes hardly need any “special” coder since BG can do that which should be FAST to implement  ^_^

I agreing biggrim can making recipes, he doing it for quests and this fast

I saying again, it good idea but it having very big problem, problem is when will we seeing it?

even if hcs saying it good, they will doing it will getting on list and then what needing not 1 day for coding will taking hcs many years, this very bad

It's a flawed idea to think a guild with non established and/or newer casual players few in number or even maxed out 126/126 should be able to compete 1:1 or even 2:1 with a guild full top tier players. Tired of hearing it frankly, it's like a disease that has spread in erildath. 

I agreing and everything that needing competition, hcs removing and making it bader and it becoming joke

they doing it to pvp, gvg and others

last relic battles was bad, player saying to hcs many times it is joke, every nobrain can capturing all relics of game, even relics that having more 50 defenders

what hcs doing, they making it more easy taking relics lol, they increasing 1 group 5 relic lol

friends then making joke and saying next buff we seeing will be making taking relics more easy and more joke of game

next buff hcs creating is Warcry +0.1% per point increase in group member stats while active (excludes the Group Leader)

what players saying as joke hcs then really making, this not logic

at end I wanting saying I liking fallensword very much,  it very good game hcs but I not knowing who making last idea updates to game but knowing this person not understanding fallensword game

you can making little thing that can giving activity, I looking at christmas offer that you can writing friends name and then he getting

in other games I playing they having this:

you can creating potion and deciding how many coins you putting in it (coins is fsps in other game), if account having 10k coins and I putting 2k coins in potion then I ending with 8k coins, I then can sending it to players for gift and player then opening it and getting 2k coins to his account, this making activity for players come online and doing activity 

this very little and fast to making and doing activity and very high activity on special days

#15 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 December 2020 - 07:21

but the negativity that is passed on to those far below the EoC tier, for those that haven't been here for 13-14 years, it does start wearing on me.  

As for the OP, the idea has promising qualities, but it needs polish if it is to really benefit anyone other than a very very very chosen few.  That kind of separatism has literally killed many of the better games I have played.  I hope that won't happen to this one.

well said penny i totally agree with you on this ,which is probably a 1st ,have being saying this for years

5aZzW0p.png,

#16 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 16:22

I honestly didn't put too much effort into what I'm to write, it can be totally flawed.

But what about following the same concept, but a bit different:

Make an Altar that require sacrifices, bag of RPs, bag of Arena Tokens, bag of Ladder tokens, Items (Common to Epic), a new drop only found in the Caves, and whatnot...But instead of unlocking the Tier X, you need to keep 'sacrificing' especific things to keep the Gods' Blessings?

It would be more of a place to sink extra items and force players to partake into other areas of the game, kinda of Composing was supposed to be, it would need to be balanced to make it fair...I was just thinking about the concept itself.

#17 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:28

Provide further examples for SE hunters and LE hunters etc etc and then I'll give a more balanced viewpoint

take a look at Recipe B & E (for more info check the UFSG, too long to post)

I agree this idea does not seem to be for everyone - but I have no clue as to why some think, that everything should be available for everyone from day one. Some stuff, you need to work for.

EXACTLY !!! what would be the point of implementing something that could be achieved on the 1st day???

the idea is to encourage activity (PvP, GvG, Titan Hunting, ......) for as long as possible, NOT just for a day !!!

EP is answering it ==>

Market will find a way, supply and demand. Demand will skyrocket and people will GvG/TH/Invent more etc... There is also about 80 milks and who knows how much TKP floating. Maybe receipe A should only be a requirement to craft the 4th/5th orb. Anyways It's something to work towards and eventually they will trickle in and be competed for. Not everything has to be instantly accessible for every single guild/person. The point of the game is to have something to strive for and work together for ay?

I liking your idea very much, it having conflict, pvp, arena, inventing, farming, very good

at beginning and lower tier ok reward but when you go higher tier you will needing very much many epics and I thinking in higher tier need little more increasing rewards

maybe but like I said, up to HCS, Community to decide, I just gave out EXAMPLES

you can adding xp gain in hour and you can making after tier increase you unlocking new guild RP buffs (you can choosing buffs)

hmm xp gain & RP buffs are a possibility too

I agreing biggrim can making recipes, he doing it for quests and this fast

yep yep yep, that's why I went with the recipes, for all I care we do not need any artwork for the recipes, just the letters A - K to keep it simple :-P

I saying again, it good idea but it having very big problem, problem is when will we seeing it?

even if hcs saying it good, they will doing it will getting on list and then what needing not 1 day for coding will taking hcs many years, this very bad

we will see BUT I made sure to keep it as simple as possible so up to the Recipes should not be a problem

I agreing and everything that needing competition, hcs removing and making it bader and it becoming joke

they doing it to pvp, gvg and others

last relic battles was bad, player saying to hcs many times it is joke, every nobrain can capturing all relics of game, even relics that having more 50 defenders

what hcs doing, they making it more easy taking relics lol, they increasing 1 group 5 relic lol

friends then making joke and saying next buff we seeing will be making taking relics more easy and more joke of game

next buff hcs creating is Warcry +0.1% per point increase in group member stats while active (excludes the Group Leader)

what players saying as joke hcs then really making, this not logic

I am not going to comment on that, please stay on topic

at end I wanting saying I liking fallensword very much,  it very good game hcs but I not knowing who making last idea updates to game but knowing this person not understanding fallensword game

you can making little thing that can giving activity, I looking at christmas offer that you can writing friends name and then he getting

in other games I playing they having this:

you can creating potion and deciding how many coins you putting in it (coins is fsps in other game), if account having 10k coins and I putting 2k coins in potion then I ending with 8k coins, I then can sending it to players for gift and player then opening it and getting 2k coins to his account, this making activity for players come online and doing activity 

this very little and fast to making and doing activity and very high activity on special days

I know what you mean & I ♥  it, have the same or at least similar one in other games

hope you won't mind that I will add it to the OP 

just to make it short & some facts: big Guilds <=> small Guilds

• GVG Conflicts ==> smaller Guilds have a huge advantage than bigger guilds, they can earn RP not only easier but also faster, any experienced GvGer will tell you the same, I used to be GF of a small GvG guild & my guild was the 1st one to achieve 100 wins without any losses or draws
  • Titan Hunting ==> difference is small, just check the current Titan Event or at any time which guilds secure !!!
  • SE Hunting ==> no difference
  • PvP Ladder ==> LOL, many people do not believe until they try it out themselves
  • LE ==> no difference
  • Inventing ==> no difference

Edited by mary4ever, 18 December 2020 - 01:29.

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:38

Still appears to be another way to separate the haves from the have nots.

Not everybody is interested in Titan Hunting, or SE hunting, or inventing.  If people were more interested in PvP, we wouldn't need a ladder.  

The idea itself is good, the means to achieve the things required are just more separatism... 

Nobody expects things to be attainable from day one, but some of these things are only attainable to EoC players.  I believe every new thing this game gets revolves around you already.  But it's Hoof's choice, I'll abide by it, and when the game dies cuz nobody but EoC players can do anything, I will grieve.

You guys have fun.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#19 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:43

I believe every new thing this game gets revolves around you already.  But it's Hoof's choice, I'll abide by it, and when the game dies cuz nobody but EoC players can do anything, I will grieve.

You guys have fun.

ok this is getting strange im agreeing with penny twice ,everything new is for EOC but they still want more

5aZzW0p.png,

#20 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:57

everything new is for EOC but they still want more

I am not sure if you are trolling again (like usual) or just ignored ALL the ingredients in the recipes because othewise you would not have said that, below is a list of all the ingredients used it the recipe, feel free to check their level to know that they are NOT at EOC, here is the link to the UFSG ==> https://guide.fallen...d.com/index.php

1 x The Hunted Cows Helm
1 x Chodrcane Gloves
1 x Perchtas Grasp
1 x Perchtas Rune
1 x Ridged Plate Cuirass
1 x Shadow Weave Gloves
3 x Deepwater Choker
3 x Death Ring of Lestus
3 x Ogaliths Fiery Grasp
3 x Venoxa Tox Gland
3 x Wazargs Siege Helm
3 x Tith Ausos Shield
3 x Fuvayus Vortex Stone
3 x Rune of Boteroth
3 x Mace of the Colossus
3 x Helm of Kojin
3 x The Mask of Terror
3 x Choker of Time

& the "Orb" can be invented by any level !!!

Edited by mary4ever, 18 December 2020 - 01:59.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: