23 replies to this topic

#1 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:04

Hello

Making the summoned wolf pet of rangers generate more aggro will help rangers solo dungeons.

Just let the pet tank bosses and rangers attack from a distance.

#2 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 16:31

remove the "tank" class in-game

agreed & supported.

+1

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#3 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 16:43

i always thought the mages minion should have inciting cry skill :)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#4 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 16:55

It's not to remove the tank class, it's for rangers to solo dungeons.

#5 TakeTwo

TakeTwo

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:38

Do people understand that one of the M's in MMO stands for multiplayer? The point is to interact with each other.

#6 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 13:24

Do you understand that people like to solo dungeons? Main aim to make gold for themselves not share with the team.

#7 TakeTwo

TakeTwo

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 15:22

Maybe your next suggestion can be that everyone gets their own private server and the full game is soloable. Before you say no to this... don't you understand that people like to solo dungeons? and solo farm? and solo craft? and solo grind to max level? and keep all the gold for themself?

If you want a game like Eldevin except solo play, try Civilization or Age of Empires.

Edited by TakeTwo, 25 April 2014 - 15:35.

#8 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 16:12

It was a suggestion for rangers to solo dungeons so not sure why you came with other ideas.

Maybe you should think before you make comments because it's not helping to attack me, by saying I should play other games or atleast think about it.

I just made a suggestion.

#9 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 25 April 2014 - 16:25

Maybe your next suggestion can be that everyone gets their own private server and the full game is soloable. Before you say no to this... don't you understand that people like to solo dungeons? and solo farm? and solo craft? and solo grind to max level? and keep all the gold for themself?

If you want a game like Eldevin except solo play, try Civilization or Age of Empires.

Why so nagetive reponse!

Most MMO = Solo playing content

Agree wolf could use bit of buff to it's agro skill - wolf is still basicly worth still usefull.

Simlure mage Void walker use buff as well.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 25 April 2014 - 16:26.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#10 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 16:25

I think alot of people will disagree with the suggestion steelfalcon as people struggle to find level appropriate groups with the current low game population, therefore this suggestion would exacerbate an already big issue in game.

I am also of the opinion that to solo a dungeon should require even more skill than doing a group run, and am therefore against a suggestion that makes this easier.

However maybe a thread on soloing a dungeon as ranger in the game help forum may offer an alternate build idea you hadnt thought of or may provide advice on how to maximise your farming capabilities with your current build. You might get more constructive criticism there...

Hope that helps a little.

#11 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 16:36

I made the suggestion to make it easier to make gold for rangers.

Also few play tanks and difficult to get a group at low levels, so maybe the summoned wolf can help.

#12 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 18:53

yeah i support the idea of buffing the wolf and as i said i think the mage minion should have inciting cry

but i also am totaly against buffing them to the point it makes you able to solo a dungeon but they need to be made more usefull

both ranger and mage have really high dps. so increasing the pets dps is out of the question the classes would become simply OP if so. so hmm how do we make them more usefull then... well both mage and ranger and dps classes dont like getting hit so if their pets can tank a little (not tooooo much) then they suddenly have a use. 

it could end up being hard to balance but that can be worked on but the way i see it is

Make the pets usefull for solo play

Make the pets able to help tank dungeons with FULL GROUP for times you cant find tank

Make sure the pets aren't strong enough to let you solo group required content.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#13 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 21:10

Making this an option for a new solo dungeon would be a great idea. Every player should have a mercenary with buff available in a "solo dungeon only" mode to offset their weakness. However, it should never be used in any multiplayer dungeon or group.

Maybe have an option to choose which mercenary you want to take with you in a solo dungeon.

Edited by zargon, 25 April 2014 - 21:13.

#14 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 16:01

*Falcon you should suggest hcs a single player mode. were everything is easier and you dont need to socialize.

As to make money well at you level there a good grind spots.

EDIT:grammar mistake

Edited by Susej, 26 April 2014 - 16:35.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#15 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 16:28

*Falcon you should suggest hcs a single player mode. were everything is easier and you dont need to socialize.

As to make money well at you level there a good grind stops.

I don't want to suggest that. I believe you are blowing the suggestion out of proportion.

Which means you taking one suggestion and making it into an issue.

I didn't suggestion an anti-social environment. Your comments don't help, just aggravates the situation.

#16 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 April 2014 - 16:32

yeah i support the idea of buffing the wolf and as i said i think the mage minion should have inciting cry

but i also am totaly against buffing them to the point it makes you able to solo a dungeon but they need to be made more usefull

both ranger and mage have really high dps. so increasing the pets dps is out of the question the classes would become simply OP if so. so hmm how do we make them more usefull then... well both mage and ranger and dps classes dont like getting hit so if their pets can tank a little (not tooooo much) then they suddenly have a use. 

it could end up being hard to balance but that can be worked on but the way i see it is

Make the pets usefull for solo play

Make the pets able to help tank dungeons with FULL GROUP for times you cant find tank

Make sure the pets aren't strong enough to let you solo group required content.

Mostly Agree with what you have to say here cover's what this post asked.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#17 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 16:34

Do you understand that people like to solo dungeons? Main aim to make gold for themselves not share with the team.

You said this before.

so i said

"As to make money well at you level there a good grind spots"

Dungeons are a multiplayer part or the game.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#18 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 16:45

I was talking about rangers doing dungeons on their own, to make gold and to help others.

So you want me to make suggestions to HSC to make a solo mode, hence not helping others.

Now, I don't know where you came up with that suggestion because it's anti-social behavior that I did not promote.

I believe you never read the whole thread before commenting. It's on record I typed the following comments below.

I made the suggestion to make it easier to make gold for rangers.

Also few play tanks and difficult to get a group at low levels, so maybe the summoned wolf can help.

As you can see, I did state to help others since few tanks play.

#19 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 16:55

I did read, and went abit agressive, and for that i am sorry, but as you said few ppl play tanks and that would stil diminish the little amount we have.

BTW what level can you get wolf?

Yep level 18 you have next odhar wich is complicated to tank as the general loves healers.

At SV/GC tanks start to get robust extremelly needed, if you have another source of treat it would complicate tank job, so it would be a talent mostly IMO only used in solo play.

EDIT:found out the level for the wolf.

Edited by Susej, 26 April 2014 - 17:02.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#20 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 16:58

I accept your apology and understand your point. It's just a suggestion, not the end of the world for a class. I doubt HSC want to make tanks unplayable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: