Photo

Video Rewards that aren't videos

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 fs_icefira

fs_icefira
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:20

video rewards was doing the not showing the video thing again anyone else notice that?

#22 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 27 July 2012 - 00:16

Supersonic Rewards has political ads for obama. What the...???
But at least it's a video... there are still tons of "video" rewards that try to redirect to facebook.

#23 fs_icefira

fs_icefira
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2012 - 10:14

there was some for Romney the other day

#24 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2012 - 13:12

But at least it's a video... there are still tons of "video" rewards that try to redirect to facebook.

We'll hopefully be adding more videos soon :D

#25 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 18:21

you may wanna watch out for if not check into these ones in Matomy Rewards under the Video tab.

Posted Image

the one that pays out 196 shards you need to D/L something which is same one has been there for a long time. the others you get directed to Facebook site but also you get this msg.

Posted Image

#26 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 00:39

The funny thing about it is Obama is all about given money whenever posssible. HIS own videos don't pay the shards

#27 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:01

From a UK perspective, the video+download rewards remain rare. The watch-this-video-in-facebook is becoming much more common, and that becomes extremely frustrating when the provider leaves it on the list for weeks but only lets you do it once (n.b. not once per day but once ever - as I have been finding with the tokenads videos lately). A bigger problem I am finding, though, is that the supersonic rewards videos now only pay out about 1/3 of the time; they paid out 100% when first introduced, and at that rate I could still justify the effort/cost of doing those rewards when the shards were introduced. At <50% payout, however...

In terms of numbers of videos (available in my area), July/August has been by a factor of 3 compared with May and June, which is rather surprising given that international sporting events in the past have generated an increase in video rewards.

#28 iut044

iut044

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:16

A bigger problem I am finding, though, is that the supersonic rewards videos now only pay out about 1/3 of the time; they paid out 100% when first introduced, and at that rate I could still justify the effort/cost of doing those rewards when the shards were introduced. At <50% payout, however...

I am also been having the same problem

#29 Thorquin

Thorquin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 February 2013 - 15:41

Spot of necro-bumpage... :oops: :lol:

But seriously, Matomy have started this again, bunch of 'video' rewards are in fact intrusive sign-up ads :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: