13 replies to this topic

#1 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:19

I'm stuck on this one where you have to find stolen goods for the guy at the entrance of Murky Depths. The quest leads to Murky Depths level 1 where I found quest marker (yellow dot on minimap). It says there's a goblin stash but I can't find anything. I explored the whole realm and killed several dozen goblins. The quest book doesn't give any help so I believe there's something wrong in here. Here's a screenshot of my situation.

[attachment=26:eldevin1.png]

#2 Forbin

Forbin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:25

I was having same problem, and more ppl that I ran into were also confused.  I didn't go down all the depths of the caves and hit the lower levels yet.  Is it possible we just need to go deeper down?

#3 Whane The Whip

Whane The Whip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:26

That's the correct location where one of (4?) chests spawn... you only need to open 1 to be able to complete the quest. If the chest is not there is just means someone else beat you to it, wait a few and it will respawn. Look for those stars on the map, those are the locations of the chests.

The lower levels are for followup quests as this is a chain. Hope this helps.

Official list of known issues.

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.

#4 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:34

I managed to finish the quest, didn't realize that those stashes were spawning objects. Thanks Whane  :)

#5 Zshmaendal

Zshmaendal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:49

Haha, I fought the Hobgoblin too early. xD Also, the spawn rate for the supplies is horrible.

Guild Founder of The Golden Horde

Zshmaendal - Level 45 Prophet | Superfluous - Level 35 Warrior | Ulysses - Level 13 Ranger

Louis - Level 8 Warrior | Ephemeral - Level 12 Assassin | Connotation - Level 8 Mage

Crystal Cutting - 9 | Fishing - 10 | Forestry - 10 | Skinning - 8 | Farming - 19 | Foraging - 28 | Prospecting - 16

Alchemy - 36 | Cooking - 11 | Leatherworking - 4 | Weaponsmithing - 5 | Armorsmithing - 7 | Jewelry - 6 | Tailoring - 16

#6 Exia

Exia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:06

Does anyone know how long it takes to respawn? I've been wondering around the area for over 30 minutes and still haven't seen it...

MagusTaleTagv2-2.png

#7 Zshmaendal

Zshmaendal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:11

Does anyone know how long it takes to respawn? I've been wondering around the area for over 30 minutes and still haven't seen it...

I checked back after an hour and still nothing.

Guild Founder of The Golden Horde

Zshmaendal - Level 45 Prophet | Superfluous - Level 35 Warrior | Ulysses - Level 13 Ranger

Louis - Level 8 Warrior | Ephemeral - Level 12 Assassin | Connotation - Level 8 Mage

Crystal Cutting - 9 | Fishing - 10 | Forestry - 10 | Skinning - 8 | Farming - 19 | Foraging - 28 | Prospecting - 16

Alchemy - 36 | Cooking - 11 | Leatherworking - 4 | Weaponsmithing - 5 | Armorsmithing - 7 | Jewelry - 6 | Tailoring - 16

#8 Jennacey

Jennacey

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:17

I have been on this quest for over an hour and nothing spawns in any of the locations on the map. I think it needs to be looked at it has to be currently broken.

#9 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:07

Yup this quest is getting quite irritating. I've been wandering this cave for well over an hour now, going from room to room to room to room to room, wait in 1 room for 10 minutes still no luck finding these supplies.

What is the rate of spawn? I've seen dozens of people now coming through on this quest simplt giving up because of this thing not spawning.

#10 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:39

Ok this is bad. Huge issue with the way this quest is set up. Impossible to continue the game without finishing this quest, next to impossible to finish this quest. I've easily spent well over 2 hours now on this quest and have still not found the supplies. I spent an easy 30 minutes in the caves by myself and the supplies did not spawn. I've tried leaving the caves and coming back, I've tried logging off the game and logging on, I've tried closing my browser and coming back.

None of which has worked. I've talked to many people in the caves, I've seen many people in the cave, I've read alot of messages from people in the cave. None of which have been able to find the supplies.

A HCS response on this would be fantastic.

#11 Tarcirion

Tarcirion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:45

Ok this is bad. Huge issue with the way this quest is set up. Impossible to continue the game without finishing this quest, next to impossible to finish this quest. I've easily spent well over 2 hours now on this quest and have still not found the supplies. I spent an easy 30 minutes in the caves by myself and the supplies did not spawn. I've tried leaving the caves and coming back, I've tried logging off the game and logging on, I've tried closing my browser and coming back.

None of which has worked. I've talked to many people in the caves, I've seen many people in the cave, I've read alot of messages from people in the cave. None of which have been able to find the supplies.

A HCS response on this would be fantastic.

Same sad thing here...

#12 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:10

Sorry guys, most of us were asleep after a 14 hour day or so! We should have a fix being rolled out for this within the hour.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#13 Killen4fun

Killen4fun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 14:29

Sorry guys, most of us were asleep after a 14 hour day or so! We should have a fix being rolled out for this within the hour.

I figured you were all snoozing. Forum got very quiet last night.

And THANK YOU for the fix. Logged in today and took me not even 5 minutes and I found them.

#14 Othimos

Othimos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 14:41

still seems to be a small problem with the quest.. i can not find gobo in the caves anywhere??

Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: