BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 13:35

Hi all,

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Frost Dragon (Legendary)
64c6b164b616c1219e0867b4921bee51ef.jpg?1

The Scrolls of Lore describe the elegant yet deadly Frost Dragons as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificently ancient beasts make the coldest and most inhospitable places their lairs, sleeping deep in icy caves with their treasure. To seek out a Frost Dragon is suicide, the ice hard scales upon its body are all but impervious to attack and its frozen breath can freeze a man solid in seconds.

Recommended Level : 12+

Fire Dragon (Legendary)
101f7ad89abb277f4f9d74cb9c8db329603.jpg?

The Scrolls of Lore describe these crimson fire breathing creatures as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificent, rare, ancient beasts have been seen guarding sacred treasures deep within the South Lands.

Recommended Level : 35+

The Host (Legendary)
3869ff9db0c202e0b6357e7b92e0eb31a30.jpg?

The creature known as The Host lurks in a hidden lair deep in the swamps. The Host carries parasitic flesh eating worms within its rotting body and is surrounded in a cloud of poison emitted from within it. The Host only feeds for 10 days every year and now marks the return of its hunger fuelled rampages. It must be stopped for good!

Recommended Level : 90+

Dragon Lord Abraxas (Legendary)
1599de906cceb4b386288dfcd501a906aa7b.jpg

Legends tell of the power of the Dragon Lords of old and how many fell to the dark powers during the battle of Gunzwall. Abraxas was one such Lord, seduced by the dark powers of the Shadow Lord and his forbidden sorcery. Lord Abraxas is now no longer human, a being of hate and darkness he and his Dragon, Sixthor, travel the world bringing a swift and fiery death to the champions of good in the name of his evil Master.

Recommended Level : 125+

Ziburinis (Legendary)
1031c380d84eca2fc43eda0fec4492226398.jpg

Ziburinis was a servant of the Shadowlord looking for ways to become immortal. However, his Dark Master did not reward him as he had hoped and he has now been reduced to a mindless revenant, albeit one of huge power! You must put this monster to an early grave!

Recommended Level : 180+

Night Wyvern (Legendary)
4518b7e0198b433837b942dff38abe93188.jpg?

The dreaded creature known as the Night Wyvern has escaped from its cell in the dungeons of castle Valk. Lord Valk wants the Wyvern destroyed before it begins to hunt his people. The lord is renowned for his generosity and will reward the this evil beasts killer well.

Recommended Level : 300+

Fallen Anteros (Legendary)
1035cb6b42fbcc80a7a6ed2f47be5296c6a6.jpg

Anteros was once a creature who would fly around, spreading Love and Goodwill. However, with the coming of the vile Burzzthak, he too has been corrupted. Now, with his newly barbed arrows, he is spreading Hate and Mis-Trust everywhere he flies! Do you have the Fortitude to stop this twisted innocent?

Recommended Level : 590+

Mantikhoras (Legendary) (New)
42982d589331a49ee4a8d0a928eb64c63a9a.jpg

Mantikhoras, Father of Manticores is a vast leonine monster with fur the colour of cinnabar and a long, heavily armoured scorpion tail capable of firing thorn-like stingers coated in poison. This creature delights in devouring men and woman whole, leaving no remains. He stalks through the darkness, leaping great distances as, unlike his progeny, he does not have wings!

Recommended Level : 925+

Khimaira (Legendary) (New)
42995f3c3e9dea7f04c66298f486c2f9a582.jpg

Another 'Sire of Monsters', Khimaira is the primogenitor of the various Chimera that inhabit the Realms. It is the oldest and most powerful of it's vile race. This huge beast has the front third of a lion, the middle is of a goat, with a goats head rising from the center of it's spine. Both heads are skeletal and putrid! The final third of the body is draconic in nature with a tail terminating with the head of a snake which spits poison! Both the goats heat and lions head are capable of spewing torrents of fire! This is a huge and horrifying beast!

Recommended Level : 1425+

Palmago the Stalker (Legendary) (New)
4300ddc50770709d09e274f790b05221d54e.jpg

Palmago the Stalker is an assassin par excellence! This creature looks essentially like a man shaped grey tiger. A beast in human form. It quite surprises people to find that he is also intelligent, calculating and sells his prodigious skills to the highest bidder. He's comparable to a ninja assassin, though his fur provides a natural camouflage and his claws are excellent climbing tools. They also make formidable weapons, more so when coupled with a powerful maw full of dagger-like teeth!

Recommended Level : 2175+

Byaphros (Legendary) (New)
4301cd77d72e6697856a2853afba9a37fa61.jpg

Byaphros is a strange beast. The upper body of a man with a truly monstrous face which, from the waist down is actually the front legs and chest of a horse terminating in a vast, powerful fish's tail. This is a vile and malicious creature who will rear out of water near prey and to the surprise of all, will chase his target onto the land before beating them and dragging them back into the soon to be bloody surf!

Recommended Level : 2880+

These creatures shall be available until 12:00 on Monday the 22nd of February 2016.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 14:50

Looks like 4 new LEs, WOOT

Edited by Windbattle, 19 February 2016 - 14:51.

#3 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 14:53

Thanks for the new LE.

Just a minor request.

In the future, can you put an indicator when the creature is NEW?

Thanks.

#4 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 15:42

that would be helpful but all the older players should instantly know which sets are new or not with name alone.

But for the newer players that would be extremely helpful I bet.

I had a feeling a new LE event was coming cause some of the new LE names were showing up on the UFSG but when I clicked on the names it didn't lead to a monster page, so I knew they were brand new.

Edited by Windbattle, 19 February 2016 - 15:43.

#5 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 16:04

is AM now working again with le it was broke last time and instant respawn didnt work

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 16:07

Instant Respawn is not active on LEs, thus AM will not work.

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 16:12

Instant Respawn is not active on LEs, thus AM will not work.

used to be guess it was changed shame hated walking

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 16:23

Thanks for the new LE.

Just a minor request.
In the future, can you put an indicator when the creature is NEW?

Thanks.

Added.

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 17:57

Thank you for removing AM from LE BG :)

#10 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 February 2016 - 17:59

Thank you for removing AM from LE BG :)

Yes agreed many thank you's on removing AM for this legend event should be fun. Kudos!!! :lol:

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 18:01

Yes agreed many thank you's on removing AM for this legend event should be fun. Kudos!!! :lol:

Now we need spawn tweaked to be more rare... Ya know like 10 a map? IDK... Maybe not that extreme but you get me :).

#12 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 18:10

*Edit

Edited by EpicPiety, 20 February 2016 - 01:50.

#13 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 18:24

I think all legendaries should be made invisible like that one Titan... errr, not, lol.

Thanks for the event HCS. 

#14 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 18:30

I think all legendaries should be made invisible like that one Titan... errr, not, lol.

Thanks for the event HCS. 

Aren't they? LOL

#15 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 February 2016 - 19:46

Invisible as in requires a potion to be seen?

Because, you know they're already not visible on the map itself like titans are? O.o

Personally I'm still waiting and looking forward to the creatures Grim mentioned that would be immune to certain buffs. That'll be truly more interesting.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#16 ironcire

ironcire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 15:06

Thank you very much for the awesome new LEs!! I have one small request, or generic feedback however; I always love new stuff, but if you look at all the new sets that were just put out by these 4 new LEs, their drops only take up 4 out of 9 possible slots... All four either drop a helm, ring, armor, or gloves. 

Why are we not seeing some more "interesting" combinations of sets? I'm tired of seeing the same ring/armor and the severely overdone Helm/Gloves combinations. Let's branch out and do something unexpected...  Shield/Ring, Amulet/Boots, Rune/Gloves, Rune/Weapon combos...  I think this would really give a lot more variety for setups instead of just replacing sets with slightly more powerful sets in the same item slots. 

Just my two cents... but I do appreciate you guys putting out new creatures, even if they didnt drop anything!  =)

#17 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 15:24

Thanks for the new LE's BG! Nice work! Keep up the good job!  :)

#18 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 06:02

Your graphic artists need a raise ;)

Edited by Maj, 21 February 2016 - 06:17.

#19 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:26

I don`t see the point of taking AM from us on Le`s>>>> Is this some way of giving Merchants another way of making fsp in the game???  Please take a poll and include all active players. Thanks RED

#20 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 13:19

On AM:

Sure, I don't get why the skill would be taken away on Legendaries after eight years.

The skill itself does say "certain" creatures. I think that should description should be better identified regardless.

I feel sorry for those that use AM 500 only to find that it doesn't work. But then, I think these events are a great opportunity to get the so-called Uber pots out of the game. I used to use them towards that end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: