72 replies to this topic

#61 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 21:04

The "still" reference comments by leaders of large high level factions acting like the piece was garbage. It is definitely the best core weapon for at least 40 levels. That is a great piece. It doesn't do much good for anyone over level 100 (the protagonists in this debate mostly) but that is immaterial for judging if it is a great piece, just who wants it. A great level 100 piece will be just as outdated in 2 contents as this one reportedly is now.

#62 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 June 2009 - 21:09

it is all relevant... like I said early.... give us a relevant piece and we'll be right there.... anyway.... it shouldn't take away from the sigma stars dominance in this regard... it does also help explain how they went from being ahead of ROTTK by +/- 1 mil and have fallen behind +/- 10 mil exp.

WTG guys!

:D

#63 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 21:12

Hehe, I was a little playing devil advocate here ;) The fact that such an item is great or not will, at the end, depend only on how much people will want it or not :) If only one of those items has been sold for 2.5k CR (I still cannot believe that I am writing that!), then it means that it’s not as great as the original price is suggesting it :/

#64 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 21:15

Hehe, I was a little playing devil advocate here ;) The fact that such an item is great or not will, at the end, depend only on how much people will want it or not :) If only one of those items has been sold for 2.5k CR (I still cannot believe that I am writing that!), then it means that it’s not as great as the original price is suggesting it :/

you can't believe it so much your fingers said CR when they meant FC

LOL

#65 dylune

dylune

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 23:09

Where is ROTTK with the behemoth kills? i see you tried once, but failed... i thought you were the ELITE hunters out there, yet you cant kill a simple behemoth?

Regarding the 1st behemoth, not many of us had time to hunt it when it came out, thus it was either SS or Nognof Brotherhood the most likely winners, based on the fact we're in Top 3 Factions of the game. :roll:

After knowing the reward given for such an energy burn, we decided as a group that it was better to continue the lvling up than hunting the monster. All of us can actually kill the thing, only we don't see the reward an item something we should be getting. Truth is, if it was such an item, Sigma Stars should be keeping it, rather than SELLING. :geek:

As acidic noted, it's better to hunt Sharona, than spending around 2,000 energy or more for a lvl 50 weapon drop. The item itself might be worth the trouble for lower lvls, but only an excepcional stat on it would make us try to get it.

:arrow: Congrats on the 5/5 or 6/6 behemoth kill streak, that won't be denied..... Let's see how it goes in the future with a Behemoth that gives us something more...... worth the trouble :?:

#66 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:01

soloing Sharona with Core set :) I do win most of the time, but I need to run RH/KR/Corrode 100 with my set that I am wearing. plus MS . she does about 30-32 point /hit damage to me and I do about 500 point damage/hit. I run Intensifier and kill champ as well to keep my psi energy level up high enough to cast MS. I killed 12 of her in a row today. did use 5 squad and killed 7 solo. I think it may be possible for other class, but lot tougher than Purist. :)

got 5 drops and made a kitaoka helm add on. this is best helm addon for purist and better than lvl 129 core helm addon. (and for at least 20-30 lvls still) not bad for the energy I used today. (about 1600, and had to make the base as well. got 2 custodian drops as well)

#67 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:22

double post

#68 MamorukunBE

MamorukunBE

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:17

By the way acidic, congratulation for the incredible recruitment job you've done so far :) No doubt that you'll take the first place when the next content is released. There is not enough "power levelers" for two factions actually, but that fact may change in the future! Places in a ladder are like boats on a big wave (and I damn know what I am speaking about, LOL) >:)

#69 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 14:29

thank you :D

#70 acidic

acidic

Veteran