Photo

change lvl 49 BELT roll(DEV please read)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 15:18

i don't wanna ask for defense roll or something like that. 

i want to have NO roll at all. since everyone know, templar with slow or snare is not really good.

please make it possible to have no roll at all on them.

Edited by hidulphus, 06 July 2015 - 02:00.

#2 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 June 2015 - 15:50

^ as a tank the most annoying thing ever is a group of mobs being slowed because it makes them harder to group so please remove rolls xD

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#3 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 June 2015 - 15:57

or give defense slots

The world is cruel...as will I....

#4 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 21 June 2015 - 16:29

If you want to get rid of slow / snare roll you have to swap back to level 45 rare belts. WB belts have the drawback but still they are used over rare belts, pure stats seem to be valued more, even with drawbacks. If new belts didn't have any drawback they would be very powerful compared to WB belts PvE-wise.

It would be nice to have a little more options on what kind of equipment to wear, maybe they add level 50 belt with slightly lower base stats but with rolls that are more useful in PvE. But I really doubt new level 49 belts get changed now that they follow the same structure than WB belts and are more powerful as they should be.

#5 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 21 June 2015 - 17:58

hope for doge roll, Now old Rare crafted Body - Legs = gloves - boots had chance for doge.

As curnet belt stats bastedon World boss weekly chest loot's not looking good for tank, Gem slot would be more then welcome random socket chance so ? Gem slot chance where is this at ?

2 Rolls if this case no good for tempalr at lestsd for pulling swap out for boss killing swap back to lesser belt pulling.

New belt's 500 hp bonus better if did nothave to swap out lose 500 hp or so just pull.

classic this more as attion need for blance effect All other class fine with this - PvP Templar complet;ly useless - Heal tank verab;le but as Templar pvp not option.

So need be tweeked alow Doge roll chance - Gem socket chance some other then snear / slow alow blance for all class - Doge give all class some added love.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 21 June 2015 - 18:01.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#6 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 June 2015 - 22:02

HP, MP, HP regen, MP regen, etc.. There are plenty of things to think of that wouldn't make them too strong. I question the lack of creativity here.

Why would anyone equip something that makes their class function worse than before? Maybe this is a product of the staff not playing their own game.

Edited by ComradeLewis, 21 June 2015 - 22:03.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#7 PeasantJoe

PeasantJoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:18

ye duck slow and root roll for pve even as warrior i dont like it, better no roll

#8 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:00

BUMP  again please change the belt roll so templar can use

#9 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:48

+1 to this 

#10 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:58

-1 please, tanks can use the belt with slow roll easy.

#11 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:12

Normally when pulling mobs are a bit slower when the slow activates it slows faster mobs and the most recent ones while you stand still as a tank to get em geouped up healer can heal more with snow cuz less dmg id find a slow roll usefull as tank tbh

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#12 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 13:05

-1 please, tanks can use the belt with slow roll easy.

sorry we only deal with fast run, not in the mood for easy one mob at a time.

you can use slow roll if you only use small pull.

slower mobs means you gonna mess up your agro if one or two mob are too slow. don't forget slow procs are random, sometimes it procs  early and those mob that got slowed 1st time, is not in range of your cry or despair. 

sure enough you can use the slow effect to your advantage but that only happens if you pull 2 or 1mob at a time.

for example at ASV if you pull 4 mobs and the 1st mob are slowed while the 2nd  and so on aren't 

then prepare for team wipe since the 1st mob gonna hit your healer.

well i guess you guys played longer than me and already know this.

is it too hard to remove a roll from an armor? if anything it means more ep sink, since you need to reroll if you want snare or slow for whatever your reason is.

Edited by hidulphus, 06 July 2015 - 13:18.

#13 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 06 July 2015 - 14:15

I still don't understand what makes you think people can't wear level 45 rare belt. If you hate slow roll effect that much, a little reduction in HP is nothing. You are not forced to use slow roll belts, there are options. As I mentioned earlier, more options would be nice. Still, current situation is better than having slow/snare roll in every single belt in the game.

#14 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 14:37

yeah Templar shouldn't use the new belt since they don't need extra hp, right......

yes i can use lvl 45 but just like any other people. i and several other templar/warrior out there wanted to have the best equipment possible. 

i'm guessing you don't have a templar alt right? i'm guessing you don't know how much hp 1 vit add? the old lvl 45 roll is +19vit the new lvl 48 belt is +47vit which means 28vit difference,that's 560 hp.

if we see the gem jasper for hp, glorious jasper is +500hp.

no idea how can you say that's a little reduction. 

Edited by hidulphus, 06 July 2015 - 14:39.

#15 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 06 July 2015 - 15:10

I'm well aware of importance of HP. I'm not saying templars shouldn't use new belts, but instead reminding that they are not forced to a single option.

Specially at current patch, where we run exactly same instances as we did with previous gear, having absolute max available stats isn't a must have, even more when they come with drawbacks like new belts. Add in a new unity set and templars have more than enough HP to destroy current dungeons. When level 50 kicks in with new challenges, then we see how important having the best gear in game becomes.

I'm also aware of people who want to wear the best gear possible, and many of them like to speedrun dungeons and challenge the community that way and in that sense I understand your original suggestion. New belts come with extra HP, but with drawback big enough to screw up runs. So is it the best gear after all? Maybe I made a mistake saying that it is a little HP reduction, but it still comes down to balancing things out. Deciding if the benefits are worth the drawbacks and that way choose best equipment and strategy to run dungeons as fast as possible, ain't that what speedrunners do? And if you think new belts benefits are greater than drawbacks, then they already are best gear in the game even with slow rolls.

#16 hidulphus

hidulphus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 15:50

which is why i'm asking the dev to make the new belt no roll :)

again i don't see any demerit in making the belt no roll.

this is just like the shield roll for infernal shield; their old roll is a mistake and i sent ticket about it. their reply is it's not a mistake, they do it on purpose. but after a few weeks they change it without any notice to give the shield roll more hp and less focus.

each new update the templar always seems in unfavorable position, as if being a templar isn't hard already. reduced defend, reduced hp/vit, no idea why they add the new hp gem which is of no use since the stats add so little. oh well the life  of a tanker.... should stop ranting -_-

#17 NerdyNeko

NerdyNeko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge
  • Finland

Posted 06 July 2015 - 17:46

My problem with slow belt is that with 20+ mobs it generates way too much lag with slow proc animation bursting every half second. So if hcs dont want to add it to roll table atleast let us remove snare/slow proc for price of reroll...

#18 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 06 July 2015 - 20:03

Yeah, I wouldn't mind removing those rolls either and never said it would be bad thing to remove them. Considering how much effort it takes to create one of those belts compared to single drop from dungeon boss, they are quite weak with the drawback.

The only bad thing I can come up with is reducing the options down to a single one when talking about very high-end gear. Currently belt slot is the only armor slot that even has an option to choose from (either higher stat belt with slow or lower stat belt blank). Armor sets are absolute, we have worn our level 45 armor sets ever since we got them. If level 50 content comes with only 1 armor set per class, everyone is going to wear that set all the way until new "chapter 2" -content which can take quite some time to be released.

What I really like to see is more variety in high-end equipment. Idea of having a little more powerful gear available that comes with some kind of drawback as option to normal consistent armor would give players ability to choose the gear that matches their playstyle. Though I believe HCS sticks to their current pattern. This glimpse of benefit-drawback balance in belts is most likely unintentional but it's concept that I'd like to see developed further to give players a little more choice in high-end content.

#19 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 06 July 2015 - 22:21

Random roll chance, Added roll better blank but there still small hp/mp - regen to belt would nto make it over powered or any worse - Doge would be usefull as well. Update all Belt typ's In clouding world boss belt's Further content update when ever get around to updating world boss fights.

As tempalr deal with minor lag old pc not much i can do, Slow belt make pulls even worse - snear 1-2 mobs slow him behind then come's back usly start attacking healer some one in group unable take threath back.

Bothing of these rolls have been use less for me as tank, Even so same for War - War/sin War/Templar simply group mobs massie killing these effects couse more harm then good.

PvP might say sure some what usefull pvp so limited for Tank as is being weakist in game offering little support to team.

This is slap in face then upgrade.

Fine with old lvl 45 belt - heroic world boss was minor lose.

Now Conisering new belt offer so much more, should be consider blance for all class and typ's not say Well Epic belt all other class can use more or less, But as templar your out of luck.

Not how blance works, Blance for all class work in harmony in minal range - 2-4 possible Class spec having issue with this some thing need's be tweeked.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 06 July 2015 - 22:23.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#20 Ood

Ood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 23:36

Better yet:

Give it 5 gem slot spaces

Make any gem socketable to belts.

And give it invulnerability proc while you're at it, who needs damage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: