31 replies to this topic

#21 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 February 2018 - 21:29

you are right

doesn't matter if i'm right or you're right its not a contest we all just love the game and i'm willingly showing my support at trying to get everyone involved in anyway that shows HCS we care and want more content even if we need to fund it a little more to get it there its all about the game and our love for it nothing more nothing less

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
CAPTAINCAVEMAN-WARR/TEMP LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49
FALLEN_PHOENIX-RANGER LVL49
FURIONS_WRATH-WARR/SIN LVL49
DRAGO_SAMAEL-HEALER LVL49
DRAGONS_TEAR-PVP WARR LVL15

#22 Brioche

Brioche

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:21

I'd donate a penny to hear HCS's thoughts.

#23 RexDax

RexDax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 February 2018 - 10:49

Although I am touched that there are still people who find the game worth playing and worth donating to, I am saddened that HCS still don't do enough to make this game better and nicer. Gamers shouldn't have to crowdfund or anything like that to play their game. In the very beginning gamers have put down the money to start this game off. That's where HCS studios should have made an effort themselves. I have played Eldevin for a very long time until there just weren't anymore updates. We need updates, higher level caps, new quests (really... another Love Bites-quest? After all that time???)

I have had a great time on Eldevin and I miss it. I would pay to keep on playing, but then I would like something in return. Eldevin points, better gear, new content... just like any other game. I think it is wrong to pay and not get anything. Crowdfunding 10.000 euro's or dollars or pounds so HCS can invest it in one of their others games is just wrong.

Eldevin could be as big as Runescape, WoW or any other online game. It is a shame HCS doesn't put in the effort.

RexDax - Ranger lvl 31  ;) 

Helberus - Assassin lvl 16  :ph34r: 

Darqnubis - Healer lvl 17  ^_^ 

Ferghuz - Tank lvl 12  :angry: 

Eldevin player since oct.15th 2012

Ignore preferences: ignore CAPTCHA'S please!!!

#24 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 13:55

We know there's still somebody out there at HCS still playing with eldevin as there has been a couple tiny tweaks as to skilling exp and questing exp gain during the last 2 years but long after most founding members quit due to lack of content. Final content supposedly being added in beginning 2016? Regardless we have seen a couple founding members make their way back already and are actively playing again. We have also seen a small infusion of new players (could be much greater with some attention from HCS) As of now very few actually subscribe due to lack of missing content and unfulfilled promises. My wife and I both play and have considered subscriptions but have instead opted to just keep buying ep packs and all dlc we can get in support of game. The exp and loot gain from subscriptions negligible as adds to enjoyable playtime needed to achieve same results we both have 8 characters each and fund their sets with mostly purchased ep and pve loot marketed to other players. I would agree that normally players wouldn't want to add funds to game without getting anything in return but as a free to play game and average active player having several thousand hours of gameplay a small donation towards getting devs to finalize content isn't bad idea. As of yet HCS hasn't asked for any funds or even mentioned lack thereof. This post was and idea by me to set forth something in the way of progress from HCS be it funding by subs,cash infusion or just user acknowledged support of game. Best advertisement is word of mouth atm word of mouth says its a dead game and HCS doesn't care, But our little community of players care alot. If the community grows so does the funding by default. Upon quick calculation on average purchase of $20 ep pack bi weekly (our personal minimum)=$40 per mth x12=$480 per yr x 3yrs playtime = $1440 we have spent on entertainment from this game Bare minimum, not bad considering 4800 hrs game play and generic cost for a movie- 1.5 hr average at $15per movie- same amount of movie entertainment time would average $40,000 plus

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#25 ramierz

ramierz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 14:24

Supporter is type of funding the game, i was supporter for long time hoping little help may push developers to think about going forward, but they were careless.

So i think this is pointless anyway. 

#26 Darret

Darret

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 21:34

Hello, I am curently viewing all the update topics, as it is Eldevin DID actually gain content and it did stand out...

I know how hard it is to do a massive update but think about it HCS, what is most important Eldevin or a 2D game.

Eldevin Eared the best Browser based MMO RPG award in 2013 and you shold be proud of that. Not many Developers get that but you, you did something special, special to all of us, here I found friends that are glad to help me and I made new friends who I myself helped, money doesent matter because in the end we all WIN. To this day I have been waiting for sound from HCS but it makes me sad when I see 

UPDATE : Operation:New Earth ...

I cant understand how is this possible, a 2D based game isnt your best game, Eldevin is and you released it so we can enjoy, I thank you for that but there is one thing I want to tell you....Dont let your Best Creation die, dont listen to the "This game is dead", dont listen to "Graphics are bad" because those people dont have imagination, but you did and you made that litle thing inside your head happend...So move trough and make the best thing live again. 

Edited by Darret, 13 April 2018 - 21:34.

#27 Shroude

Shroude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 11:12

Amen to this.  This game is awesome.  And now they show they really don't care by leaving the server off all weekend (or so it seems) you try to send a ticket and they are closed for 3 DAYS ?

#28 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:31

Eldevin Eared the best Browser based MMO RPG award in 2013 and you shold be proud of that.

Is that what they won. I always wondered as the Eldevin description/promotion says "award winning" but doesn't say what the award is. I don't understand how anyone can win best anything when it's not even halfway finished at the time of awarding, and then still not be finished 5 years later.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#29 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 13:59

come on HCS any update at all would be awesome maybe guild vault or transcribe talent finally something small to let us know u still care like we do!!!

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#30 mrbooth2047

mrbooth2047

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 14:02

even better bring back some no longer available mounts/pets/emotes sell in Legendary chests or something

MRBOOTH-ASSASSIN LVL49
MRBOOTHII-TANK LVL49
MR_WIZARD-PVPMAGE LVL49

#31 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 May 2018 - 15:15

even better bring back some no longer available mounts/pets/emotes sell in Legendary chests or something

You mena the founders items? That wouldnt be fair at all to the players that bought the founders packs

#32 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 May 2018 - 20:55

Although I am touched that there are still people who find the game worth playing and worth donating to, I am saddened that HCS still don't do enough to make this game better and nicer. Gamers shouldn't have to crowdfund or anything like that to play their game. In the very beginning gamers have put down the money to start this game off. That's where HCS studios should have made an effort themselves. I have played Eldevin for a very long time until there just weren't anymore updates. We need updates, higher level caps, new quests (really... another Love Bites-quest? After all that time???)

I have had a great time on Eldevin and I miss it. I would pay to keep on playing, but then I would like something in return. Eldevin points, better gear, new content... just like any other game. I think it is wrong to pay and not get anything. Crowdfunding 10.000 euro's or dollars or pounds so HCS can invest it in one of their others games is just wrong.

Eldevin could be as big as Runescape, WoW or any other online game. It is a shame HCS doesn't put in the effort.

and this is exactly what would happen, all monies from donations etc would be spent on other HCS games, where do you think all the cash we have paid so far gone? other HCS games ofc, devs would love the idea of players funding other games as they have no intention whatsoever of supporting this game, and yes, this game could be massive in the right hands :mellow:

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: