• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 LadyJ

LadyJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 13:09

Buffs are only capped at level 3000, whilst the highest level player is well over 3400, I know people who have every buff available in the game, but still have available skill points, I know the HCS are focused on making the app right now, but the game needs a few more buffs.

Maybe introducing some with composing? Like for example a chance of no frags being used when making composing potions the same way Extractor and Inventor buffs work?

Or maybe introducing a pvp buff, like a buff that lets you attack players +/- 1 level above or below you for every 50 levels put into the buff? To increase range by up to +/- 13 levels? (Which I feel will benefit especially the EoCers who need to attack players for their Daily Quests but have a problem with available targets).

Another buff can also be introduced which works like Keen Edge/Smashing Hammer/Shield Wall/Armour Boost but works on HP?

How about taking advantage of all the Hybrid sets that have been introduced to the game this year? Like a buff working like Barricade or Nightmare Visage but instead converting Armour to Defence and vice versa?

Or else more buffs that increase enhancements, such as a buff increasing Master Crafter Enhancement?

I'd love to hear more suggestions for buffs, and I hope that they can be introduced soon to spice up competition! :)

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 October 2017 - 13:13

Hi there.

We have a buff suggestion thread Here.

~ Grim

#3 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 00:49

Hi there.

We have a buff suggestion thread Here.

~ Grim

That thread is 5 years old...

#4 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 14 October 2017 - 00:55

That thread is 5 years old...

well if you post in there it wont be will it ?

5aZzW0p.png,

#5 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:10

well if you post in there it wont be will it ?

We are always being told not to post and bring back necro threads...

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 October 2017 - 01:21

I think that applies to the frivolous and trivial threads started by long gone"retired" players.  The buff thread was official.... That gives it importance.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:31

Buffs are only capped at level 3000, whilst the highest level player is well over 3400, I know people who have every buff available in the game, but still have available skill points, I know the HCS are focused on making the app right now, but the game needs a few more buffs.

Maybe introducing some with composing? Like for example a chance of no frags being used when making composing potions the same way Extractor and Inventor buffs work?

Or maybe introducing a pvp buff, like a buff that lets you attack players +/- 1 level above or below you for every 50 levels put into the buff? To increase range by up to +/- 13 levels? (Which I feel will benefit especially the EoCers who need to attack players for their Daily Quests but have a problem with available targets).

Another buff can also be introduced which works like Keen Edge/Smashing Hammer/Shield Wall/Armour Boost but works on HP?

How about taking advantage of all the Hybrid sets that have been introduced to the game this year? Like a buff working like Barricade or Nightmare Visage but instead converting Armour to Defence and vice versa?

Or else more buffs that increase enhancements, such as a buff increasing Master Crafter Enhancement?

I'd love to hear more suggestions for buffs, and I hope that they can be introduced soon to spice up competition! :)

Composing buffs,, open for new ones but saving items meant to be a sink just doesnt seem to be something they are gonna add.

PVP,, needs range looked into especially at this time in game.

A buff that works like KE but for HP,,, Severe condition is pretty close. A buff that had a KE effect on HP would be a bit overpowered especially if combined with other buffs. (gve stout hearted and great vigor a try)

If done right and you are attacked invert does switch def and armor,,, and I just let out a nasty secret. Well maybe not a secret but a little known way to make that work on the unsuspecting. 

Master crafter enhancement,,, most enhancements that would get a buff upgrade have. The ones that it wont work on havent. Master crafter is one of the latter,, highly doubt we will see an enhancement to that. Beter to go with 4l, perfection or other ways to improve the odds on better gear. If they did add it they should call it icon of vigilance :P

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:38

Master crafter enhancement = Empower.

granted, this works on all enhancements.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 07:55

There is a ever growing list of things needed to be updated get in line 0.0. App is first in line for now. What's 2nd and so on is debatable. Although new buffs will be nice as they have some ones precoded so it seems according to AH etc.

#10 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:26

There is a ever growing list of things needed to be updated get in line 0.0. App is first in line for now. What's 2nd and so on is debatable. Although new buffs will be nice as they have some ones precoded so it seems according to AH etc.

Those buffs have been there in that list for 2 years.   They're not in the tree yet though, so apparently they're just named at this point.   

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:43

Those buffs have been there in that list for 2 years.   They're not in the tree yet though, so apparently they're just named at this point.   

Might be who knows. Maybe they have a concept for them. That's half the battle.

#12 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:43

Those buffs have been there in that list for 2 years. They're not in the tree yet though, so apparently they're just named at this point.

Like the newer low level players needed more buffs cast on them...

What buffs in the list?

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:04

Guess what it means if you're being pointed to an official thread?

~ Grim

#14 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 21:51

Like the newer low level players needed more buffs cast on them...

What buffs in the list?

Trendy,  brute strength, deft hands, immobilise titan, and warcry

Note some of these may be a high level composing pot I cant find on wiki

EDIT encouraging talk is a composing buff,, just never saw anyone make it

Edited by watagashi, 16 October 2017 - 21:52.

#15 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 03:04

Some one has already pointed me in the right direction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: