4 replies to this topic

#1 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 20:20

ok i was helping a friend, i noticed my cooldowns was lasting longer so saw my haste reduction was lower than normal figured ok my gear is damaged.. so i used a repair kit.. my haste CD reduction didn't change... so i was realy confused.. i stood there talking and didn't do anything still had my character window open and saw my haste CD reduction go back up then go back down without anything on my changings...

i've been watching over past 30 mins and it has done this several times the majority of the time it stays at the lowered damaged rate of reduction but every now and then bounces back up to normal sometimes instantly dropping back down sometimes taking a few seconds to drop back down.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#2 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:30

There is half a second delay + network latency for the stats to update in that window. Was your gear definitely broken (i.e.: reached zero durability), the repair warning shows when your gear drops below a certain percentage of durability (only when gear is broken will it take away the stats).

Let me know if you still believe this is a bug.

#3 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 14:10

I noticed something kind of similar anyway.  I noticed that when leveling up, my dps would go down about 0.7 dps.  There was no gear breaking, or anything removed.  Just leveling up, and getting the 1 point per stat, dropped dps slightly.

#4 Webeg

Webeg

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 15:28

I noticed something kind of similar anyway.  I noticed that when leveling up, my dps would go down about 0.7 dps.  There was no gear breaking, or anything removed.  Just leveling up, and getting the 1 point per stat, dropped dps slightly.

Ive noticed this aswell when lvling. And Im pretty sure it was not item related. :>

#5 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 18:35

well after it was happening for a while i decided i wanted to test it because i thought maybe it was just a grafical bug.... so i was standing in eldevin square for a while i noticed it started happening again i started casting benediction with my haste over 50% i can keep it going without a break between but when this bug would accor and my haste would drop to 43% i would have a couple seconds after bene wore off before i could cast again. 

so in eldevin square i wasn't taking and dmg/getting my armor or weapons dmged. i had no buff or debuff changes and it was still happening. 

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: