Because it's the weekend :P

#62 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 22:41

what would be the limit then? no matter what, more will always be desired by someone..

i think 5-10 should be the limit. i'll be fine with moving it to 10 even though i enjoy the five buff limit because it adds some creativity and decision making fun. if we are looking for a bigger or better buff package, we can always send a message to the buffer. 

gotta think about how the interface would look with a bigger buff package limit as well. it could be changed to have a hover over look at the buffs that the player is offering or something else that would look clean and be viable.

#63 Pussletuse

Pussletuse

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 January 2014 - 22:58

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet. Just ran into an annoying issue when someone requested my buff package. Player already had one of the buffs in my package at a higher level, and the buff package would not work. Is there anyway we can list the individual prices of each buff, and have an individual buff price apply to the other buffs when this happens?

The skill Adept Learner of current or higher level is currently active on this player. This needs to expire or be removed before this can be activated again.

#64 NicramDuel

NicramDuel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 23:19

We're going to be adding a page where you can see all the pending requests (incoming and outgoing) and what action was taken on each of them :)

Cheers!:D That'd be great!:D

#65 sakuraluna

sakuraluna

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Canada

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:24

Would be nice to know who is online, with a green or red dot to be helpful

Would be nice to see a sellers of buffs be able to cast a package even tho the buyers of buffs have one of the buffs already, just pay the same as they required for the package as long they have other buffs to cast, just that skill is not allowed to be cast when they have a higher lvl buff then the same buff that is in our buff package, we the buyers then could possibly save money and possibly spread our joyful money around for other buffs  ;)

I'd like a option to at least see the lowest prices of at least 15 aka 3 pages worth if u want to keep it to 5 per page  :) nice try and find what package fits my bill the best. I might a find a package i may not find via search better then by the limited to 5 lowest priced with the buff(s) i wanted.

Would be nice to see a sellers other buff packages if they listed more then 1 buff packages for sale.

Edited by sakuraluna, 13 January 2014 - 03:55.

#66 walkerz

walkerz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:04

So?,.. about the Buff Market,..
how do you fix the players that put "buff Skill" level 50 for 99Fsp's? its getting annoying,..

#67 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 16:45

*Admin Edit*

Stay on topic please.

#68 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2014 - 19:01

hay Hoof is it possible to make a list of all suggestions made with an official response of a decision made for each request and if you all feel  in the mood a small note outlining you decision, nothing elaborate

1, suggestion made     accepted or declined 

2, suggestion made     accepted or declined

3, suggestion made     accepted or declined

4, suggestion made     accepted or declined reason for the decision (if you feel like offering a reason for decision )

and so on this will help stop repeat suggestions and help some players hoping for changes that will never be implemented even if it is in a new thread PLEASE

Edited by mickabooth, 13 January 2014 - 19:03.

#69 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 January 2014 - 19:55

hay Hoof is it possible to make a list of all suggestions made with an official response of a decision made for each request and if you all feel  in the mood a small note outlining you decision, nothing elaborate

4, suggestion made     accepted or declined reason for the decision (if you feel like offering a reason for decision )

and so on this will help stop repeat suggestions and help some players hoping for changes that will never be implemented even if it is in a new thread PLEASE

I like that idea but unfortunately, I don't think it will stop the repeat suggestions. Some players just don't read the forum at all before posting their idea / suggestion / problem - and, often, similar threads can even be on the same first page ... 

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#70 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 January 2014 - 20:39

I think it's a great way to have some kind of overview with a history. A place where people who don't read the forum that much can still understand what is going on. A way to getting rid of trolls too.

Edited by Dulcharn, 13 January 2014 - 20:40.

#71 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 13 January 2014 - 21:01

I suggested this in the previous thread but after skimming through this one don't see it mentioned here:

Please add an option to see how long the buffer has been idle so buyers have an idea of whether or not they should wait for a response before moving on to the next buffer.

#72 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 00:55

I'm thinking we let players list buffs at the maximum level they can currently be cast at (including the bonus levels from the Fury Shrine), then if when they go to accept the package the buffs can no longer be cast at that level it will automatically fail and toggle package so it is no longer shown.

Glad to see that this will evolve to list the true casted level of buffs.  As one doesn't want to hope that you're buying L175 buffs and then find out that someone hasn't put enough points or some other factor is lacking.  

Other commentary: For those wanting to buy more buffs from a player, it seems easy enough to then contact that player directly for additional buffs, because half the battle is won just by finding a buffer who is online and actually buffing.

This concept is evolving nicely.  

#73 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 00:59

Love this idea, as I know I for one when I go to the forums - I jump around and read post.  I don't have the time or patience to read through everything.  Recognize it could be time consuming, but it would also be a great way of illustrating HCS consideration of player feedback as this is often debated, so it might create more faith from players that HCS is truly considering input .... well or not :)  LOL!

#74 joecaveman

joecaveman

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:35

I would like to see the Buff Market  operate more like the Auction House.

It would be great if I had an option to automatically buff requestors as long as I have the stam to accomodate them. I am already losing transactions because I didn't check my messages quickly enough.

An option so that the requestor can look at all of your buff packs and opt to choose the other packs offered would be beneficial also.

#75 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:41

It would be great if I had an option to automatically buff requestors as long as I have the stam to accomodate them. I am already losing transactions because I didn't check my messages quickly enough.

You realize how this would work right? Say you set doubler at 5,000 gold... ANYONE else sets it at 4,999 and you get no more sales. Basically ONLY the lowest priced seller would get all the sales. If your confident your the lowest priced seller around, you would have nothing to worry about. I'm guessing your not... I have seen people selling 5 buff sets for 5,000 gold. Hard to beat and they would get ALL of the sales until their stam ran out or someone sold for lower.

The analogy to the Auction house is horrible... with the auction house, your supply is relatively limited... for people's stam? there is probably way more supply then demand for that

The fact that the buyer bought from someone else means either they are impatient or you DON'T have the best price around..

Again, personally, I would love buying super cheap buffs but these ideas just are very short sighted IMHO.

#76 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 14 January 2014 - 08:20

Buffs like severe condition, nightmare visage, barricade and counter attack which often people want at a variable level.

Is there a way where a player can request a level (say nightmare visage 90) and it returns results of people who can buff level 90 or higher. When the player requests the buff(and the request is accepted), it is cast at level 90 on the player who requested it (without the caster having to change in the character menu).

#77 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 January 2014 - 13:21

joecaveman, on 14 Jan 2014 - 01:35, said:snapback.png

You realize how this would work right? Say you set doubler at 5,000 gold... ANYONE else sets it at 4,999 and you get no more sales. Basically ONLY the lowest priced seller would get all the sales. If your confident your the lowest priced seller around, you would have nothing to worry about. I'm guessing your not... I have seen people selling 5 buff sets for 5,000 gold. Hard to beat and they would get ALL of the sales until their stam ran out or someone sold for lower.

The analogy to the Auction house is horrible... with the auction house, your supply is relatively limited... for people's stam? there is probably way more supply then demand for that

The fact that the buyer bought from someone else means either they are impatient or you DON'T have the best price around..

Again, personally, I would love buying super cheap buffs but these ideas just are very short sighted IMHO.

i like the analogy of making the buff market more like the AH and to be honest i think having the whole buff market changed completely over to an auction house or FSP market format with the exception that the buffs stay as long as stamina exists also in addition have the buffs for sale linked to the  Fury Caster and Sustain so buyers can decide do i want to pay 1000 gold for a level 50 doubler with 50% sustain or do i pay 10000 gold for a L170 doubler full sustain

OK yes you put your buffs up and then some one puts a price in slightly lower so what happens

1, you dont sell buffs until they run out of stamina very quickly and then there insertion is then removed automatically when there stamina is gone the same as FSP requests are removed if you don't have the gold

2, you keep an eye on the market and adjust your price lower to out price them or wait for the cheaper ones to sell out

we are all doing this right now without any problems except for the automation used by some to buy FSP which would not be an issue in buff market as no one wants to buy hundreds of doubler buffs from players all the time

suggestions for today which will be rubbished in seconds and never considered by HCS

change buff market to FSP market format

link the buffs on sale to at least Fury Caster with an option button at the top of each page to list the Fury Caster lowest to highest as well as cost lowest to highest

have all payments taken automatically to prevent players requesting buffs then not paying ( if a player wishes to continue selling 24/7 they face the risk of PvP  )

as with the FSP market have two sides           side one pack sales           side two single buff sales

many ask for additional buff pack slots from five up to ten OK five is the base if you want more you  have an option in upgrades to buy more with FSP
and in the single buff side have a base of four slots same as any newbie to the game has four backpack slots and all so have an option in upgrades to buy more with FSP

6, make it that a seller can only have a max pack size or single auction slots equal the the buffs they currently have the ability to sell this can be linked to a sellers max Skill Points Available / max points to max a skill
so for L680 that will be 1,360 divided by max skill level of 150 points allocated so that will give 9 slots rounding down

if a pack is up for sale only the buffs in the pack can be offered in the single market

with some players having 10s or thousands of stamina there is the possibility of finding a seller with very little stamina using little gold to use up there stam and then bump the price back up so hide all the sellers names so you never know if your enemy is buffing you what an idea Ha Ha Ha

if a buff has an ability to be variable there is two options
1 have a slider bar to decide the level before a player buys
2 fix the level before selling and have the level shown in the buyers guide

well thats 9 fair and workable suggestions for HCS to not give an opinion on

as a foot note Hoofmaster rocks

Edited by mickabooth, 14 January 2014 - 15:55.

#78 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2014 - 16:04

Let's just make buffs self-cast only. Problem solved!  :lol:

#79 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster