Team Player
Join groups.

23_1.png23_2.png23_3.png23_4.png23_5.png23_6.png
Guild Bolster
Cast buffs on guild members.

24_1.png24_2.png24_3.png24_4.png24_5.png24_6.png
Defender of the Realm
Defend relics.

For details of the requirements for each medal tier, check out the Medal Guide page.

Enjoy and have a great weekend everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 mandan

mandan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:15

Thats good, but how about a reward for those medals, as the word was about a while ago. Something bound for each player to reflect his aproach and dedication to the game.

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:17

Thats good, but how about a reward for those medals, as the word was about a while ago. Something bound for each player to reflect his aproach and dedication to the game.

It's something to think about in the future maybe, however for the moment we're focused on the Development Roadmap :)

#4 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:19

I think the current values recorded on the Guild Advisor page should also apply to the current progress on the Team Player, Guild Bolster and Defender of the Realms medals.

Edited by Raistlin Majere, 21 February 2014 - 14:22.

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:22

I think players should be given Team Player, Guild Bolster and Defender of the Realms medals based on the current values recorded on the Guild Advisor page.

I thought about that but some players would have maybe left a guild and wouldn't have gotten the values from before - also some guilds don't have the adviser structure. So I think it's fairer to just let everyone start accumulating the medals from when they are implemented :)

#6 Maj

Maj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:24

I thought about that but some players would have maybe left a guild and wouldn't have gotten the values from before - also some guilds don't have the adviser structure. So I think it's fairer to just let everyone start accumulating the medals from when they are implemented :)

Hmmm ok that's fair enough...

#7 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:26

24_1.png24_2.png24_3.png24_4.png24_5.png24_6.png

Defender of the Realm
Defend relics.

For details of the requirements for each medal tier, check out the Medal Guide page.

No details on the medals page as to what is calculating this. As I am on a relic, but getting no ticks, should I assume that I only get a count when we successfully defend an attack on the relic on which I sit? If so, could you look at altering qualifications to include NOT wearing any Epic level item during these defenses? If this is supposed to be a "team-based" award, epic wearing should not be included as it is mostly a "me" item.

Edited by maurybund, 21 February 2014 - 14:26.

#8 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:28

Hey give me my buffing and banking diamond medals! :P

#9 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:38

Ahh well, at least I could go for one of these medals. Doesn't really make me feel better about the insane devaluation of my other medal though...

Edited by Mister Doom, 21 February 2014 - 14:39.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#10 greenguru

greenguru

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:42

Doesn't really make me feel better about the insane devaluation of my other medal though...

What do you mean? Legit question. Not sure I understand. You feel they are devaluated because there are more medals or is there something else I’m missing here?

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:42

No details on the medals page as to what is calculating this. As I am on a relic, but getting no ticks, should I assume that I only get a count when we successfully defend an attack on the relic on which I sit? If so, could you look at altering qualifications to include NOT wearing any Epic level item during these defenses? If this is supposed to be a "team-based" award, epic wearing should not be included as it is mostly a "me" item.

It's based on each successful defense of a relic - ie. when another guild tries to take it but isn't successful, all the defenders gain a point towards their medal.

#12 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:48

It's based on each successful defense of a relic - ie. when another guild tries to take it but isn't successful, all the defenders gain a point towards their medal.

Nice, was wondering the same thing. I also don't agree with this:

If so, could you look at altering qualifications to include NOT wearing any Epic level item during these defenses? If this is supposed to be a "team-based" award, epic wearing should not be included as it is mostly a "me" item.

I do understand the "logic" but no matter what you're wearing, you are helping... and some Epics actually have some helpful stats, lol.

#13 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 14:55

Shouldn't the guild bolster medal be credited for buffs casted before its released? They are tracked in the guild advisory anyway i don't see why not? Just my thoughts...

#14 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 21 February 2014 - 15:01

Shouldn't the guild bolster medal be credited for buffs casted before its released? They are tracked in the guild advisory anyway i don't see why not? Just my thoughts...

See my comment on this earlier in the thread :)

#15 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 15:02

So you can just pay someone to strip off all their gear and constantly attack your relic and fail? If I remember right, if someone fails to take a relic they can try again immediately.

We'll have diamond by tomorrow!

Edited by kalish, 21 February 2014 - 15:03.

#16 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 15:02

Will these medals, and/or the progress towards them, reset when people switch guilds?

Edited by Mzzery, 21 February 2014 - 15:04.

og3DxyP.gif

#17 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 15:05

Are you planning on going somewhere?

#18 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 February 2014 - 15:06

+1    (see, I don't always moan and groan  ;))

#19 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 15:08

Edit: ninja'd  -_-

Edited by kalish, 21 February 2014 - 15:08.

#20 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 15:11

Are you planning on going somewhere?

And leave you guys? Are you crazy??  :lol:

og3DxyP.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users