#21 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 November 2010 - 16:41

Well the biggest thing it says is that trapping 1/2 the game in a 20 level update with no portal during a legendary event not only upsets those trapped there who mostly abandoned the event (which they had been asking for for almost 2 years), but it has other far reaching implications on the game system.

As we have stated already is that we have been exceptionally busy with Content and Special Events. The Sector Maps slipped through the cracks. It happens plus this has nothing what-so-ever to do with this thread.

Ar system is good as is (although improvements are always welcome).

Not changing the point system as it does work well. What I mean is brand new items that can be paid for with AR points. Could be items or Blueprints to build said items.

#22 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 17:08

Better rewards for AR points is MUCH anticipated.

As for "trapping" - I agree but... everyone is trapped not just those trying to take OUR artifact. This was part of the reason for my stating "more about what is going on around". Some view this part of the game worth walking around for and some don't. I can pretty much state that only a couple factions take it upon themselves to walk around and make sure artifacts aren't sat upon for long periods of time. Even worse, only a few players TOTAL. Almost undefended artifacts are routinely held for 6+ hours.

Hopefully better rewards kickstarts this part of the game. It could be a decent energy sink as each capture probably averages around 100-175 energy sunk.

#23 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 November 2010 - 17:20

Well the biggest thing it says is that trapping 1/2 the game in a 20 level update with no portal during a legendary event not only upsets those trapped there who mostly abandoned the event (which they had been asking for for almost 2 years), but it has other far reaching implications on the game system.

As we have stated already is that we have been exceptionally busy with Content and Special Events. The Sector Maps slipped through the cracks. It happens plus this has nothing what-so-ever to do with this thread.

Well, it does... the same players who ARE trapped are the same guys who would normally prevent the tower from being held for so long.

Better rewards for AR points is MUCH anticipated.

As for "trapping" - I agree but... everyone is trapped not just those trying to take OUR artifact. This was part of the reason for my stating "more about what is going on around". Some view this part of the game worth walking around for and some don't. I can pretty much state that only a couple factions take it upon themselves to walk around and make sure artifacts aren't sat upon for long periods of time. Even worse, only a few players TOTAL. Almost undefended artifacts are routinely held for 6+ hours..

True.

Edited for BB code correction

#24 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 23:04

3 days 4 hours 22 mins

Congrats, Next time you're in Scotland stop by and give BG a big kiss for delaying the portals :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: