#22 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 April 2018 - 00:05

If the contents AREN'T bound, then what's to stop multis from stocking up on hundreds of the new ingredients? Surely make the actual invented items unbound but if the original rewards (the legendary quest items) aren't bound then there's just going to be a flood of them in the AH going for gold?

#23 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:51

John, you only get 1 chest instead of the usual 3....  ruby tier recipients get 25 items.  And so what if all of them sell for gold? If I participate at all,  I'll most likely give mine away...

I don't think this is about profit so much as community.....

Edited by BadPenny, 15 April 2018 - 02:52.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#24 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 07:48

If the contents AREN'T bound, then what's to stop multis from stocking up on hundreds of the new ingredients? Surely make the actual invented items unbound but if the original rewards (the legendary quest items) aren't bound then there's just going to be a flood of them in the AH going for gold?

if the quest items are bound what happens when u dont get anything u need as the items are random let the cows deal with the multis

#25 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 12:21

Let me start by saying I HATE inventing. Anything. Now... I feel better.  :D   I would just like to say Thanks to the Cows for adding something different to the game. 

#26 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 23:56

Let me start by saying I HATE inventing. Anything. Now... I feel better. :D I would just like to say Thanks to the Cows for adding something different to the game.

You must be new to the forums. That now makes 11 players to read them. Perhaps you should thank the person who came up with the idea. It was not a Cow. Oh wait that was in a different thread

#27 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:44

You must be new to the forums. That now makes 11 players to read them. Perhaps you should thank the person who came up with the idea. It was not a Cow. Oh wait that was in a different thread

Juvi may in fact be a cow...  I'm thinking Belle, that singing cow from Blue Bell

Edited by BadPenny, 16 April 2018 - 01:47.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#28 luffiey

luffiey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:36

Maybe the box and the item inside is bound..but after you invent the item it become tradable...this can prevent from overflowing item and multis aswell..the one who need to invent the item must reach the minimum req for the recipe to invent..

#29 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:25

Maybe the box and the item inside is bound..but after you invent the item it become tradable...this can prevent from overflowing item and multis aswell..the one who need to invent the item must reach the minimum req for the recipe to invent..

no, because you have no way of determining if the item you need is in your box.  There are other factors as well....  Wait for the recipes people before jumping to conclusions about multis taking over with at most 25 items.....

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#30 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:05

recipes are arriving, when ???

#31 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:36

grim hasnt been on forums since friday so guess it will be wgen he wakes up

#32 RedFinn

RedFinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 14:31

Grim forgot his password, sorry folks.

eFqM9lD.gif

#33 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 15:42

<---- the guy who was basically called an idiot when he bought ALL the pvp recipies and the next day the level caps were put on (and told I can level and use them eventually as means of explination) AND the guy who spent 1000s of stam on personal TKP to find out unless you secure it wont count id really like to know what the recipies are before I'm fooled with fine print again. With limited time for this event could that be soon please?

#34 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2018 - 16:01

Well since they will have 25 choices. Chose one at a time.

This.

Curious what kind of "stuff" comes in stolen supplies. Will everyone get the same stuff for the same level of supplies? Is the stuff tradable?

Quests Items come from the chests for invention. The Chests are bound. The Quest Items are not. This is to encourage trade for Items. This is also a way to get Guilds to get their Guildies involved. More items results in more invents.

Sounds like a reasonable effort at non coding development. Good luck with the final reception. A+ for player input and convincing HCS to do something new.

I really liked the idea and thought it had merit. Chatting it over and here we are with a brand new event! :)

Multis will be terminated. Report them.

Sorry, in meeting all day. Will get them out tomorrow before the event is over, allowing you to mobilise your Guildies and friends.

Level caps were put on.

Recipes will be inventable 100 levels below the items actual level.

~ Grim

#35 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 16:48

I really liked the idea and thought it had merit. Chatting it over and here we are with a brand new event! :)

While you have created different rewards on same old Global game play, I suggest waiting to count the chickens until after they're hatched. I really hope the rewards are worthy. As you know, it's pretty tough these days to please even a few.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#36 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2018 - 17:04

I figure it better to be optimistic.

~ Grim

#37 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 17:21

Hmmm, not til tomorrow now..What`s the price range on these recipes ????  If they are in the millions that dog won`t hunt. RED

#38 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2018 - 17:23

Typical of their sets level common item price.

~ Grim

#39 RED

RED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 17:28

It says parts are legendary,  I just hope the recipe prices aren`t too then.

#40 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2018 - 17:29

No, like I said, the Common item price of the set level.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: