110 replies to this topic

#41 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 21:56

Oh, heavy. Game Scripter, Project Manager, Producer, Studio Manager and a Robert Gordon University graduate.  :lol: Welcome back, were you really leaving? Seems you like math, so how would you go about adding up all the digits 1-100 and do it in 1 sec. of time? It's easy.  :P

#42 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2014 - 21:57

Nice to be here, thanks for all the positive comments and yes I'll be managing the team much like I do with Eldevin to direct the team :) Right now I can't tell you what I want to add, I've been playing the game the last few days and trying to get up to speed with the many additions since I last worked on Fallen Sword ~4 years ago, but I'm looking forward to the challenge :)

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#43 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 November 2014 - 21:58

:wub:  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#44 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2014 - 21:59

Oh, heavy. Game Scripter, Project Manager, Producer, Studio Manager and a Robert Gordon University graduate.  :lol: Welcome back, were you really leaving? Seems you like math, so how would you go about adding up all the digits 1-100 and do it in 1 sec. of time? It's easy.  :P

Ha someone's been on LinkedIn or I have stalker? :D

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#45 avvakum

avvakum

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 21:59

Ha someone's been on LinkedIn or I have stalker? :D

:P

#46 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2014 - 22:14

Oh hello, the 'other' big boss man is coming back to FS?

Cool.

So, we want lots doing and we don't like to wait.

I hope you're prepared. :P

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#47 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 22:48

Nice to be here, thanks for all the positive comments and yes I'll be managing the team much like I do with Eldevin to direct the team :) Right now I can't tell you what I want to add, I've been playing the game the last few days and trying to get up to speed with the many additions since I last worked on Fallen Sword ~4 years ago, but I'm looking forward to the challenge :)

Glad to have you back, as a headsup- dont just look at the threads on page 1...many good ideas and suggestions are buried in the first few pages..and of course keep in mind..the forums are just a small minority of the players in the game..i am sure between you, bg, hoof and zorg you will know what is best for the game..good luck...you are gonna need it..lots to be done..

#48 Lokmar12

Lokmar12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2014 - 23:57

Welcome back, John Stewart. YOU KNOW NOTHING. :P :P (Sorry, had to do it) (Runs aways MEEP MEEP MEEP)

#49 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 November 2014 - 00:13

I am glad to meet you as well and hope you can clarify what needs to be improved upon and get the focus on moving forward  on an awesome game and community :wub: .  I read you were also Radneto as well as Mojawk that is cool :ph34r: .  I am looking forward to see fs improvements are swift in action more than words. :P  I had to do that in general and yeah hugs monster in the house, hugs you as well John.  :lol:  

#50 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 00:48

my condolences for your demotion....    

APQRwwW.png

just kidding   :) :)   welcome back   you certainly have a lot to contend with!!  i agree with someone above who said that we should start with a new road map, i tried plugging the current one into my GPS  and i got lost in the Bronx.

hopefully we can start with a few clean slates see where we stand and find some direction and see if we cant get things turned around. 

RD   

#51 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 00:54

Nice to see you back :)

While moving forward, I would love to see the game more the way it used to be, to be honest, certainly on the PvP side of things, which have all but disappeared.

(The gigantic lags of course not included, though the epic ones were definitely good for general community feelings :D )

#52 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:15

I welcome any additional help.

#53 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:21

Welcome back! It's nice to know you are playing FS to see what is what. That's the best way to find out what needs doing. Thank you! Good luck and Happy Hunting! 

Edited by tharzill, 08 November 2014 - 02:22.

#54 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:42

Hey Mojawk,

Awesome to see you come to FS. I think Eldevin has been helped out a lot with the listening that you do on the forums for the game. It's awesome to see you come and help out Grim, Hoof and Zorg. There are plenty of great posts and suggestions, but it's sometimes hard to find them. You'll notice a lot of the posts will essentially pit two sides of players against each other, like most forums. Hopefully on suggestions/improvements to the game coordinate a middle ground type approach where both sides get something and have to give something. Otherwise, I'm afraid history may repeat itself in the sense of updates making certain groups of players unhappy and we see more leave. I'm not trying to bash Grim, Hoof or Zorg on any decisions - they've done great trying to manage the community and make updates to the game. I appreciate all of their hardwork. I look forward to the additional help you're going to bring. Glad to have you and look forward to the work you all will bring to us.

Regards,

Kittles

#55 tief

tief

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:09

You have your work cut out mate as the roadmap and forum threads are not all that require to be reviewed.

Welcome to FS where everyone are so happy, happy, happy. :lol:

Cheers.

wil72

Not always, lol

#56 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:43

Welcome back to Fs John may your time here be fruitful and enjoyable for all.

#57 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:53

Welcome back Rad :)

#58 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:56

Mojawk, I think you are lost, this is not Eldevin.

#59 Rosborough

Rosborough

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 09:06

Welcome mate! i hope you have a great time with our great community! But Could i ask one thing of the new Head Honcho? The fallen Sword shop prices for FSP are very high for the compensation that you get. if im not mistaken its still the exact same Cash to FSP exchange rate as when i started in 2008... when 100k was the average cost for a single FSP, and 150k was the market on a bad day... we now average 200k per FSP and have been around that for at least 2 years. If the Economy and Community of the game is evolving, Shouldn't the shop and prices aswell? .... Sorry Rant over :P Once again, Welcome with my warmest regards and i hope you have a fun and productive time merging with the community :) Best of Luck!  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D

Edited by Rosborough, 08 November 2014 - 09:15.

#60 999531

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 14:26

Welcome home; we kept the fire lit for you... Bring my favorite game of all time back to life please ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: