45 replies to this topic

#41 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 15:59

i see develpmt roadmap finishing things..slight behind on map footprints..but now it is time to fix the poor pitiful chests once and for all...you have plenty of different things you could RANDOMLY choose from- fsps, gold, items, frags, potions, stamina, stam gain, gold gain, upgrades of all kinds...easy to set up..rng's are easy to do..you should not ever know what is inside the chests...and there should be a few more of them...not many more, but a few more..

#42 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 17:40

i see develpmt roadmap finishing things..slight behind on map footprints..but now it is time to fix the poor pitiful chests once and for all...you have plenty of different things you could RANDOMLY choose from- fsps, gold, items, frags, potions, stamina, stam gain, gold gain, upgrades of all kinds...easy to set up..rng's are easy to do..you should not ever know what is inside the chests...and there should be a few more of them...not many more, but a few more..

While I can agree the chests need to be upgraded somewhat, and I think items as part of a set would be a good reward making them more worthwhile, as far as upgrades in the chests go I would have to say no to that. Upgrades are a major source of income for HCS. They are limited to what can be given as rewards without cutting into business expenses.  

#43 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 17:46

bump..since today is supposed to be the day chests get worked on..many good ideas in this thread...please make the chests better and a few more to be found...thanks- random prizes inside chests...enough said

#44 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 18:04

all the items in chests are now redundant due to the new buffs available such as smashing hammer and the coordinated buffs. Put good potions in the chests as was suggested earlier, or make it a lucky dip with random crystalline gears in them which is part of a set.

Perhaps Multi buff potions can be found in the chests, ones similar to the those found in the global chests?

#45 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 18:14

Perhaps Multi buff potions can be found in the chests, ones similar to the those found in the global chests?

That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Chests aren't that common so it wouldn't be a big game breaker, and it would make finding one a little more special. I think skills on any buffs in the potions should be a little more limited though. Maybe around lvl 300 - 350? 

#46 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2014 - 15:21

How about when you open chests, you find a Fragment Stash? :)  

Nothing silly....

Crap Chest: 20, 15, 10, 7, 4, 2

Sexy Chest: 50, 30, 20, 12, 8, 4

(most common fragment number first)

Upon opening, they are instantly added to your fragments total. Would not count towards medal.

Just an idea.

I kinda like that idea. Would have to sell Hoofmaster on it!

Potions are something I can certainly look to adding.

Prices of the chest keys will not go down however. Remember, Loyalty points are free. You get them for free when you log in and you get them as a free bonus when you donate. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: