#1 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 March 2014 - 14:33

The achievement won't register for me. I soloed Kongur and Defiler and it won't unlock.

Also, it took 2 tries for the achievement to use the Greenreef Isles resurrection.

End Report.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#2 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 March 2014 - 16:30

Fool hardy fool,you have to fully engage the bosses not just run in and get 1 hit or run in hit them once and run out. have to fully engage in combat.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#3 Zshmaendal

Zshmaendal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 29 March 2014 - 16:52

I've had a simiilar issue. Fought both shade and defiler for about thirty seconds - no achiev.

Guild Founder of The Golden Horde

Zshmaendal - Level 45 Prophet | Superfluous - Level 35 Warrior | Ulysses - Level 13 Ranger

Louis - Level 8 Warrior | Ephemeral - Level 12 Assassin | Connotation - Level 8 Mage

Crystal Cutting - 9 | Fishing - 10 | Forestry - 10 | Skinning - 8 | Farming - 19 | Foraging - 28 | Prospecting - 16

Alchemy - 36 | Cooking - 11 | Leatherworking - 4 | Weaponsmithing - 5 | Armorsmithing - 7 | Jewelry - 6 | Tailoring - 16

#4 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2014 - 13:55

It doesn't mention that in the achievement. I consider a full engagement reducing the bosses hit points by attacking and allowing the boss to kill me. If so, I have done that twice and it has not registered.

Furthermore, I have showed up to several world bosses with no group, attacking it solo, and healing the tank. After defeating it, it also would not register, tho I can see that might not qualify as a solo engagement.

It says nowhere in the achievement that you need to defeat the WB solo. It only says "engage." So, yes, it's bugged.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#5 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 March 2014 - 14:25

well I think someone must be doing it wrong as others are getting it perfectly fine? try out kong or amun. Also who said anything about defeating it solo? 

Edited by HuMoR, 30 March 2014 - 14:54.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#6 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2014 - 16:20

You're supposed to get this achievement when you enter combat with the boss alone. Whether or not you're in a group should have no bearing on it, but you cannot be fighting him with others who might be on his agro table. You should get it immediately upon entering combat.

It should award as soon as you enter combat while being the only person who could possibly have his attention. Is this similar to the situation in which it did not award for you?

#7 Zshmaendal

Zshmaendal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:35

You're supposed to get this achievement when you enter combat with the boss alone. Whether or not you're in a group should have no bearing on it, but you cannot be fighting him with others who might be on his agro table. You should get it immediately upon entering combat.

It should award as soon as you enter combat while being the only person who could possibly have his attention. Is this similar to the situation in which it did not award for you?

It is definitely bugged then. Multiple attempts.

I know some people eventually managed to make it work, though.

Guild Founder of The Golden Horde

Zshmaendal - Level 45 Prophet | Superfluous - Level 35 Warrior | Ulysses - Level 13 Ranger

Louis - Level 8 Warrior | Ephemeral - Level 12 Assassin | Connotation - Level 8 Mage

Crystal Cutting - 9 | Fishing - 10 | Forestry - 10 | Skinning - 8 | Farming - 19 | Foraging - 28 | Prospecting - 16

Alchemy - 36 | Cooking - 11 | Leatherworking - 4 | Weaponsmithing - 5 | Armorsmithing - 7 | Jewelry - 6 | Tailoring - 16

#8 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:57

There will be some fixes for this issue in our next update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: