BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2019 - 15:57

Hi all,

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Scavenging Caves! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Felicity Feline Friend (Legendary)
24857d716898970d0250031dd56b68ff50d3.png

Felicity Feline Friend was once an ordinary girl. She always liked cats and when she came across a suspiciously placed Amulet of a Cat's Eye, she thought nothing of it and put it on. This amulet allows Felicity to communicate with all felines, large or small. With so many capricious, self centered kitty voices in her head, trying to control her, Felicity has gone quite mad and uses her army of adorable balls of psychotic fluff to terrorize the Realms.

Recommended Level : 235+

Recommended Gold : 19,000+

Death's Head Bone Golem (Legendary)
1492933c0fc8bd9f11375e53b236ffbdb604.png

The Death's Head Bone Golem is another of the early creations of the mad Doctor Morbidstein. The Golem is covered in dark runes of protection and is said to be powered by a heart formed from pure necromantic magic that fuels the golem with great power. Many believe the Golem is simply a terror creation, animated and sent off to cause as much random havoc as it can!

Recommended Level : 450+

Recommended Gold : 21,000+

Tree Mistress Zykz (Legendary)
14244bcd37c5c469416364dd60fad9015259.png

Tree Mistress Zykz is one of the most powerful of the tree beings known as the Hamadryads. She experienced the destruction of her forest home and her Hamadryads by humans and since that day took on a gloomy aspect of decay and doom. As much a danger to plant life as animal life. Wherever Zykes travels, rot and decay follow, an ability that threatens the life of the world and one that must be extinguished...

Recommended Level : 750+

Recommended Gold : 27,000+

Xind Imperial Demon (Legendary)
1450a3733b31c74812a045c4823096e4352c.png

The mad Sorcerer Xinderoth discovered the Magic of Xind, a potent form of magic that has many properties, including being able to imprint your will to create anything from Xind. The existence of the Xind Imperial Demon and its great power of destruction proves that once again a powerful force has risen up that can control this magic with great skill but who remains hidden behind their demon for now...

Recommended Level : 820+

Recommended Gold : 29,000+

Gargantuan Phoenix (Legendary)
2276270a775de9df7b98c3e13b0bd55c5af5.png

The Gargantuan Phoenix is usually a rarely seen Beast, preferring to stay away from Mortals. Recently, unknown, though presumably dark, forces have been forcing the great birds out of their lairs. At this injustice, the Phoenix have decided to lay waste to all mortals for their arrogance.

Recommended Level : 1230+

Recommended Gold : 37,000+

Wily Minions (Legendary)(NEW)
585075d07aebf3510300a600d7cfa41b9348.png

Wily Minions came to the realms innocently enough but in their naivety, soon fell under the pall of the Shadow Lord's dark agents, who corrupted every member of the clan. These minions have been imbued with the darkness of the Shroud, granting strength only the greatest of warriors can best. Beware, for they will corrupt you in their never ending quest for dominance.

Designed by : zizzwyly

Recommended Level : 3100+

Recommended Gold : 45,000+

Additionaly, the following potions are dropping from normal Cave creatures :

Watch Your Back Brew, Potion of the Canny Gather, Flask of Death, Potion of Unbridled Aggression, Titan Hunters Lesser Brew & Fast Track Draft.

These creatures and potions shall be available until 13:00 on Monday the 19th of August 2019.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 16:04

Glad to see the Flask of Death out as they were getting pricey. And another new scavenging LE set. I hope it's really difficult to create.

Cheers BG. :)

Edited by Josh1404, 16 August 2019 - 16:05.

#3 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 16:05

Cool.

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms!

Just so there's no confusion: these are all strictly in the Caves, and not in-realm, as everything else in the announcement indicates, correct?

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2019 - 16:07

Cool.

Just so there's no confusion: these are all strictly in the Caves, and not in-realm, as everything else in the announcement indicates, correct?

D'oh! Updated.

~ Grim

#5 whydoiplay

whydoiplay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 16:15

Is the level 3100 legendary a new creature? I found no information on Wily Minions on the official fallensword guide and it doesn't have a (New) next to it's name.

#6 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 16:44

Anyone know which cave for new LE?

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 August 2019 - 16:55

Anyone know which cave for new LE?

Oh! Oh! I do! :P

~ Grim

#8 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 17:43

Watch Your Back Brew, Potion of the Canny Gather, Flask of Death, Potion of Unbridled Aggression, Titan Hunters Lesser Brew & Fast Track Draft.

you sure the drops are active i just dropped 20 million or so in both caves and not one single potion listed dropped

#9 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 17:54

you sure the drops are active i just dropped 20 million or so in both caves and not one single potion listed dropped

I dropped 120 million and got nothing not even a single potion 

x4gK4aR.png

#10 bushido

bushido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 21:00

I dropped 11 million no potion.potion not active  :(

#11 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 August 2019 - 21:02

lol

Edited by activeh1, 16 August 2019 - 21:20.

5aZzW0p.png,

#12 kalidos

kalidos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 21:08

No drops either..... I have spent a lot of potions and FSPs for scavenging, including luxury chest and nothing...

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 August 2019 - 21:48

Guess I'll not chuck my gold away then ....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#14 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 August 2019 - 23:09

wait for it will be getting claims for compensation next 

5aZzW0p.png,

#15 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 23:14

wait for it will be getting claims for compensation next 

yep and rightfully so

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2019 - 07:28

Hoof has been informed and has sent BG a message - hopefully expect a fix shortly ??

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#17 Aboalarab

Aboalarab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:23

I spent 110 Million on caves too and got not a single potion name on the list !!

Edited by Aboalarab, 17 August 2019 - 08:33.

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:26

wonder how many folk are gonna jump on the bandwagon here, saying they'd spend millions, despite the forum thread saying it was broken  ? ;)

Personally, HAD I have tried, I'd have given up after 10M without a potion drop ..

Edited by Pardoux, 17 August 2019 - 08:30.

#19 Aboalarab

Aboalarab

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:31

the cows can see logs of selling FSPs and such ,  i dont think anyone will " Exaggerate " . some players use epic potions for FI they been saving for a good scavanging and now this happenes . 

wonder how many folk are "exaggerating" their expenditure ? ;)

Personally, HAD I have tried, I'd have given up after 10M without a potion drop ..

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 August 2019 - 08:35

the cows can see logs of selling FSPs and such ,  i dont think anyone will " Exaggerate " . some players use epic potions for FI they been saving for a good scavanging and now this happenes . 

I changed my post as you can see - but, even if they can see that fsp have been sold, I can't remember a single instance where gold reparations have been made - especially as there's a new LE set available in one of the caves too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: