7 replies to this topic

#1 BalianRW

BalianRW

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:43

I was hunting today and got to Tarran Waste (Plains).  According to the Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide the primary creature there should have been the level 2111 creature the Taaran Stump.  However the map was completely empty except for a Titan.  I walked the entire map twice then ended up having to sub-level against the Shade Risen.  

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:00

Do you have it set so that you do not see any other creatures other than the Titan from when you may have Titan hunted last?

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:02

Do you have it set so that you do not see any other creatures other than the Titan from when you may have Titan hunted last?

Was just gonna suggest the very same thing :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:03

Was just gonna suggest the very same thing :)

I actually just learned about that kind of setting today when my guildmate had that problem... thought I might show off my new knowledge.  :D

#5 BalianRW

BalianRW

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 00:50

Well, since I had no idea that there was even such an option, I don't suppose I could have turned it on, so I'm going to say no.

#6 bglo

bglo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 01:38

you may want to check your preferences anyways. i ran into this same problem during the xp event until i quickly realized i had it set to not show any creatures when a titan is present. under the character tab click preferences then click the tab that says user interface then find the box titled miscellaneous and see if the box that says hide creatures when titan is activated is checked or not. if it has a little check in the box you wont see any other creatures on a map when there's a titan out on that map.

#7 BalianRW

BalianRW

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:00

Ok, it was turned on after all.  I had no idea such an option existed, so there is no way I could have turned it on.  Did they turn in on by default when they added the feature?

#8 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:05

You may have turned it on yourself by mistake at one time or another

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana