Photo

Its all TOM's fault

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you believe its Toms fault? (73 member(s) have cast votes)

Shud we blame TOM for everything that goes wrong?

1. yes it is always TOMs fault (23 votes [28.05%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.05%

2. It is only sometimes TOMs fault (4 votes [4.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.88%

3. It is never TOMs fault (3 votes [3.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.66%

4. Its only TOMs fault on Fridays (6 votes [7.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.32%

5. Both 1, 2, and 6 (31 votes [37.80%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.80%

6. If this thread is removed its TOMs fault (15 votes [18.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#101 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 19:07

Needing Frypans BROKE mine on TOMS head,,,, all donations WELCOME 

Busted my comp by trying to stuff a frypan into the cd drive in order to send it to lizzy. Dang that Tom....

Then I went to the store to buy a new comp and they were out because of the holiday rush. That friggin bastige we all know so well.

So I went to another store and none of the computers had a disc drive... And so I'm sitting there (well, standing really) thinking, "TOM is definitely in huge trouble on this one". 

And so now I'm searching the internet like mad to find out how to get a frypan into a pen drive... And -surprise, surprise- I can't find any solutions. TOM is the worst. )o0

#102 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 22:35

Busted my comp by trying to stuff a frypan into the cd drive in order to send it to lizzy. Dang that Tom....

Then I went to the store to buy a new comp and they were out because of the holiday rush. That friggin bastige we all know so well.

So I went to another store and none of the computers had a disc drive... And so I'm sitting there (well, standing really) thinking, "TOM is definitely in huge trouble on this one". 

And so now I'm searching the internet like mad to find out how to get a frypan into a pen drive... And -surprise, surprise- I can't find any solutions. TOM is the worst. )o0

It's TOM's fault not everyone knows you stuff frypans into 3 and 1/2"  floppy drives not cd drives. Darn that TOM. 

#103 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 05 January 2016 - 19:56

It's TOM's fault not everyone knows you stuff frypans into 3 and 1/2"  floppy drives not cd drives. Darn that TOM. 

For larger frying pans you should use a 5 1/4" floppy drive but good luck finding one of those - surely Tom is to blame there too.

#104 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:40

For larger frying pans you should use a 5 1/4" floppy drive but good luck finding one of those - surely Tom is to blame there too.

I've got one of those in my closet, so Tom gets a reprieve on this one.  :lol:

#105 Tracy44187

Tracy44187

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 January 2016 - 17:25

Man . . . . . I think I got my first job ever but it's been 3 days since they said they would call me in for orientation.  Tom must be delaying the background check so they can't give me the go ahead . . . . . . THANKS TOM :D

One with the light that brightens the day of each individual so that he himself will have a good day.  

#106 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 January 2016 - 03:28

It is all Tom's fault to see a frag event on and I am at full stamina to hunt.  :rolleyes:  :blink:   I guess the chose is my fault on what I do, but the fact remains it all will be fun hunting or doing event and titan killing afterwards. 

Tom gets a reprieve on stamina usage that is my fault lmao.  :lol:  :P

#107 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 January 2016 - 23:58

Just a bump and a reminder it is toms fault when things get slow in fs and I am trying to figure out what to do hit titan or hunt get some levels. That is toms fault the choices that have to be made. lol :P

#108 Auron FFX

Auron FFX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:45

who the heck is tom? theres like 100,000,000 toms in the world. I do not blame people without at least knowing who the heck they are.

Edited by Auron FFX, 21 January 2016 - 03:52.

May the odds be ever in your favor

hWtBGE5.gif
My wiki user page

#109 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:45

who the heck is tom? theres like 100,000,000 toms in the world. I do not blame people without at least knowing who the heck they are.

That is so definitely TOM's fault. 

#110 Auron FFX

Auron FFX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 22:27

That is so definitely TOM's fault. 

How is it toms fault?

If I knew what tom you meant  it would make sense to me. As far as i see it it's your fault for not telling me who tom is.

May the odds be ever in your favor

hWtBGE5.gif
My wiki user page

#111 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:33

How is it toms fault?

If I knew what tom you meant  it would make sense to me. As far as i see it it's your fault for not telling me who tom is.

NOW THAT IS DEFINITELY TOMS FAULT!

#112 feralnoob

feralnoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:19

Tom is up to his old Tricks again . I got the new lvl 1180 LE set Golden Engine on first day it was released into game. Spent time in making up some setups and 3 days later one of the items in the set changed from an amulet to a rune,  could have kept the ammy and just made it a 3 piece setup All TOMS FAULT

#113 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:57

How is it toms fault?

TOM is the person whose fault it is. 

#114 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 February 2016 - 23:18

It is toms fault this blasted thunderstorm in the middle of winter where I live.  Though I feel it is also TOMS fault for no fresh titans out and I am getting tad bored.  Where did everybody go from fs community? That is not toms fault but our fault need to wake up the fs community.  :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

#115 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 23:20

It is toms fault this blasted thunderstorm in the middle of winter where I live.  Though I feel it is also TOMS fault for no fresh titans out and I am getting tad bored.  Where did everybody go from fs community? That is not toms fault but our fault need to wake up the fs community.  :lol:  :P  :ph34r:

If we don't see the Easter titans we were promised it's all TOM's fault

#116 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 01:30

I had to come here and read simply to take off the entire "emo-serious vibe" on the forums. That is totally TOM's fault. 

Wait, if I came here and it was therapeutical, then it's probably a good thing. Right? Geez, my confusion is 110% TOM's fault.

#117 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:58

I had to come here and read simply to take off the entire "emo-serious vibe" on the forums. That is totally TOM's fault. 

Wait, if I came here and it was therapeutical, then it's probably a good thing. Right? Geez, my confusion is 110% TOM's fault.

It's at least 210% TOM's fault come on now...

#118 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 22:08

It's all TOM's fault if the new easter EoC titan isn't a +5 or +6 weapon... It's so TOM's fault we haven't seen a new weapon in nearly 2000 levels... Pesky TOM

#119 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:02

sadly there is so much that is TOMS fault that many are having a hard time keeping up......there is one player who doesnt know who TOM is.......i guess its TOMS fault for having a name that so many OTHER TOMS have.  who's fault is that??? i blame TOM!!  school was cancelled today due to a supposed snow storm...which didnt happen till later today..so my son didnt have school....TOMS fault!!!!!!!!!!!!

#120 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:11

Yup lots is Toms fault and I am thinking the reason it is windy where I live and I can not go fast enough on my net to titan kill today. Darn that wind and darn that Tom for not letting me know the faster the wind blows the more wifi gets goofy. lmao.  :P

Edited by bigchaos, 20 February 2016 - 02:22.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: