#41 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 22:47

Dear Hoof, Grim and/or Radneto,

May we have a fragment global event early in the new year pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?? :D :D :D :D :D

Obliged

Dav

Would be sound as long as it followed a normal Global Event  :)

Cheers.

wil72

#42 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:08

Nice Hoof, only thing I would say is take everything players say with a grain of sand..Self Interest has got us all into this mess.

I'd like to endorse this also.

I said a lot.

I didn't think I was being agenda driven, other than the health of the game. (But people most often are blind to their own prejudices)

But the point stands.

Player agendas have skewed arguments about how best to develop the game.

HCS staff do need to be wary of these.

Ask us - just don't rely on us! LOL!!

Be the adults in the room - nobody else is capable - we're playing a game!!

Edited by Belaric, 31 December 2014 - 04:14.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#43 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 14:17

New Buffs!

There's been loads of great ideas for new buffs discussed on the forum. We're going to take a look through them and look to start adding higher level buffs to the skill tree so there will be new skills to unlock as you level.

A long time ago, in a galaxy that was once this one (the old forum before the portal), I made a suggestion that I am going to re-prepose, and that is a total revamp of the skill tree. Remove level restrictions from all skills and tie them all together so that some points will be put into skills we really don't want as we work our way down the tree.

In the end, it will work out the same with higher level players having more of the upper tier buffs. Lower level players will get to get their own version of any particular skill they feel is most important to them far quicker and without having to buy it. Top tier players will have no longer have the opportunity to "cherry pick" the skills they want. And probably, most importantly, the cows will no longer be on a clock of "it's been 800 levels or 1/3 of current content since we were last given new buffs" whine.

Edited by maurybund, 31 December 2014 - 14:17.

#44 maxdamage

maxdamage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 18:52

I am curious about the PvP tournaments.  However, I'd love to see an actual use for the PvP ladder tokens that have already been given out.  Part of the reason that PvP ladder is dying is because there are no really awesome/expensive/desirable items to purchase with the tokens.  There used to be valuable useful stuff to compete for (remember Nuryn's?).  Now, not so much.  I have some tokens left.  I'd love to be able to use them.  If you move to a Tourney, please continue to use the tokens as prizes and increase the purchaseable items.  Maybe make some crazy expensive ones that can take months to accumulate enough tokens for.  Also,maybe make it so that any item can be crafted by any level.  If the really expensive item is level 2000 and I am level 1000, I just don't see the point in particiapting if my 100 tokens can't do what the level 2000's tokens can......... or make tokens sellable.

Max 

#45 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 January 2015 - 19:19

For the new buffs, I suggest putting a couple of them into potion form and adding them to the drop lists of existing SEs. Most of the super elites nowadays aren't worth hunting, only if you're looking for your medal or interested in the top SE hunter ladder. If the skills were set at a specific level and introduced as new potions, I think it would make SE hunting a little more fun and worth doing.

#46 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:46

I don't see why we can't have a couple of Globals in the next few days/weeks, sure. Any potion Global in particular you guys and gals would like to see?

#47 Altiger

Altiger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:02

I don't see why we can't have a couple of Globals in the next few days/weeks, sure. Any potion Global in particular you guys and gals would like to see?

would be great if we could have "Zombie Yeomen" global event

#48 jinks

jinks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:09

Getting back to the original post.

When you implement the fs helper functions, please take time to test the fs helper out first.  Adding some functions then banning scripts will cause so many issues.

If it wasnt for fs helper, I would have stopped playing many aspects of the game a long time ago. 

If you're unsure, open a thread so people can post what they use.  There are things in there that I dont think many others use but I find invaluable, like the Quick Links etc.

The other thing I'd like to see added to the game is an in game Guild forum.  Almost every other online game I've ever played has one, and it would help with a lot of communications in Guild.

#49 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:19

When you implement the fs helper functions, please take time to test the fs helper out first. 

If you're unsure, open a thread so people can post what they use. 

https://forums.hunte...would-you-pick/

#50 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:58

zombie yeomen   FOR Emblazoned Royal Chest

#51 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 12:25

Off topic - do You really believe the community would reach ruby?

Honestly virtually any GE would work, Zombie Yeomen is a good choice.

Edited by vlkfenrir, 06 January 2015 - 11:48.

#52 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:15

how about something in the caves

#53 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:11

Off topic - do You really believe the community would rech ruby?

Honestly virtually any GE would work, Zombie Yeomen is a good choice.

not sure ..but they usually reward top 100 ..so maybe get one ..one way or the other.. if i am lucky and have enough stam to make the top 100

#54 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:38

Sounds good to me.

how about something in the caves

I can do that too.

Also looking at putting Ursa and Zachorzi into their own Realms on a permanent basis in the same manner as the Seal of Fire at level 1,000.

#55 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:44

Sounds good to me.

I can do that too.

Also looking at putting Ursa and Zachorzi into their own Realms on a permanent basis in the same manner as the Seal of Fire at level 1,000.

THANKS BIG GUY =)

#56 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:02

Sounds good to me.

I can do that too.

Excrement, um I mean excellent!! Now if there were only some way I could instantly recharge all of my stamina in time for the global event :wacko:

#57 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:20

If we have a zombie Yeoman Global event can you please make it so the yeoman drop some commons . 

Im sure this would help the community in reaching its target and us composers can never get enough commons !!

#58 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:22

Will take a miracle to get anywhere near ruby rewards so many of the games big tanks are  nowhere near full.

#59 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:49

:P  we have lots to do.

#60 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members