Webeg's Content

There have been 11 items by Webeg (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#858717 Prophet Talent.

Posted by Webeg on 30 March 2014 - 11:42 in Suggestions

Maybe change the talent so its a skill? Like instant ressurection with 30 minutes cooldown or for 2 points 10 minutes?

#846576 Gem stat preview!

Posted by Webeg on 05 February 2014 - 16:59 in Suggestions

I agree and another small detail, that I am sure has been mentioned before... Can the information window be displayed where the mouse pointer is?  Not at the top right/left corner...

Not sure if you get my point, but dunno how to explain it better atm. :>

#846183 [Implemented] Backpack position to stay the same on logout/login

Posted by Webeg on 04 February 2014 - 10:47 in Archived Suggestions

I would personally be over the moon if this happened...

But I always figured it was on the TO DO list anyway and thus not worth a seperate thread :)

#842342 Gold Sink

Posted by Webeg on 19 January 2014 - 11:11 in Suggestions

They are very much worth investing in, attack power/weapon damage and defense gems will be useful for end-game pvp and for forming the best groups for world bosses, instances, trials and arena scenarios.

If anything the movement speed is one of the least useful gems.

Well with defense gems Id get around 5% more defense I figure and that is in only one stat... I get better overall def with equiping a shield :>

As for attack power/weapon dmg its a waste to hoard those two on  a mage if you can get 10% more haste from the blue TR items with random stat rolls.

#842336 Gold Sink

Posted by Webeg on 19 January 2014 - 10:51 in Suggestions

Have you guys even tried upgrading your gems yet?

There are deep gold sinks I think we're pretty good on them, but it's always nice to have optional sinks in other ways.

Gem fusing and repairs (if not using kits) will be a solid gold sink at end-game, most level 40's such as myself are holding back on going all out of gems until atleast level 45 and possibly level 50 content are released, so we have gold piling up.

The players with large amounts of gold are classes such as warrior or mage and are aoe grinding mobs with or without loot boosters for the purpose of gaining gold. Other players such as myself are doing only Tr (level 40 instance) as our gold income, it's a slow but steady increase.

I've never bought gold or sold EP in my Eldevin career, granted I'm a supporter but it's still very easy to maintain and build a nice gold pool.

Besides gems in their current state are not really that interesting/worth sinking that much gold into atleast for me as a mage...

There is no haste gem for my weapon and I dont need that extra 500 defense, the only thing I am considering is getting 10% move speed, but that can wait untill 45 :>

#842108 Gold Sink

Posted by Webeg on 18 January 2014 - 11:44 in Suggestions

I agree there is a need for some more gold sinks :>

#841955 Remodelling of the real Tank

Posted by Webeg on 17 January 2014 - 19:56 in Suggestions

I think they need some improvement in the aoe threat generation :>

Unless people are failing when speccing talents... I wouldnt know tbh.

#841352 Trade from anywhere in the World (friends list only)

Posted by Webeg on 16 January 2014 - 17:33 in Suggestions

pet skill "deliver" or pet talent "messenger boy" ?

THIS! +1 making the vanity pets have a use with no real boosts!

#841348 Relative newcomer - thoughts

Posted by Webeg on 16 January 2014 - 17:29 in Suggestions

I think they are working on most if not all of your suggestions + AH and guilds in the future :>

But I agree the things you mention would be nice to see ingame soonish.

#840738 Whispers in Custom chat (has it been asked for before?)

Posted by Webeg on 14 January 2014 - 20:20 in Suggestions

Totally support this :>

I usually join a grp and leave just so my grp tab opens and I can see whispers there without all the other nonsense.

#840322 Stats bouncing around randomly.......

Posted by Webeg on 13 January 2014 - 15:28 in Bug Reports

I noticed something kind of similar anyway.  I noticed that when leveling up, my dps would go down about 0.7 dps.  There was no gear breaking, or anything removed.  Just leveling up, and getting the 1 point per stat, dropped dps slightly.

Ive noticed this aswell when lvling. And Im pretty sure it was not item related. :>

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: