Posted Image

#4 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 22:32

got 40 exalted sharona kills so far , working on my 50 for my HK medal. 9 to go. (1 proto stim kill)

#5 kingjadie

kingjadie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 15:12

not really an accomplishment..not with that many hunters .

one person getting all 7 would be an accomplishment .

just because you have more hunters doesnt mean its a grand thing to get all 7 kills .. the numbers would suggest you should..

but if this makes you all feel happy. than by all means keep it up.

#6 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:10

Your right - that would be special.... but we weren't bragging about that... we were bragging about the superior teamwork we have created.... it takes a lot of coordination to make that happen....

#7 kingjadie

kingjadie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 17:56

Your right - that would be special.... but we weren't bragging about that... we were bragging about the superior teamwork we have created.... it takes a lot of coordination to make that happen....

very well done teamwork.. no question about that at all. i just feel at labeling it as an accomplishment would just undermine your founder status.. as a great one needs no accolades , only the success of their troops.. it was well done teamwork, and i will take nothing away from you all with that. :). but only if you have taken a unruly mob and turned them into a oiled machine would i see it as a accomplishment. ;)

#8 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 18:23

who said the accolades were directed at me? I am proud of my team for what we have accomplished this update. The accolades are for all to see how great they are. You really need to stop trying to put words in my mouth Jadie. I can brag about my team. I know you wish you could do the same!

#9 ss_ecofrog

ss_ecofrog
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 18:37

it's not fair i'm not up there oh well mabey next time.

and i'm not even in many of the groups also not fair bad timing guys tut tut next time we'll try to get 3 sets of 7 in a row in a row come on we can do it

ps i've seen kracks with 6/7 kills bet he was gutted or mabey he bribed every other hunter yep that's my story and i'm sticking to it

#10 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 18:41

and i'm not even in many of the groups also not fair bad timing guys tut tut next time we'll try to get 3 sets of 7 in a row in a row come on we can do it

ps i've seen kracks with 6/7 kills bet he was gutted or mabey he bribed every other hunter yep that's my story and i'm sticking to it

there were more squads than what I showed... that was just all I could fit on the screen.... Didn't feel like taking the time to show a second pic...... plus I thought the one made the point well... if you notice, not one of the kills, or squads was mine...

#11 dylune

dylune

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 18:51

:lol: Sorry for the timing Eco, it was my mistake... I'll take the pic next time when you are shown killing both Sharona and Proto at same time... ;)

#12 kingjadie

kingjadie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 18:57

who said the accolades were directed at me? I am proud of my team for what we have accomplished this update. The accolades are for all to see how great they are. You really need to stop trying to put words in my mouth Jadie. I can brag about my team. I know you wish you could do the same!

i didnt put words into your mouth at all., i see you have taken what i said in the wrong light.. i dont retract them at all , just need to clarify .... you have a post in accomplishments , that you stated was " bragging on superior teamwork we have created" and not the all 7 kills.. which was the original post anyway..

so what i was saying is; having an accomplishment that is a" superior teamwork "to show the rest of the SS2 world how well you can direct and coordinate, isn't an accomplishment in my eyes..
i feel its merely yours and your leader's "roles" , in your faction to do so. granted you did your "jobs, or roles" very well. but in essence , it still falls under the role you have chosen and have granted your leaders. just as i dont find a need to give a praise or find an accomplishment whenever my landscaper mows my grass well. thats his job.

and i said nothing about you not being able to brag about your team. ... i am merely only stating my opinions regarding this thread in accomplishments. no reason for attacks on me and my faction.

oh and i do brag on my team.. many things i can do that for. and i do so quite regularly.

#13 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 20:25

fine then Jadie, redirect the post from accomplishment to challenge.

*slaps Jadie with gauntlet*

I await your screenshots!

#14 dylune

dylune

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 20:30

so what i was saying is; having an accomplishment that is a" superior teamwork "to show the rest of the SS2 world how well you can direct and coordinate, isn't an accomplishment in my eyes..
i feel its merely yours and your leader's "roles" , in your faction to do so. granted you did your "jobs, or roles" very well. but in essence , it still falls under the role you have chosen and have granted your leaders. just as i dont find a need to give a praise or find an accomplishment whenever my landscaper mows my grass well. thats his job.

Would very much like to see another faction do the same and then manage to kill 6/7 Hks from the next wave....
It is an Accomplishment by having more than 1 different person in the Hk Log, not to include the drop rate as well... Will gladly wait and see same results from any other players and will cheer them up too!
:lol: 8-)

#15 ss_ecofrog

ss_ecofrog
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 20:42

i personally think it's quite a decent acomplishment getting all 7 from an hour first you have to take into account that yes it is teamwork but not only in full groups but people standing by to see if anyone else has killed the hk so they can tell the rest of us and if one of us is the first to find it not to jsut kill it but to give the other faction members a chance to get there before you kill now that ain't only teamwork thats self sacrafice.

and the reason that it's an acomplishment is that we are as far as i know the first to do it in the same sence that i was the first to get my no1 player medal ^___^ to name but 1

#16 kingjadie

kingjadie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 20:57

but 7 kills from how many hunters? against how many other hunters? cause you didnt get those 7 kills with me hunting i guarantee that.

#17 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 21:06

but 7 kills from how many hunters? against how many other hunters? cause you didnt get those 7 kills with me hunting i guarantee that.

Well, that doesn't matter, now does it... because regardless of the competition, when you WERE hunting, your team has NEVER got all 7!

#18 ss_ecofrog

ss_ecofrog
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 21:18

lol it doesn't really matter how many other people there were really there could have been no other factions hunting which to me says that even in the early hours of the morning rottk was ready and willing to wage war on these wee critters while others we're safely tucked away in bed.

still wish i was up on the list though mabey with 1 of each hk jsut to show off how multi-tasking i am ^___^

#19 dylune

dylune

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 00:19

Posted Image

8-) :lol:

#20 ss_lyzander

ss_lyzander
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2009 - 00:27

-- I think acid came up with a great new base thread --

CHALLENGES

The challenge has already been extended to you Sigma Stars

I put up 100 of my own crystals that say we pick FIVE HOURS. In those five hours, whichever team kills the most Sharona wins, that simple. Once this time is agreed upon by all parties, I say we have a challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: