• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:19

Hey, so i have a question regarding these enchantment skill, does it pay off when you do 10 stam attacks on other people rather than 100 stam attacks? I want to start thieving at lvl 175 again and so i dont know if thievery is essential when you have already master thief at 100%...

and do you get the same gold amount for example without % of thievery as with like 100% thievery when master thief comes into play????

Thanks for reading and i hope it will be answered ;D

#2 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 21:29

Thievery and master thief are 2 separate enhancements and work independently of each other so if you are trying to steal gold you want them both maxed. More thievery means more gold transferred on every hit. Master thief gives you a very small chance of taking it all in one swing (regardless of thievery %) but is all or nothing, it either activates or it doesn't but the higher percentage you have the better the odds of it kicking in. Even at 100% master thief has a very small activation rate so don't expect it to happen often. Look for gear that will give you thievery and/or MT onuses and try to build a good set around that. Amount of stam used also makes a difference so always use 100 on a gold hit.

Screenshot everything!

#3 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:07

wait, so it means i cannot go around kicking 10 stam attacks on poeple to have a higher chance of robbing them but instead i shall 100 stam them?? isnt that more a waste of stam if you fail to rob them from all of their gold instead when you happen to rob 1/10 people with it bsy using 10 stam attacks?

#4 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 19:07

You are welcome to use whatever methods you choose. You asked about maximizing your theft opportunities and I told you how to do that. It sounds like you didn't think that advice was worthwhile so I suggest you start experimenting to see what works best for you.

Screenshot everything!

#5 Zordor

Zordor

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2012 - 19:48

If you're hitting people to steal gold, always 100 stam them. You get more gold if you 100 stam...

And use gloat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: