• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 15:15

that no one can hit. they are getting super rich over it.  can we just cap the market?

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 15:24

No if people want to spend tens of thousands of FSP to level up so be it. It's not like they got there for free.

#3 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 16 June 2022 - 15:54

Level up and slappem! Don't forget deft hands, gloat and demoralize! Maximum stealing potential

#4 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 June 2022 - 16:00

The only difference between us and you is we don't need to deposit everyday. You can buy gold from the market just as much as anyone can.

#5 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 10:34

The only difference between us and you is we don't need to deposit everyday. You can buy gold from the market just as much as anyone can.

no your controlling it. i herd you made thousand of fsp this way. 

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 June 2022 - 12:58

No if people want to spend tens of thousands of FSP to level up so be it. It's not like they got there for free.

They can be pvped aswell.

Edited by EpicPiety, 17 June 2022 - 12:59.

#7 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 June 2022 - 01:47

Not sure how they control FSP Market. If they want to place a bid of 175K gold for your FSP, you dont have to buy it.

Wait a while and bids get back to 200K+ in no time.

For many years the base rate is 250K per FSP, yet it has been over a year that the base rate  is 220K.

If you want to sell your gold fast go higher than 220K. 

If you want to buy a cheap FSP then offer lower than 220K.

I still collect lots of FSPs from market, just at a slower pace than them top 2 ranked players  ;)

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 18 June 2022 - 21:46

lol
I don't even post my gold anymore..
I'm perfectly happy to click to the Listings section and convert unneeded gold to FSP there.  And if, by the same token, I need gold, I post up the appropriate amount of FSP in that same Listings section and wait a bit... it rarely takes more than a handful of hours...

Can't wrap my head around what all this hoopla is about.  FS has always had a free trade marketing system...  putting any kind of restriction on whomever might wish to capitalize on it also deters from that...  
Just exercise a little patience till the ball falls firmly into your court....

Or, as others have stated, level up and smack whomever is holding the gold you so decidedly covet for your very own  ;) 

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#9 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 June 2022 - 01:49

funny how fsp was 200k lastnight i started hunting listed alot for 207000 they started buying my gold then next listing got bump by 7000 gold then i relisted and more fixing went end up selling gold for 225k pre fsp. i still see that as someone bumping the price up. when they bump it by 7000 with a list of 20. 

#10 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 19 June 2022 - 12:03

When I first started playing, gold was listing around 100K.  As it went up, people complained that new players had to gather too much gold to sell for fsp's.  A while back, market price was around 250K.  Fair market price is determined by who's willing to buy for what others are willing to sell.  People have always played the market but one person or a hundred people couldn't make a profit from it if others weren't satisfied with the amount they are getting when buying or selling.

Screenshot everything!

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 19:32

I'm beginning to think that the OP is more concerned about the anonymity of the market rather than how "prices" are determined... we can't know who posted millions in gold or whether they are in our PvP range, nor should we. 

Sure, we'd probably have a lot more PvP, but that would eventually kill the FSP market in both sections, as many not only abhor PvP, but fear it as well...  This, my friends would surely kill the game with a terrifying quickness.... I seriously hope the Bovine Gods leave the FSP Market as it stands.  Except for a purely cosmetic issue that has been fixed, it is one of the few things about FS that is working properly and as intended...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#12 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 06:53

What? Umm it's pretty easy to work out if you search in bands within find player. These ones aren't even difficult :D

As for what they decide to sell for is their business.

#13 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 12:18

What? Umm it's pretty easy to work out if you search in bands within find player. These ones aren't even difficult :D

As for what they decide to sell for is their business.

anyone in epics with more than 1,000,000 i swing its funny how many sit there with few million no buffs no deflect and in epics and think no ones going to try i can name a few in bigger guilds. 

#14 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 13:05

i sit with 1m+ often, i don't get your point? Come hit me 

Edited by EpicPiety, 23 June 2022 - 13:07.

#15 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 13:06

i sit with 1m+ often

yea and i cant reach you. 

#16 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 13:07

yea and i cant reach you. 

Get to leveling my man, you gain over 1m stamina a year.

#17 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 23 June 2022 - 13:29

Get to leveling my man, you gain over 1m stamina a year.

i am i still doing pvp and have started leveling. bought few epics

#18 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 June 2022 - 07:24

funny how fsp was 200k lastnight i started hunting listed alot for 207000 they started buying my gold then next listing got bump by 7000 gold then i relisted and more fixing went end up selling gold for 225k pre fsp. i still see that as someone bumping the price up. when they bump it by 7000 with a list of 20. 

You're not the only one trying to buy fsp from the market, and you never will be. This happens to me quite literally every time I hunt, but it doesn't bother me. I simply relist for slightly more if someone goes a little over me, but I also post in my guild chat to let my guild mates know that I have gold in the market if they wish to buy it which seems to speed that process up.

kieiz0i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: