69 replies to this topic

#21 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:45

Could I get the Link to that forum in which the new buffs were discussed? Please if anyone has that. 

Only 43 pages... have fun:

https://forums.hunte...s/?hl=new buffs

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 December 2014 - 17:30

Yeah, I've been working my way through that and shortlisting the buffs that look promising. Though 'short' list is not terribly accurate, but bloomin' huge list does not roll off the tongue as well.

#23 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 18:16

Yeah, I've been working my way through that and shortlisting the buffs that look promising. Though 'short' list is not terribly accurate, but bloomin' huge list does not roll off the tongue as well.

I hear your pain big guy! I read through the pages as they were written and it gave me a headache!  ;)

#24 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 22:57

Hopefully whats to come in 2015 is the old servers back as these *new* ones are half baked...Can't enjoy the events really anymore. New doesn't necessarily mean better in this case definitely not.

Edited by Intimidation, 27 December 2014 - 22:59.

#25 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:26

When the PvP Tournaments are being made I would hope a big revamp to the Attack Player page and the process to PvPing. What I would like to see is essentially a Player bio page and showing gear, active stats, and buffs with an attack button on it and a timer until you can hit the target next. Whatever is done, simplifying the game making less page loads would make many of us players much happier. I'm really expecting something great. Please don't let us down, and I'll remain optimistic. Cheers.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#26 Thorsark

Thorsark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:52

One small tweak from FSH which would help hunting:

Make the "R" key both Repair all and Refresh the world screen. This was really convenient to hit mobs 1 2 3 4 R. Items repaired, and I can see the mobs popped up by AM.

1234r

Thanks!

#27 Thorsark

Thorsark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:54

I am particularly interested in these tournaments.... Can't we have a tiny hint more about them?  Please, curiosity is killing Penny.   :P

Well, it only seems fair that the suspense waiting to kill others is killing you... ;)  :wub:

#28 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 15:37

When the PvP Tournaments are being made I would hope a big revamp to the Attack Player page and the process to PvPing. What I would like to see is essentially a Player bio page and showing gear, active stats, and buffs with an attack button on it and a timer until you can hit the target next. Whatever is done, simplifying the game making less page loads would make many of us players much happier. I'm really expecting something great. Please don't let us down, and I'll remain optimistic. Cheers.

sounds nice... I am not very smart on computer programming... wouldn't this cause lag from constant updating?  

#29 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 16:14

I truly hope that you at least consider upping the  stamina gain/ base stamina once the mobile FS is available, in order to hook the newbs other wise I can see many give up relatively quick as soon as they see a level 2500 with 100k max stamina.

#30 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 December 2014 - 19:29

I truly hope that you at least consider upping the  stamina gain/ base stamina once the mobile FS is available, in order to hook the newbs other wise I can see many give up relatively quick as soon as they see a level 2500 with 100k max stamina.

Agreed. Especially with the vast amount of things to do in the game nowadays, it's almost impossible to effectively try them all out when you gain only 50-70 stam per hour (+5 from epic quests and +15 from guild bonuses). I, myself currently gain 118 stamina per hour while wearing a full epic set up. Even this doesn't last long when there is so much available to do in the game: Leveling, PvP, GvG, Titan hunt, farming, hunt LE creatures, SE hunt, buffing, seasonal quests, etc.

Most of these weren't available when the game was created first and the stamina gain cap still hasn't changed. No, I'm not demanding a 'win' button or asking for more more more, but this is the reality and once you reach level 300+, a day's worth of stamina gets you maybe what? One level? And then there's no stamina left to do any of the other activities because you're regaining your stamina for that one level again tomorrow. Titan hunting is even worse. Thousands of stamina can be used during one hunt unless you're using a Light Foot 1250 potion. Then when it's over, BAM, stamina empty. Nothing to do with your stamina for days. I think it would be a good idea to increase the stamina gain cap. It would also be a good FSP sink. You could make some available through gold upgrades too, which would be a good gold sink. :)

#31 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 19:42

this is my trauma doll

FH7ZJC1419557379_zpsa7c2258d.jpg

Edited by duktayp, 28 December 2014 - 19:43.

#32 pzgndr

pzgndr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 18:05

Any more news about Hunted Cow's collaboration with Victory Point Games? 

VPG has a lot of nice little wargames with low unit density and relatively simple rulesets which should be ideal for HC computer apps.  Throw in nice graphics and a challenging AI computer opponent and that would be awesome.  I'd like to see your Russian Front game get some more attention, but VPG has The Barbarossa Campaign, No Retreat!, Frank Chadwick's Campaigns in Russia, and more.  And VPG also has the Napoleonic 20 series.  Hint, hint, hint...

#33 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 December 2014 - 18:25

Hey Hoof and others following,

I'd personally like to +1 what Belaric said. Personally, I feel the old roadmap is outdated, and the items that you have really listed seem to be of higher importance. While there are some important items on there, I'd like to see updates made to the game that are more necessary, or at least have been voted on within the past year. A big problem is that most of those items voted on, may have been voted on by players who don't even play the game any longer.

Still semi-sad to see that while PVP is getting a re-vamp, GVG has been ignored once again =/.

Good luck, and happy to see the update for the 2015 for FS. Please keep us in the loop.

#34 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2014 - 18:43

Dear Hoof, Grim and/or Radneto,

May we have a fragment global event early in the new year pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?? :D :D :D :D :D

Obliged

Dav

#35 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 19:16

Dear Hoof, Grim and/or Radneto,

May we have a fragment global event early in the new year pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?? :D :D :D :D :D

Obliged

Dav

After chasing seasonal Titans, I will be completely drained of stam. Maybe at least a week after that? 1/12 perhaps ;p

#36 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2014 - 19:24

After chasing seasonal Titans, I will be completely drained of stam. Maybe at least a week after that? 1/12 perhaps ;p

Works for me, I need to rebuild some stamina so yeah weekend after the xmas stuff ends would be kewl B)

#37 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2014 - 19:43

Now would be good too - something for New Years / Hogmany perhaps ? LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#38 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 20:30

Now would be good too - something for New Years / Hogmany perhaps ? LOL

That would be cruel and unusual punishment. After spending all stam during 2x then throwing out delicious Titans then a GE? Need stam!!! But why not. Would be the easiest time to get top 100 with everyone stam all but drained. Lol

#39 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2014 - 21:09

That would be cruel and unusual punishment. After spending all stam during 2x then throwing out delicious Titans then a GE? Need stam!!! But why not. Would be the easiest time to get top 100 with everyone stam all but drained. Lol

Not everyones - not everyone does the 2xp event and the dragons and the titans (well, ok, I did 2 outta 3) - I see no point in trying to do anything with titans until it's all fixed and above board.

Doubt there'll be a global event for NYE/Hogmany, but wouldn't be surprised if the cows still have something up their respective sleeves:)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#40 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 21:44

Not everyones - not everyone does the 2xp event and the dragons and the titans (well, ok, I did 2 outta 3) - I see no point in trying to do anything with titans until it's all fixed and above board.

Doubt there'll be a global event for NYE/Hogmany, but wouldn't be surprised if the cows still have something up their respective sleeves:)

+1

many of my friends only did the 2xp event and are already at maximum stamina waiting for global event or just an event or to start their hunt

Edited by maxdragon, 30 December 2014 - 21:48.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: