Photo

Highest Contributed Faction xp in game

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 ss_draconus

ss_draconus
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:35

But subleveling is soooooo boring. :cry: And you cant let your energy run over.

yes u can, its easy, just dont do anything and ur energy will overflow lol. not like its the end of the world if u overflow.

#42 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:52

only dorkish people delevel to keep their faction on top :D

Name calling is immature! Who are you to judge others by calling them dorks? How any player uses their energy is up to them, PERIOD. Same with how a player can use paid-for flux crystals to upgrade their character/faction... Sounds hypocritical to me. It's been approved by HCS so deal with it.

#43 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 September 2009 - 13:13

only dorkish people delevel to keep their faction on top :D

Name calling is immature! Who are you to judge others by calling them dorks? How any player uses their energy is up to them, PERIOD. Same with how a player can use paid-for flux crystals to upgrade their character/faction... Sounds hypocritical to me. It's been approved by HCS so deal with it.

wow...

humor was lost on you I see...

are you really mad because I keep taking your artifact ;)

I myself have been known to delevel and relevel, but found it too tedious to do regularly. So my comment was directed to myself as much as anyone. Anyway... I will wear my dorkish title with pride because a fair amount of name calling (immature as it may be) can still be fun if done without malice.

#44 ss_bleltch

ss_bleltch
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2009 - 13:30

But subleveling is soooooo boring. :cry: And you cant let your energy run over.

yes u can, its easy, just dont do anything and ur energy will overflow lol. not like its the end of the world if u overflow.

NO!!! Only a bad, depraved, evil person would suggest such a thing. *hides*

#45 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2009 - 13:32

wow...

humor was lost on you I see...

are you really mad because I keep taking your artifact ;)

Not at all. You paid for the squad upgrades... So I guess you're earning it ;)

I myself have been known to delevel and relevel, but found it too tedious to do regularly. So my comment was directed to myself as much as anyone. Anyway... I will wear my dorkish title with pride because a fair amount of name calling (immature as it may be) can still be fun if done without malice.

How do I know who it was directed at? I just read what I read. Where I come from calling someone a dork is not a term of endearment. Maybe kids have a different meaning for it these days... Now I'm feeling old :ugeek: But you need to be careful name calling, no matter how much fun you think it is or without maliciousness it might be.

#46 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 23:23

i thought acidic was saying that the act of deleveling and releveling was dorkish, and i had to make sure my pocket protector and my suspenders were straight before i responded, and no worries it wasn't taken as an insult, if someone gets that insulted by the word dorkish perhaps they should spend more time at the psychiatrist and less time on games.

anyway to keep us back on topic, i am looking to hit 10 million soon, but hope new content beats me there, last batch of new content took me by surprise, i was down 3 levels when it showed up..

#47 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 03:26

#48 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2009 - 05:22

Wow :)

#49 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 13:55

#50 ss_lionae

ss_lionae
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2009 - 20:46

I's am intelligent fer being only fife!!!

#51 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 18:43

18 - ok, I'll skip to 5's now....

#52 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 17:16

i thought acidic was saying that the act of deleveling and releveling was dorkish, and i had to make sure my pocket protector and my suspenders were straight before i responded, and no worries it wasn't taken as an insult, if someone gets that insulted by the word dorkish perhaps they should spend more time at the psychiatrist and less time on games.

anyway to keep us back on topic, i am looking to hit 10 million soon, but hope new content beats me there, last batch of new content took me by surprise, i was down 3 levels when it showed up..

why not just delvell 1 or 2 level and level back up daily? probably most efficient that way if you want to do this. for myself, I have way too many use for energy to waste like this. :D I guess once you have all the medals, there is nothing else to left to go for.

#53 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 00:08

i am finding it takes about 1K energy to delevel myself around 1 full level and 1800 to 2K energy to level back up, so unable to get 1 whole level down and up in 1 day just based on daily energy gains

#54 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:30

i am finding it takes about 1K energy to delevel myself around 1 full level and 1800 to 2K energy to level back up, so unable to get 1 whole level down and up in 1 day just based on daily energy gains

Yeah, the freeze in xp/mob has also frozen the xp loss / death....

#55 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:59

Yeah, the freeze in xp/mob has also frozen the xp loss / death....

Oh no! Has the xp gained per mob kill stopped growing like in FS? If so, this is a problem...

#56 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 15:19

Seemed to have stopped maybe 50 levels ago. Not sure but I've been getting 1100-1200 with Intx3 for MANY levels. Not quite as long as gold, but for a long time. I think it's a kind of nasty ploy to slow us down. We'll see. It won't take too long before content every 5 weeks is plenty just for this reason.

#57 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:40

Geez I must have been asleep at the wheel... never noticed it in here. It's happened in FS with gold at @ level 300 and xp/kill at @ level 500. So now it's happened with xp/kill here at @ level 130? Hmmm. This is either a bug or, as you said, an intentional ploy. Slowing us down just ain't gonna happen. No way, no how. Not yet at least. But can you imagine making the same amount of xp/kill now as at say level 300 or 400? That would be ludicrous, and I'm not talking about the rapper. I don't see why they would need to slow us down anyway. Do you think they really want to go backwards and make content releases longer apart? I doubt it! That wouldn't make for happy customers. At least the ones who have probably donated a few times.

But since it has now happened in both games I'm assuming that it is a ploy of some kind. They are well aware of it in FS. The FS forum is filled with talk of it. Did HCS just miss the fact it's happening? I doubt that also. What the intentions of this ploy are are still unknown until HCS comments. Thinking about it, there could be a couple of reasons based on profit for HCS. For example, people that join the game now and have a desire to reach the top in xp will have to donate more to buy more energy to get there. This is the best explanation I can think of.

Well, as I see it, it doesn't hurt us... really. Keeping the inflation in check seems to have worked anyway. Having to pay for everything has helped in that department. Can't wait to see when it takes 5,000 energy to complete a level, when the cost of buying xp(+1% upgrade) is exceeded by buying energy to complete a level. Ooops sorry those are the numbers in FS. Here it needs to take more than 12,500 energy/level to complete a level to exceed the +1% upgrade because they raised the cost. Maybe that is the reason for freezing xp/kill? So we have a while before that happens! But basically keeping xp/kill frozen is just boring imo... Same map, same mobs for longer and longer stretches isn't something I look forward to seeing.

My solid two baht

#58 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 16:38

Geez I must have been asleep at the wheel... never noticed it in here. It's happened in FS with gold at @ level 300 and xp/kill at @ level 500. So now it's happened with xp/kill here at @ level 130? Hmmm. This is either a bug or, as you said, an intentional ploy. Slowing us down just ain't gonna happen. No way, no how. Not yet at least. But can you imagine making the same amount of xp/kill now as at say level 300 or 400? That would be ludicrous, and I'm not talking about the rapper. I don't see why they would need to slow us down anyway. Do you think they really want to go backwards and make content releases longer apart? I doubt it! That wouldn't make for happy customers. At least the ones who have probably donated a few times.

But since it has now happened in both games I'm assuming that it is a ploy of some kind. They are well aware of it in FS. The FS forum is filled with talk of it. Did HCS just miss the fact it's happening? I doubt that also. What the intentions of this ploy are are still unknown until HCS comments. Thinking about it, there could be a couple of reasons based on profit for HCS. For example, people that join the game now and have a desire to reach the top in xp will have to donate more to buy more energy to get there. This is the best explanation I can think of.

Well, as I see it, it doesn't hurt us... really. Keeping the inflation in check seems to have worked anyway. Having to pay for everything has helped in that department. Can't wait to see when it takes 5,000 energy to complete a level, when the cost of buying xp(+1% upgrade) is exceeded by buying energy to complete a level. Ooops sorry those are the numbers in FS. Here it needs to take more than 12,500 energy/level to complete a level to exceed the +1% upgrade because they raised the cost. Maybe that is the reason for freezing xp/kill? So we have a while before that happens! But basically keeping xp/kill frozen is just boring imo... Same map, same mobs for longer and longer stretches isn't something I look forward to seeing.

My solid two baht

Actually, freezing xp/kill only brings the point where buying % is better than buying energy closer. If xp/kill stays constant I see that here at level 382.

#59 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:10

#60 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip