498 replies to this topic

#481 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 21:57

wow we get 4 days to regenerate stam and defend our positions 

Edited by matt2269f, 30 July 2015 - 23:30.

#482 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:21

good points
  • to be honest I think the PvP Season is a perfect idea for a PvP GLOBAL EVENT, it is after all mainly a huge stam sink which all the other global events are too !!!
good points

+1 I agree like others in the forum too, the seasons would be best suited as a global event

#483 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:27

No. Only donation, special quest and Epic Global Potions are immune. Oh and Potions we have gifted to players.

Are composing potions not immune as well?? 

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#484 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:32

I have been using many composing potions and they were never immune to SB / SL

only special offer chests and global chests and potions rewards from questing were immune to SB / SL

#485 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:21

Cows why the hits cant be limited? that is what i do not understand... in 10 min same player hit me 50 times maybe more if i count better.... why cant be like it was before the change 1 hit in 1h for each player, now is global so are many targets 

Edited by spyders, 31 July 2015 - 07:21.

#486 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 July 2015 - 11:34

Nope. Never have been.

#487 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 19:56

wow we get 4 days to regenerate stam and defend our positions 

and nearly zero bounties!

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#488 Billybob

Billybob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 21:29

As of 21:28 server time, no bounties.

#489 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 31 July 2015 - 21:33

Cows why the hits cant be limited? that is what i do not understand... in 10 min same player hit me 50 times maybe more if i count better.... why cant be like it was before the change 1 hit in 1h for each player, now is global so are many targets 

can i get some answer to this post?

#490 maxdragon

maxdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 07:32

can i get some answer to this post?

because this system main point is who has the most stamina, you have more stamina then others, then you have a higher chance than them to get higher rank, it is more suited to be a global pvp event than the failed attempt to replace the ladder

Edited by maxdragon, 01 August 2015 - 07:49.

#491 nmc

nmc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 13:21

i suggest the buff DEFLECT should not work in PvP Season. 

#492 Stoneman

Stoneman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 15:00

2 bounties on the Board.  Does HCS seriously believe these changes have made a positive impact to the BB?  Anyone wondering what a month from now will look like?

#493 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:53

The BB before was dead also.

This BB is driven by gold stolen. So... if no gold is stolen the BB remains dead. At least cause and effect are in clear view.

A month from now it may look the same as the old BB, just as inactive. But for a different reason. Or it might pick up. In a month we will see.

HCS will then have to decide if gold should be the only  determinator of being posted. They seem pretty committed now. But time will tell if they are open to other avenues of bounty activation.

I hope to see you in a month.  

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#494 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:16

i suggest the buff DEFLECT should not work in PvP Season. 

I think it should work, and I don't see an issue with it working more in PVP season. With the ability to cycle through and hit opponents as quickly as you can cycle through them (every minute or less depending), then deflect is necessary.

Case in point: I was unable to stay up until 4 AM EST before the placing seasons finished. In the last 2 hours, after my buffs wore off, I was attacked over 450 times by 5 players. Since there is no cool-down, then deflect is necessary. There is no cool-down to hitting players, so you just move onto the next target and wait for the cycle to get back.

#495 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:18

This BB is driven by gold stolen. So... if no gold is stolen the BB remains dead. At least cause and effect are in clear view.

A month from now it may look the same as the old BB, just as inactive. But for a different reason. Or it might pick up. In a month we will see.

HCS will then have to decide if gold should be the only  determinator of being posted. They seem pretty committed now. But time will tell if they are open to other avenues of bounty activation.

You are correct. I still think that the idea that it's only based on gold stolen is still off. Bounty board should take everything into account. Gold can still be a factor, but if you steal any large amounts, you're guaranteed to lose levels. It's just there is no reason to really PVP outside of stealing the gold. The way to increase this would be for more PVP To happen, and I'm not talking seasons. I know once Monday starts, I'm going back to holding 0 gold and only pulling gold from the bank I need to compose.

#496 SweetMizry

SweetMizry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 05:41

*BOUNTY BOARD*

to be honest I have no idea why the BB was changed, we were told many times that only the PvP ladder would be replaced by a new system, nothing else !!!

officially the BB needed to change because of those "bullies"
btw I was called a "bully" too, for a 10 stam prestige hit & hitting on the BB

so by their logic I am a "bully" because I defended my guild mates & friends (pvpers & non-pvpers) BUT the new BB system who allows you to randomly smash players is considered OK???
IMO the players smashing on the new BB are the "bullies" because the players there did not take any player XP + they are smashing them for no decent reason !!!

I have never smashed anyone on the BB who has not in / directly harmed (smashed, ....) my guild mates or friends and I am not going to change that EVEN if the new BB system is "forcing" me now, I rather retire that be forced into it

why would someone want to smash random players on the BB???
worst thing is that the smashed player can not even post a bounty !!!

• doing 10 bounty hits used to cost me 100 stamina (on a clear), now it would cost 500 stamina !! 5 times more !!
  • NEW SYSTEM: Bounty Master Bronze needs now 25.000 stamina (500 bounty hits x 50 stam = 25.000 stamina),
  • OLD SYSTEM: Bounty Master Bronze needed 5.000 stamina (500 bounty hits x 10 stam = 5.000 stamina)
I heard from many friends & players that they now got their Bronze Smasher Medal + (Bronze Bounty Hunter Medal), BB is now "risk free" smashing, they waited for them to be offline & with hardly any buffs then started smashing them

congrats to my non-pvper friends & the rest who got their PvP medals in the last few days, they will stop after getting both PvP medals so I think PvP activity on the BB will decline in time

+1

Edited by SweetMizry, 02 August 2015 - 05:42.

#497 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 06:47

Just to clarify: it is not only gold stolen that drives the BB. The HCS posts repeatedly mentioned that there was a minimum for the amount of gold transferred to the bounty pot for each attack. This means that a bounty will be posted after a certain number of attacks even if no gold is posted. (They didn't say how small this minimum gold transfer was, though)

This probably had a lot to do with the activity on the BB during the Season: there were so many season attacks going on, that even a small minimum would ensure a lot of bounties

#498 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 14:42

this new system is global event, you spending very lot stamina for getting high rank than other, same thing you doing in global event, you spending very lot stamina for getting high rank than other

making this system replacing pvp is disgrace, pvp is with skill and knowledge you win but this new system is MONEY system, more money you have, more stamina you having, more (composing) potions you having, more high ranking you getting

in old pvp ladder it not matter if you having many money, you needing skill and knowledge, if you not having them then you not can get more high ranking than other who having skill and knowledge about pvp

I and many pvpers we like doing pvp, we like risk, that was pvp, pvp with xp loss for I staring playing pvp in 20/Sep/2007 and friends who was playing before me saying it was same too

many hundred times players saying same thing, you want no xp loss then play arena and gvg, there no xp loss but they having very low activity and they want play pvp ladder with no xp loss, they having same thing they wanting in arena and gvg but they want change in pvp ladder to bringing no xp loss

friend hoofmaster saying xp loss staying in pvp because HCS not wanting watering pvp down more, he saying that because more players wanting xp loss staying, it was like this forever and it is right thing to do.

I liking pvp very much and I want continue pvp, many friends leaving game because of pvp watering down in years, I and others staying loyal because we believing in HCS but we were fools, they betraying us, they not making what they saying and they making pvp watering down more

new system not making sense, pvp season is no xp loss but you can bounty for pvp season attack and then taking xp from that player, this very stupid and not make sense, if no xp loss then why bounty?

new system not making sense, my log full with players attacking me, in 45 minutes same players attacking me mroe than 25 times, I was offline for many weeks, weak offline setup and no buffs but I winning 20%, this showing they attacking with 1 setup, not chaning and attacking more than 25 times with same setup

if it was old pvp system then not happening because if they losing they losing xp too, then they forcing change setups, this disgrace of system we having they not risking anything and only attacking with 1 setup, this not how pvp was for many years, now more stamina you having better pvper you are, this wrong

new system not making sense, they removing choosing 10 to 50 (100) stamina, they wanting players spending more stamina and only doing 50 stamina, if pvp season not taking xp loss then why not having 10 stamina, then players can do more pvp, this new system is only about who having most stamina is best pvper, I hating this system, that is not pvp and you have destroying my pvp I playing for years

new system not making sense, on BB you can smashing players you not knowing, you waiting for them go offline and having no buffing and then you smashing, player who getting smashing can not bounty players who smashing him, players not need reason, they now smashing everyone on BB because they not can get bounty for taking xp from player

where is pvp you can defending your bounty against smashing until bounty expire

where is pvp you can defending your guild

where is pvp you needing skill and knowledge of pvp and not money win

where is pvp you can bounty everyone who smashing you and give him punishment too

BB is now place for cowards to smashing with no risk, if they stupid they losing, they only needing waiting for BB player to go offline and having no buffing and then smashing him

many things this system not making sense and I very sad

HCS you kicking me from your game FS, I pvper but this disgrace of system is taking pvp from me, I not have anything lefting for me to play, why are you kicking me from your game?

I was loyal player to you and I always believing in you, no matter what friends and other players saying about you but now you showing me that they were right years ago

where is poll

where is testing server

where is player opinion or they not counting anymore

this is pvp, not gvg or arena

go first saving these 2 (with no xp loss) before destroying little pvp lefting in game

I always telling truth to you HCS, I staying loyal to you for years, I defending you, is this how you treating after years of loyalty, please tell me truth too, am I and other pvpers like me have future here in FS or you going watering down pvp more and staying with this disgrace of system?

#499 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 13:48

https://forums.hunte...14-update-v282/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users