• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ramierz

ramierz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 20:36

That's how this started earlier this morning, group of men and women were striking today at eldevin city square asking the developers for new update and why still nothing new!!

hopefully the Eldevin government will lsn and act soon for their demands!!

2quq9du.jpg

3c7z4.jpg

6ztwyf.jpg

2iifs7b.png

just for fun :D

Edited by ramierz, 22 October 2016 - 21:23.

#2 Poseidonn

Poseidonn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Greece

Posted 22 October 2016 - 20:47

WE WANT UPDATE lol

#3 knoepert

knoepert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 21:59

yes we do and fast :lol: 

#4 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:07

Mojawk, on 01 Jun 2016 - 20:06, said:

Hey folks,

Sorry for the lack of updates as of late, unfortunately Eldevin never quite gained the following it required for us to justify allocating our full development team to it. As such we've had to scale down development time. However we intend to continue to fully support the game and still plan to release future updates, but currently we have no time-scale for these as of yet.

~The Eldevin Team 

Edited by crippler, 23 October 2016 - 09:08.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#5 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:22

people are just saying strike cos the iron just cools and cools and that time and time again disrupts hcs' future as a business, think of how many people who played SS2 didnt play and or donated less and or spoke ill off across the net and less people bothered, now eldevin happened, so it strains and strains them, u can only make so bad of a name of yourself, people arent doing anything but saying 'your ship is sinking, we cant carry all the buckets ourselves captn' :-) @crip!

#6 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:55

people are just saying strike cos the iron just cools and cools and that time and time again disrupts hcs' future as a business, think of how many people who played SS2 didnt play and or donated less and or spoke ill off across the net and less people bothered, now eldevin happened, so it strains and strains them, u can only make so bad of a name of yourself, people arent doing anything but saying 'your ship is sinking, we cant carry all the buckets ourselves captn' :-) @crip!

i'm just a passenger sitting on a rubber boat drifting on the ocean while they are still sitting on the titanic :P

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#7 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2016 - 21:46

Strikes are so tame these days.

We used to do it naked, with flaming torches.

Guess they thought we were going to burn the place down and dance in the ashes so they did some updates to keep us occupied...

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#8 Brenzlo Xate

Brenzlo Xate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 October 2016 - 15:38

Yes yes! My Eldevin brothers and sisters now is the time!!! We must act now to demonstrate and exercise our rights to receive an update!!!

As such... I call upon all level 49 brothers and sisters!!! 

Now is the time to act!!! ... As form of demonstration and express our frustration ... Delete all your characters!!!

Let us all be united in this fight against oppression!! Let's go!!!  I know that together we can make a difference!!!!

Delete all characters!! Go go go!!!

P. S.

Before deleting your characters please send all rare vanities/pets/mounts to BrenzloXate. Thanks!!!  :ph34r:

Ooops... Almost forgot!!! Don't forget to remove your Abs/Pure/Rad/Glor Gems then send them my way too!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Edited by Brenzlo Xate, 24 October 2016 - 15:41.

2skye6m.png

#9 CandyCandy

CandyCandy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • France

Posted 24 October 2016 - 16:46

Before deleting your characters please send all rare vanities/pets/mounts to BrenzloXate. Thanks!!!  ph34r.png

Ooops... Almost forgot!!! Don't forget to remove your Abs/Pure/Rad/Glor Gems then send them my way too!  ph34r.png  ph34r.png

ahahahah XD

Goodbye everybody, I may come back in the game in 2058 biggrin.png

#10 scorp

scorp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 02:56

WE ALSO WANT OUR AGAMA HEADPIECE.
Fire,i like fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic