8 replies to this topic

#1 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 17:51

I have an idea. Everytime it gets to the day that you started playing FS. You get a birthday gift from the Cows. It wouldn't have to be anything major, they send out gifts during Christmas. It could just be a piece of cake that is a potion or a little present box wrapped with a bow. It wouldn't even have to be a super op pot. Just something to mark the day you started playing FS.

Please, indulge me with your thoughts and constructive criticism. Thanks so much, Cucu

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 24 May 2018 - 22:47

Yes indeedy!   Many of us long ago stopped getting medals, and a little acknowledgement of our long time loyalty would go a very long way. I don't want a super chest, nothing fancy, just the equivalent of a Twinkie with a candle in it would suffice...

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 EKUEKU

EKUEKU

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 May 2018 - 17:07

Yes indeedy!   Many of us long ago stopped getting medals, and a little acknowledgement of our long time loyalty would go a very long way. I don't want a super chest, nothing fancy, just the equivalent of a Twinkie with a candle in it would suffice...

Would be really nice to get something back :D after all some spend a great deal of money which helps you with more content and such 

EKUEKU and in Fallen Sword it is EKUEKU

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:48

Whilst not against the idea, I still say GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ...

VERY little is getting done in the game other than the almost mythical, certainly long-time-arriving App ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 04:12

Whilst not against the idea, I still say GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ...

VERY little is getting done in the game other than the almost mythical, certainly long-time-arriving App ;)

Well, I have been using said app to hunt..  except for having to stop to invent stuff for quests and other things not implemented yet, it's actually working quite well....  So maybe there really is a Santa Claus...

or maybe even Quangoes 

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#6 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:06

Stay on topic, please.

This thread is about us getting a gift every year on are start date.

It could be a simple Adept Learner 400 pot. Or something like that. It could show up in are logs. Letting us know its in are mail box. With extended time to be picked up.

Each year could be something different. Maybe one year it could be a combination pot, Conserve and LF.

#7 Rsrdaman

Rsrdaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:57

Love this idea. It's something that should have been in-game from the start. Most games of this nature give birthday/anniversary gifts to incentivize continued play. A potion would perfect. HCS already gives out special pots for holidays, so I don't see why an anniversary one would be out of the question.

lYKJQx5.png

Need an avi or signature? Check out my shop: https://tinyurl.com/ydev3o2c

#8 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 19:24

Speaking of birthdays, my mother turned 76 today June 1 :D

Happy Birthday MOM  :D

#9 BadPenny