Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:31

We've just added the first 5 guild achievements to the game!

They are as follows:

Posted Image
Eagle Eyes
Defeat 250,000 invisible creatures.
Reward: +10 Maximum Stamina for current guild members.

Posted Image
Unstoppable
Get a combined guild kill streak of 50,000.
Reward: +1 Guild Store Slot.

Posted Image
Stronger Together
Defeat 50,000 creatures using a group.
Reward: +1 Max Members Per Group.

Posted Image
Exterminators
Defeat 1,000,000 Vermin class creatures.
Reward: +1 Guild Store Slot.

Posted Image
Abracadabra
Cast 25,000 buffs on other guild members.
Reward: +10 Maximum Stamina for current guild members.

We're planning to add loads more guild achievements in the future. Note also when your guild completes and achievement, it is automatically posted in the Tavern Rumors so everyone can see!

Which guild will be the first to complete an achievement? :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:34

watch out home page doesnt look well

#3 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:36

Combined kill streak is not 'Add up every member's current kill streak', right? It's every members kill adds 1, and resets it if any member dies?

#4 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:39

progress didnt change when i buffed a member.

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Combined kill streak is not 'Add up every member's current kill streak', right? It's every members kill adds 1, and resets it if any member dies?

Correct :)

Note that it doesn't reset once the achievement has been completed though :)

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

progress didnt change when i buffed a member.

Can you please try again now?

#7 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,960 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:41

So old activity doesn't count for these Achievements?

#8 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:42

nailed it hoof, seems to work now.

#9 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:49

can i ask why is the chest you get for donating bound ??

#10 hisshadow

hisshadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:51

... so this will need 50k groups?! ... 8^( ...

#11 athdenald

athdenald

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:54

Based on our current rate it would take our guild 142 years to earn this one.... :shock:

That's converting relic groups to creature killing groups. If I base it on our current rate of using groups to kill critters then I run out of numbers for how long it would take...

#12 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:56

can i ask why is the chest you get for donating bound ??

That was a mistake - fixed now :)

Thank you for letting us know!

#13 Lutrafs

Lutrafs

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 18:57

You know hoof I dont mean to sound ungrateful, but these rewards for the effort required to get them isint much of a reward or incentive to waste stam to get them. For instance cast 25k buffs to get +10 to max stam, that should be more like cast 25k buffs to get 1k max stam or maybe even 5k max stam. After all it is a group effort to do all of it, and its not something that any guild can do in a week, hense its not going to be easy to get them, the rewards should reflect such.

#14 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:00

You know hoof I dont mean to sound ungrateful, but these rewards for the effort required to get them isint much of a reward or incentive to waste stam to get them. For instance cast 25k buffs to get +10 to max stam, that should be more like cast 25k buffs to get 1k max stam or maybe even 5k max stam. After all it is a group effort to do all of it, and its not something that any guild can do in a week, hense its not going to be easy to get them, the rewards should reflect such.

You dont get rewards for medals, even a small reward for achievements is a good thing.Players should work together, groups, buffing, to HELP each other, not to benefit from an achievement reward ;) just my two~

#15 Dakkon26

Dakkon26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:02

Based on our current rate it would take our guild 142 years to earn this one.... :shock:

That's converting relic groups to creature killing groups. If I base it on our current rate of using groups to kill critters then I run out of numbers for how long it would take...

1. Hire 2 cheap mercs.
2. Create group.
3. Use group to kill rat.
4. Repeat.
:lol:

#16 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:02

I know a couple players with more than double that amount of buffs, they did it simply to help the guild. The achievements look fine to me.

#17 Tegwean

Tegwean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:05

When will the Personal Achievements come out?

#18 Feldshan

Feldshan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:06

Using 25k buffs on members, figuring 10 stam buffs means 250k stamina, some guilds have multiple players with over 20k max stamina. It would only take 12.5 players with just 20k max stamina to complete that in less then 1 day.

Killing vermin medal is really easy as well. Go to level 1 and kill rats... (From what I know, seems to easy to be right...)

You are right it will take a while for most guilds, but the hard core team players will have these done in a day or so I figure.

I hope we see some titan hunting medals as that is a guild event mostly.
What about medals for killing higher level creatures, legendaries and SE? (So you can't just go to a low level to get them)

#19 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:08

You dont get rewards for medals, even a small reward for achievements is a good thing.Players should work together, groups, buffing, to HELP each other, not to benefit from an achievement reward ;) just my two~

Agreed, and most specifically for buffs, these get cast already to help your mates in the first place. Achievements just show others a little more what your guild is about.

Only thing with these is obviously a bigger guild will have a much easier time to get these done, but then, i was never in favour of letting guilds get as big as they are now, 50 was a good enough number, to my mind. But, on the other hand, if a small guild gets them, they will stand out much more then for instance with a guild like FFS.

#20 peakymon

peakymon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:09

What about the 79,361 buffs that our guild has already completed in the guild advisor ??? :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: