Photo

What LEs do you want to see in a REALM event?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:53

Hey all.

I think everyone should have a good amount of fragments in every category (for composing) except LE at this point - and unless you're crazy enough to spend ~1-2 FSP an item at minimum to get fragments, you should be at or about 0 LE fragments. The only way anyone is going to get a significant number of LE fragments would be through a REALM event (a scavenging event is sort of impractical, unless the gold costs were dropped significantly - on average you're looking at ~20 FSP a drop when scavenged for the lower tier of items). That being said, I'd like to make this thread to see what people want to see in the realms.

Just a few things to keep in mind when you're posting your suggestions:

• This will be a REALM event
  • HCS will (probably) not release the spine chompers again for a while
  • HCS will NOT release any cave-specific creatures into the realms (ie zaragoth/pounamu)
  • HCS will NOT release any original LE items (ie forest guardian, frost dragon). The corresponding LEs drop the reborn versions (ie reborn guardian, reborn dragon)
  • HCS will NOT release any Global Event LEs (ie. Zorgrom & Shroud)
  • Since these will be non-seasonal events, seasonal LEs won't be around (ie. santork)

So, post your suggestions :D.

Note: as posted on page 2 by BigGrim, the following is true:

We did. [One large event with all of the LE's is] not gonna happen. I'd be much happier with regular smaller events.

I'm also not sold on releasing Cave specific creatures into the Realms. It destroys their value as Cave creatures.

Legendary Creatures tied to the Zorgrom/Shroud Global will not be going solo. Seasonal LEs will not be released out with their seasonal timeframe either

Below is a list of all of the LEs that are possible for this event, with special info that might make then ineligible noted on the side. Please thank BigGrim for the final organization!

Non specific LEs : 

Burzzthak the Corrupter (Legendary) 5            
Raggghza the Troll (Legendary) 10
Frost Dragon (Legendary) 12         
Aughisky (Legendary) 20         
Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary) 20         
Tevaer the Guardian (Legendary) 25         
Fire Dragon (Legendary) 35         
Cerberus Hound (Legendary) 50         
Thonomoth (Legendary) 60         
Leaf Dragon (Legendary) 68         
Bishamon Terror from the Deep (Legendary) 80         
Tamarath the Enchantress (Legendary) 90         
The Host (Legendary) 90         
Thundror the Frost Giant (Legendary) 100       
Gogmor Mancrusha (Legendary) 120       
Dragon Lord Abraxas (Legendary) 125       
Cu Sith (Legendary) 150       
King Au Xenah (Legendary) 150       
Samael (Legendary) 160       
The Banshee of Dunale (Legendary) 170       
Ziburinis (Legendary) 180       
Tarbida (Legendary) 200       
Kronor the Hunt Master (Legendary) 225       
Cacus (Legendary) 250       
Lord Thorn (Legendary) 290       
Night Wyvern (Legendary) 300       
Rangdar the Demon Queen (Legendary) 325       
Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary) 325       
Chariot of Fire (Legendary) 350       
Malahas (Legendary) 375       
Argus (Legendary) 400
The Challenger (Legendary) 475       
Jorogumo (Legendary) 500       
Fallen Anteros (Legendary) 590       

Caves : 

Felicity Feline Friend (Legendary) 235 (Cave)
Bahmou (Legendary) 300 (Cave)
Death's Head Bone Golem (Legendary) 450 (Cave)
Spidragon (Legendary) 475 (Cave)
Illuyanka the Poisonous (Legendary) 500     (Cave)
The Gilded King (Legendary) 525 (Cave)
Balaur (Legendary) 550 (Cave)
Kifo Hoodoo Priestess (Legendary) 680 (Cave)
Tree Mistress Zykz (Legendary) 750 (Cave)
Red Annis (Legendary) 780 (Cave)
Vishaga the Vengeful (Legendary) 780 (Cave)
Xind Imperial Demon (Legendary) 820 (Cave)
Zaragoth the Hades Dragon (Legendary) 820 (Cave)
Baelsae the Forest Guardian (Legendary) 850 (Cave)
Harvester of Lost Souls (Legendary) 850 (Cave)
Vorik Hydra (Legendary) 900 (Cave)
Sanguidere (Legendary) 975 (Cave)
Gargantuan Phoenix (Legendary) 1230 (Cave)
Ira Heketoro (Legendary) 1600 (Cave)
Barathor the Seer of Fire (Legendary) 1725 (Cave)

Springtime Forest : 

Masaryk The Dark (Legendary) 5 (Springtime Forest)
Goldstrike (Legendary) 100 (Springtime Forest)
Gullinkambi (Legendary) 250 (Springtime Forest)
Ammit the Devourer (Legendary) 400 (Springtime Forest)
Assiris the Lamassu (Legendary) 550 (Springtime Forest)
Glauckii (Legendary) 700     (Springtime Forest)
Master Barbnisis (Legendary) 850 (Springtime Forest)
Sir Vakalem (Legendary) 950 (Springtime Forest)
Princess Naamah (Legendary) 1100 (Springtime Forest)
Su Kellos (Legendary) 1310 (Springtime Forest)

Oidhche Shamhna : 

Sir Cean (Legendary) 800 (Oidhche Shamhna)
King Nimis the Blob (Legendary) 900 (Oidhche Shamhna)

Shroud Vs Zorgrom : 

Burzzthak the Exalted (Legendary) 15 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Zorgrom Bulltoise (Legendary) 115 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Shroud Saurodon (Legendary) 225 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Zorgrom War Lobber (Legendary) 340 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Shroud Watcher Ballista (Legendary) 415 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Zorgrom War Wolf Rider (Legendary) 535 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Shroud Horror Horse (Legendary) 665 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Zorgrom Ogre Axe Thrower (Legendary) 770 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Shroud Grotesque (Legendary) 845 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Zorgrom Shock Trooper (Legendary) 915 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Shroud Heavy Infantry (Legendary) 1025 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Zorgrom War Wyvern (Legendary) 1120 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Shroud Wreathed Drake (Legendary) 1210 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Revered Luz Tagoz (Legendary) 1350 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Shroud Shadow Blade (Legendary) 1500 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)
Zorgrom Back Stabba (Legendary) 1650 (Zorgrom vs Shroud)

Halloween : 

Tattie Boggle (Legendary) 25 (Halloween)
Voodoo Ray (Legendary) 25 (Halloween)
Clawed Fiend (Legendary) 66 (Halloween)
Zingiber Everclaw (Legendary) 135 (Halloween)
The Howling Spectre (Legendary) 240 (Halloween)
Captain Squall (Legendary) 360 (Halloween)
The Experiment (Legendary) 430 (Halloween)
Deathmask (Legendary) 560 (Halloween)
Jumbo the Clown (Legendary) 675 (Halloween)
Gozkon Gooulgez (Legendary) 775 (Halloween)
Dark Master (Legendary) 850 (Halloween)
Imptile (Legendary) 925 (Halloween)
Beardface (Legendary) 1050 (Halloween)
Sadaion (Legendary) 1175 (Halloween)
Ectolymph the Bio Exorcist (Legendary) 1300 (Halloween)
Dr Attila Barca (Legendary) 1425 (Halloween)
The Invisible Mage (Legendary) 1550 (Halloween) 

Christmas : 

Lesser Flamedeer (Legendary) 50 (Xmas)
Lesser Santork Claws (Legendary) 50 (Xmas)
Flamedeer (Legendary) 150 (Xmas)
Santork Claws (Legendary) 150 (Xmas)
Greater Flamedeer (Legendary) 250 (Xmas)
Greater Santork Claws (Legendary) 250 (Xmas)
Superior Flamedeer (Legendary) 500 (Xmas)
Superior Santork Claws (Legendary) 500 (Xmas)

Friends of Morbidstein : 

Count Ragf Lokor (Legendary) 12 (Friends of Morbidstein)
Zaria the Vengeful (Legendary) 55 (Friends of Morbidstein)
Wolfman of Morbidstein (Legendary) 110 (Friends of Morbidstein)
Lustravia the Hedge Witch (Legendary) 193 (Friends of Morbidstein)
Thothmes the Wrathful (Legendary) 364 (Friends of Morbidstein)
The Bride of Morbidstein (Legendary) 484 (Friends of Morbidstein)
Marshman of Morbidstein (Legendary) 650 (Friends of Morbidstein)

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:03

I would like to see Thothmes the Wrathful in the realms again

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:22

ALL realm spine was out, so ALL realm non-spine LE's should come out too ....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:24

I thought they vetoed that in some other thread.

#5 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:25

How do you go about defining non-spine realm LE, then? I'm pretty sure that most of the LEs have been in both realms and caves, apart from the very newest ones.

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:26

I thought they vetoed that in some other thread.

I think you're right - doesn't mean the decision was correct tho - and this is my desire ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:28

How do you go about defining non-spine realm LE, then? I'm pretty sure that most of the LEs have been in both realms and caves, apart from the very newest ones.

Definition of non-spine LE realm: All LEs in the realm that aren't Spine Chompers.

#8 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:32

Definition of non-spine LE realm: All LEs in the realm that aren't Spine Chompers.

Oh, gotcha. My problem with that is the few LEs that have value shouldn't be included - when nothing has value the game due to super high supply the game economy suffers.

#9 Versair

Versair

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:45

Gargantuan Phoenix (Legendary), Ectolymph the Bio Exorcist (Legendary), Su Kellos (Legendary), and Sadaion (Legendary). In that order of want and yes for selfish reasons. At least I'm honest.

69915069.gif

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:48

The chompers are classed as LE's, even though they're crystalline / spine. So, the critters I'd wanna see in the realms (and I will agree to stopping POUNAMU, ZARAGOTH, GUILDED and BARATHOR) are :-

Burzzthak the Legendary, Masaryk the Dark, Raggghza the Troll, Count Ragf Lokor, Frost Dragon, Burzzzthak the Exalted, Aughisky, Zachorzi the Plagued, Tevaer the Guardian, Voodoo Ray, Fire Dragon, Cerberus Hound, Zaria the Vengeful, Tonomoth, Clawed Fiend, Leaf Dragon, Bishamon - Terror of the Deep, Tamarath the Enchantress, The Host, Goldstrike, Thundror the Frost Giant, Wolfman of Morbidstein, Zorgrom Bulltoise, Gogmor Mancrusha, Dragon Lord Abraxas, Zingiber Everclaw, Cu Sith, King Au Xenah, Samael, The Banshee of Dunale, Ziburinis, Lustravia the Hedge Witch, Tarbida, Kronor the Hunt Master, Shroud Saradon, Felicity Feline Friend, The Howling Spectre, Cacus, Gullinkambi, Lord Thorn, Bahmou, Night Wyvern, Randar the Demon Queen, Ursa the Great Bear, Zorgrom War Lobber, Chariot of Fire, Captain Squall, Thothmes the Wrathful, Malahas, Ammit the Devourer, Argus, Shroud Watcher Ballista, The Experiment, Death's Head Bone Golem, Spidragon, The Challenger, The Bride of Morbidstein, Illuyanka the Poisoner, Jorogumo, Zorgrom War Wolf Rider, Assiris the Lamassu, Balaur, Deathmask, Fallen Anteros, Marshman of Morbidstein, Shroud Horror Horse, Jumbo the Clown, Kifo Hoodoo Priestess, Glauckii, Tree Mistress Zykz, Zorgrom Ogre Axe Thrower, Gozkon Gooulgez, Red Annis, Vishaga the Vengeful, Xind Imperial Demon, Shroud Grotesque, Baelsae the Forest Guardian, Dark Master, Harvester of Lost Souls, Master Barnisis, King Nimis the Blob, Vorik Hydra, Zorgrom Shock Trooper, Imptile, Sir Vakalem, Sanguidere, Shroud Heavy Infantry, Beardface, Princess Naamah, Zorgrom War Wyvern, Sadaion, Shroud Wreathed Drake, Gargantuan Phoenix, Ectolymph the Bio Exorcist, Su Kellos, Reverend Luz Tagoz, Dr Attila Barca, Shroud Shadow Blade, The Invisible Mage, Zorgrom Backstabba

Maybe these ones could be exempt too, as they're part of one of the global events.

The vast majority of the remaining ones, if not all of them, I see no reason not for them to be spawned ... 

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:48

Oh, gotcha. My problem with that is the few LEs that have value shouldn't be included - when nothing has value the game due to super high supply the game economy suffers.

Thus speaks the trader with stocks of said valuable items ? ;)

#12 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:06

Thus speaks the trader with stocks of said valuable items ? ;)

Nope, check my BP if you want, I've got hardly anything ;). Think of it this way: When there are items that aren't obtainable with ease to the average player (items that cost near 100 FSP), it sets a goal for the player, possibly sparking some donations. More donations means more money in HCS' pocket and it means the game keeps running :P. Otherwise, should all items be very easily obtainable, after spending a very mediocre amount of FSP people will have no more gear to buy. This essentially rids people of a place to spend FSP, and for most people (who don't powerlevel), one of the only places to spend FSP. That might not be the best explanation, but I think it gets the point across.

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:12

I know what you're saying, but your argument is a lil offset by the fact you're a trader too ;)

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that - there isn't - but traders wouldn't be traders if they weren't trying to protect/ensure profit margins :)

I very much doubt that all of those would come out - but then again, I didn't think that 3 of the 4 I excluded would come out again either... 

I'd be happy as long as there was a good split of them - some in all level bands so that everyone could get some if they wanted to.

#14 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:19

I know what you're saying, but your argument is a lil offset by the fact you're a trader too ;)

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that - there isn't - but traders wouldn't be traders if they weren't trying to protect/ensure profit margins :)

I very much doubt that all of those would come out - but then again, I didn't think that 3 of the 4 I excluded would come out again either... 

I'd be happy as long as there was a good split of them - some in all level bands so that everyone could get some if they wanted to.

To be honest, my personal business wouldn't be *too* affected. I trade primarily in epics and higher value gear, and while I would lose some potential gear in high value LE items, I would survive. I do see your point though, maybe I should get someone else to post what I just said :P.

As for the gear - I'll agree that the global event gear shouldn't be released, as it's global event specific.

#15 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:27

From a composing standpoint, I would even say have an LE in each shard division, 1 in +1 shard, 1 in +2 shards, etc. 

And I will not comment as a trader's standpoint. It didn't help with those Epic threads and its not going to help with this one either. 

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:34

From a composing standpoint, I would even say have an LE in each shard division, 1 in +1 shard, 1 in +2 shards, etc. 

Should be more than that - there's a much smaller pool of crystalline LE's than there are of non-crystalline ones, and still there were 23 of those rascals released ...

#17 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:46

Should be more than that - there's a much smaller pool of crystalline LE's than there are of non-crystalline ones, and still there were 23 of those rascals released ...

There could be more than that, I'm just setting my expectations low at 1 in each division of composing.

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:53

There could be more than that, I'm just setting my expectations low at 1 in each division of composing.

LOL - a pessimist like myself ;). Better to set sights low and be pleasantly surprised rather than set them high and be disappointed...

#19 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:59

Werent there an event where the number of spawns were controlled and were spawned once every 10 or 15 minutes or something? Why cant some of the newer ones go through that model while some of the older ones are release in realm? 

I wonder why that stopped, seemed like it was a good compromised to the over abundance of supply to the market. 

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#20 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:19

Werent there an event where the number of spawns were controlled and were spawned once every 10 or 15 minutes or something? Why cant some of the newer ones go through that model while some of the older ones are release in realm? 

I wonder why that stopped, seemed like it was a good compromised to the over abundance of supply to the market. 

Even then, you've got a MUCH higher supply than you would with a scavenging event. And, don't forget that the only thing it costs people is stam, which is free and given out in large bundles. On the other hand, gold is hard to come by - so basically, when people get items for relatively free, prices are going to drop regardless :P. Additionally, when the goal is to farm as many items as possible simply for the purpose of composing, I think it's a bad idea to limit the supply. For the items whose supply would be limited, I'd feel as if it was best to not even include them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: