Photo

Suggestions i'd like to hear feedback on and possibly see implemented.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lucid

Lucid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:46

Suggestions i'd like to hear feedback on and possibly see implemented.
-Able to toggle combat text and/or experience/loot text from general chat or customizeable tabs.
-Right click sell all from Sacks...not commonly used but for some who are just grinding exp this is handy.
-Craft all feature (a bot that is capable of pressing a craft all feature can just as easily type 99 then enter.)

-Fishing this is a big one for me...the initial fishing spots in my opinion need ot have the time before they change locations extended. im not talking a massive increasive just somthing so the majority of the time isnt spent running between locations some fishing location can be quite far apart.

as i remember them i will add!
-second hotbar have F1-F12 keys assigned as hotkeys
-Fusion Powder Roll... Some players are ninjas and those who prefer not to grind and only means is from dungeons...this can be a real hindrance to gem upgrading.
-changeable Status' displayed next to name on friendlist such as show online/offline/busy/skilling/pvp/dungeon. or an icon that represents some or all of these...it can be a nuisance when in a dungeon and being pmed or can be imfortatime to players if u dont reply str8 away they may know your in a dungeon etc or busy.

-for privacy reasons being angle to turn off the search feature for /where would be nice.

Edited by Lucid, 16 January 2014 - 10:07.

#2 Aelfric

Aelfric

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:18

-Able to toggle combat text and/or experience/loot text from general chat or customizeable tabs.

-second hotbar have F1-F12 keys assigned as hotkeys

These would be very nice :D

#3 Oops

Oops

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 17:48

+1 all these Ideas I love them let me add that I think mouse clicks that don't require you to pay attention while mining or fishing and what have you should be illegal

#4 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 22:46

-Customizable chat was mentioned by HCS.  I don't believe they gave a date or details, but hopefully it will allow what you're asking for.

-You can sell all from sacks, just move the entire sack into the trade window.  The sack itself is only sold if it is empty ~so remember to take it out after the sale~.  If you mean a sell all of this item from all sacks and inventory, then I agree.

-Craft all.  Yes, please!

-I just started tuna.  So far I don't think it's too bad.  Sickleback was very fast to level.  Trout seemed to go on forever, but has very fast respawn rates.  I'm more concerned about tuna, as so far I haven't found any spots without hostile mobs.

-I agree with hotkeys for the second spell bar.  Some function keys are in use, so I suggest shift-1 to shift-= as the default until we get customizable keys.

-Guess rolling on powder makes sense, as all other greens or better require a roll.  For now I've found most people will split opening green bags if you mention it.  I think many become ninjas on fusion powder simply because so many other players seem to ignore it.

-Love the changeable status.  Just add AFK to that list.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#5 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 22:56

i would like to add if possible the ability to post notes on your friends list.... i'ld love to be able to make a note labeling friends as  tanks, healers, farmers, tailors, minors, weaponsmiths......

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#6 Lucid

Lucid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:06

i would like to add if possible the ability to post notes on your friends list.... i'ld love to be able to make a note labeling friends as  tanks, healers, farmers, tailors, minors, weaponsmiths......

Excellent addition :D

#7 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:00

2) you are allready able to sell everything from a sack

fusion powder roll) there i would better love a system that you get your own fusion powder loot, which only you can see and everyone gets fusion powder

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: