• 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 May 2009 - 18:26

there is one way.... get your team to hunt the hunters while waiting

#42 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2009 - 18:31

you would need a wide range of lvls on ur team for that to work acidic, since you can be any lvl from 16 and above to hunt the proto hk, but u have to be within 3 lvls of the person hunting the hk in order to hunt them, and u'd also have to kill them before they killed the hk.

#43 kingjadie

kingjadie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 16:39

hutning the hunters wouldnt really work, with only being able to kill them once every 24hrs.. wont keep them at bay.. if it was waited to kill sharona after proto, and noone hunted proto one round or so., and there were two spawns in one hour( happens every so often) than it could be done easier.. would be cool to see.. just something i wont attempt is all.

would have to wait for optimal conditions.

many fun things to try though..

all ten with ten drops.. all 7 with 7 drops... all 7 in 5 minutes or less( from the time first is killed not spawn time). something like that id take part in.

#44 ss_ecofrog

ss_ecofrog
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2009 - 19:23

yeah, the next challenge should be to get as many drops in a row as possible lol, 10 sharonas in a row with no protos seems close to impossible to me since like jadie said, there would have to be nobody hunting protos for three hours while u managed to get 3 hours worth of sharonas urself. lol

well it's very possilbe to get it with only 1 hour of nobody hunting proto start off with letting the first 3 protos get killed then get the shrona next hour no proto =8 shraonas in a row then you just have to kill 2 more out of next spawn before any protos get killed

#45 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:57

dragon had 14 in a row yesterday I believe. but it is silly after a while. :) just tells you that people do not hunt HK too much at the moment

#46 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2009 - 14:50

well part of it is u have to be in a big enough faction that u can have a group ready really quickly to kill the lvl 100 hk several times, where smaller factions might have to wait hours to have a big enough group to attempt the kill. since the lvl 110 elite is so much easier to kill than the lvl 100 hk and appears a lot more often, most people are probably trying to kill the new elite rather than waiting for the hk to spawn.

#47 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:20

I did solo the OT-1 today. mostly 2hits unless I get a lucky critical hit. ot-1 is tougher than 110 elite. with sharona, I need at least 2 man squad, but 3+ for easy kill.

well, I got my 8 in a row today. love it. and fun.

Posted Image

#48 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:02

Well, they said it couldn't be done.

Although I screwed up and missed the opportunity to take a screen shot subito had the HK board loaded with 10 Sharona kills at 10:30ish ST this morning. Burns also had 9/10 Sharonas earlier today almost completing the "undoable".

WTG guys!!

#49 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:09

Posted Image

here is 10 in a row. :) impossible? nope. just tough.

#50 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:21

Posted Image

It was actually 12 in a row.... damn log isn't big enough!

#51 ss_altare

ss_altare
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:32

Yes those damn logs...oh well congrats :)

#52 ss_phippsey

ss_phippsey
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:03

Thats nice logs, ive had 10 in a row too :), its best time to hunt HK, betweek 02:00 - 12:00 ST

#53 Jesiegel

Jesiegel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2009 - 14:10

Where is ROTTK with the behemoth kills? i see you tried once, but failed... i thought you were the ELITE hunters out there, yet you cant kill a simple behemoth?

#54 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 14:16

It's -exactly- because they -are- the elite hunters that they don't hunt that useless behemoth ;) Elite hunters hunt only useful monsters, not monsters releasing items already deprecated ;) That's the exactly same reason why they are not hunting lvl 120- elites anymore. They have better things to do than spending their energy “for nothing” ^^

#55 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 16:13

Naaah. Return on the gun isn't all that bad. You could win the gun with a total energy expenditure of around 3-4k if you had a coordinated attack and busy realm - maybe much less given the distribution of kills so far. It's fine if other factions have decided not to go after it. But, NOBODY gave up on the first one because nobody knew what the gun would look like. Now that we got that one and people say it's not worth it, we'll keep going for them if nobody else wants them.... Forgetting about why people may not go after it now, let's not imply that even those factions now saying the gun isn't worth it didn't want to get the first Behemoth kill at least.

#56 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 16:38

Where is ROTTK with the behemoth kills? i see you tried once, but failed... i thought you were the ELITE hunters out there, yet you cant kill a simple behemoth?

Yeah... well, is your LE weapon selling? My HK sets are! :P

#57 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 16:44

Yes, 1 of our 5 is sold. Like many things - we are not in a hurry....

#58 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 16:45

How much did you get for it? Who bought it? I wanna sell em some crap too!

***edited for sloppy typing***

#59 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 16:48

Now be fair. It's the best core weapon for over 40 levels. A faction with lots of players under level 100 would be VERY interested in it. It's durability alone makes it quite valuable as all of us over level 100 found the new 115 dura gear to be. You don't have to want it or try to win it, but it still is a great piece for those levels.

#60 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 19:40

but it still is a great piece for those levels.

Yeah. Let me know when that "still" become an "definitively", and I'll consider spending more than 30 bucks for a game item >;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: