• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 Butter250

Butter250

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:30

I was a little sad that there were no new recipes for higher Santork sets to invent but I'll get over it.

Edited by Butter250, 21 December 2014 - 04:30.

#42 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2014 - 13:45

I was a little sad that there were no new recipes for higher Santork sets to invent but I'll get over it.

They already had regular santork, second gen, and third gen. How many gens would you prefer?  :blink:

#43 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2014 - 13:48

just sick of the laziness with a lot of these home page announcements.. what if this is your first Forest of Yule? it's not like the stairways are labeled with levels nor are they in order.. a quick layout of the realms and their levels would be helpful without spoiling too much

this is something that comes out once a year.. there could just be more effort put in.. this has become the norm for a lot of the recurring seasonals.. minimum post about it being released, that there will be a new thing or two, and that it will end on this date (don't quote em!) .. 

lets see pictures and story and creativity!!

make it look like it's coming out for the first time every time..

Reborn is dead on the money with this post. I saw that the original news post got updated to have some of this information ... but still a glossary overview of a big release though.

I would also like to elaborate a bit with UFSG as well. Please integrate all recipes into the Guide and have links to all the resources and how to get them. This would help out tremendously. I can't tell you how many times i've wanted to invent something but literally had to go get the recipe to find what is needed to make it. Then you have to figure out where the resources are. Sometimes finding stuff on your own is fun ... other times its just a pain in the neck, nothing more.

Many people have run into this issue because I've chatted with players and we exchanged information on some of these gaps in guide knowledge.

Edited by Windbattle, 21 December 2014 - 13:51.

#44 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2014 - 13:52

Are the 4 new titans going to be seasonal or regular titans? Or is that to be determined still?

#45 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 16:56

They never are when they are brand new.

Are we going to receive Tkp from killing them?

i cant see the tkp i farmed from some of them

Edited by shindrak, 21 December 2014 - 16:57.

#46 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2014 - 16:57

Are the 4 new titans going to be seasonal or regular titans? Or is that to be determined still?

My guess would be seasonal, since they're all Christmas themed

#47 j3k

j3k

Posted 21 December 2014 - 20:01

when will these new titans appear on the UFSG

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#48 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 22:08

when will these new titans appear on the UFSG

AFTER they've gone, in readiness for next year, I assume - same as usual. NOTHING new makes it into the UFSG immediately ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#49 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 23:54

AFTER they've gone, in readiness for next year, I assume - same as usual. NOTHING new makes it into the UFSG immediately ...

something new like the 2326 to 2350 content made it into UFSG immediately ...

Edited by Nagoyaka, 21 December 2014 - 23:55.

#50 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2014 - 00:36

something new like the 2326 to 2350 content made it into UFSG immediately ...

You know as well as I do that content shouldn't make the UFSG until the NEXT batch is released - ergo, if that happened, it was accidental ..

So, 2326-2350 shouldn't have gone in the guide until 2351-2375 content was released ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#51 darkspark

darkspark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 18:19

could anyone tell me the what level the new titans are.. thanks 

#52 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2014 - 18:31

Are we going to receive Tkp from killing them?

i cant see the tkp i farmed from some of them

You are getting the TKP, yeah. 

#53 jdlaw

jdlaw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2014 - 19:14

Anybody Know When The New Titans TKP will be out

#54 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 23:30

Can we get the Titan Items added to the rewards section now? Hard to use your tkp with out them.

#55 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 17:52

Are the New Christmas titan Epics going to be posted in titan rewards so i can see total TKP contributed to which Titan my guild has?

#56 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 15:10

I thought you fixed seasonal titans tied to quests so that one could get the 1 kill required to complete, even if a guild is on cooldown. I'll be awfully upset if I miss my small window to do the quest now and have to wait 1 year just to make 1 kill.

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2015 - 13:20

Hi there everyone.

The Christmas Realms will stay open until 12:00 on Monday the 12h of January. This will allow us to put out the Santork LE with Crackers and Baubles as we were not able to do so during the scheduled time frame. 

This also means the seasonal Titans will be available for a bit longer too.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#58 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 14:09

Hi there everyone.

The Christmas Realms will stay open until 12:00 on Monday the 12h of January. This will allow us to put out the Santork LE with Crackers and Baubles as we were not able to do so during the scheduled time frame. 

This also means the seasonal Titans will be available for a bit longer too.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

BG  could the event be pushed a bit longer say the 15th? There are quite a bit of us over level 2k I am guessing 300ish I would think many want Mirkas Abominable Boots and with most of those 300ish being in only a few guilds I am speculating less than 30 boots are available.

I have mine, I am thinking about others. Thanks

#59 tief

tief

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 14:26

so where are the LE'S at???

#60 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members