336 replies to this topic

#21 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:28

Once the poll completes we'll review the results and if the majority of players prefer the old system we will revert it back. If the majority prefer the newer version we will continue to work on improving it going forward.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

In what way will it be improved going forward ?? Maybe some hints could help people decide how to vote.

#22 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:32

like some have said there are somethings that are good/ bad about all this change that went on with the PvP/ BB. but the thing is it is still fairly new an needs still yet some bit of tweaking.

I haven't taken part of it due to I just am unsure about it but it doesn't mean I am for/ against it. I am just trying to wait an see what all goes on and learn more about it before I can really say I am for/ against it. I will say I do like some aspects like many others but also at same time there are some I don't like. some of it has already been adjusted which was a good thing, like not being able to hit the same target over and over many times in short amount of time.

at the moment the only thing I can really see is sorta the ' poll ' selection you offer. you have both the PvP Seasons & Bounty Board grouped together. yes they are sorta one in the same but also not the same. they should maybe separated in a poll. also you have ' YES '/ ' NO  '/ ' DON'T MIND '. why not change the ' Don't mind ' to unsure/ undecided? cause the way it is now it is your only giving a 50/50 choice. I sorta thing there might be a bit more that would choose the 3rd option, they are just on the fence not sure just as of yet.

#23 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:33

Thank you for the poll and considering everyone's opinion.

Rasputin17.jpg 

#24 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:36

like some have said there are somethings that are good/ bad about all this change that went on with the PvP/ BB. but the thing is it is still fairly new an needs still yet some bit of tweaking.

I haven't taken part of it due to I just am unsure about it but it doesn't mean I am for/ against it. I am just trying to wait an see what all goes on and learn more about it before I can really say I am for/ against it. I will say I do like some aspects like many others but also at same time there are some I don't like. some of it has already been adjusted which was a good thing, like not being able to hit the same target over and over many times in short amount of time.

at the moment the only thing I can really see is sorta the ' poll ' selection you offer. you have both the PvP Seasons & Bounty Board grouped together. yes they are sorta one in the same but also not the same. they should maybe separated in a poll. also you have ' YES '/ ' NO  '/ ' DON'T MIND '. why not change the ' Don't mind ' to unsure/ undecided? cause the way it is now it is your only giving a 50/50 choice. I sorta thing there might be a bit more that would choose the 3rd option, they are just on the fence not sure just as of yet.

#25 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:38

sorry about the dbl post. my bad didn't think it was posted.

#26 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:41

It would be nice If players could check the poll live to see the current results on it already.

#27 feralnoob

feralnoob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 16:47

It would be nice If players could check the poll live to see the current results on it already.

I guess we all might know the answer to that

#28 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 17:02

Hoof it still show guilds that are done and targets that are inactive for 7+ days. Can you remove this?

#29 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 17:04

Hoof it still show guilds that are done and targets that are inactive for 7+ days. Can you remove this?

Sure we'll get that fixed in the next update :)

We'll share the results of the poll once it's completed. There's already been 300 votes cast!

#30 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 17:11

In what way will it be improved going forward ?? Maybe some hints could help people decide how to vote.

i agree, i look at it kinda like buying a house.  Do i invest money into my current house (old PVP/bounty system/GvG) and possibly make it better and more enjoyable, or do i look to buy a new house (the new seasons), then invest to make it what i want.....?? could the old system be fixed?? of course, did a drastic change need to be done? pretty much a revamping could have made it alot better, with minimal pain to everyone.  To see players leave, even a handful is very bad.....and they were not "just levelers complaining" (am not attacking levelers at all!!!!!!  I level also), they were/are those who DO enjoy PVP.

NOW, going back to my point, i need to weigh out what is best if im going to get a new house that i still have to fix up to my liking (what am i going to do to it VS could i do the same to my current house and make it just as good as a new one>>>>>with minimal pain, cost n heartache).  if we all work together as a community...and cows work with us, this can be a very GOOD fix to OUR game!  I hate to say how things shud be done but maybe more of a VOTE point by point on new system instead of a YES or NO for the whole thing.  

Here is my suggestion first, Voting>>>>scrap new seasons>><<look at tweeking new system<<>>revamp old LADDER<<<do SEASONS as a MONTHLY global event for three days each month>> those are options id like to see voted on...lol cuz this seasons could be really fun......

#31 DeathToll

DeathToll

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 17:12

Whatever changes you make to PvP, please leave GvG as is, there aren't as many active guilds as before, so more RP on a single target is really helpful :) not to mention the 1,250 stamina required to inflict 25 attacks killed the purpose of multis gvging for some quick FSP

#32 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 17:52

i agree, i look at it kinda like buying a house.  Do i invest money into my current house (old PVP/bounty system/GvG) and possibly make it better and more enjoyable, or do i look to buy a new house (the new seasons), then invest to make it what i want.....?? could the old system be fixed?? of course, did a drastic change need to be done? pretty much a revamping could have made it alot better, with minimal pain to everyone.  To see players leave, even a handful is very bad.....and they were not "just levelers complaining" (am not attacking levelers at all!!!!!!  I level also), they were/are those who DO enjoy PVP.

NOW, going back to my point, i need to weigh out what is best if im going to get a new house that i still have to fix up to my liking (what am i going to do to it VS could i do the same to my current house and make it just as good as a new one>>>>>with minimal pain, cost n heartache).  if we all work together as a community...and cows work with us, this can be a very GOOD fix to OUR game!  I hate to say how things shud be done but maybe more of a VOTE point by point on new system instead of a YES or NO for the whole thing.  

Here is my suggestion first, Voting>>>>scrap new seasons>><<look at tweeking new system<<>>revamp old LADDER<<<do SEASONS as a MONTHLY global event for three days each month>> those are options id like to see voted on...lol cuz this seasons could be really fun......

Whichever way the community decide to go with this, we'll discuss any future major changes with either the old or new system going forward (most likely along with an in-game poll) :)

#33 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 17:56

Maybe this could be an reasonable solution to pvp season (some players already liked that idea):

https://forums.hunte...-10#entry942503

#34 Algoa

Algoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 17:59

I think this pole is a great idea, i also thoguht it was an even better idea when we asked for the in game poll months before you implimented these changes but BG refused it and removed out posts :( perhaps had you left the posts against this change up youd have realized how many players didnt like it then. I can see how it would be hard to keep tabs when you keep deleating everything we say that disagrees with your openion there BG...... I just wish many of the players who have quit because of it were here to click NO along with the rest of us who havent left yet simply out of lotalty to our members who are gonna keep playing.  Oh well im sure BG will censor me by removing this post as well anyway :(

P.S. You STILL havent deleated the accounts of the players who asked you to once you implimented these changes.

45d5ca98.jpg

#35 Nappeh

Nappeh

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 18:06

What I don't get is why all the old bounty board and Ladder was done away with?  Why reduce activity in the game?  Just keep this new league as a cool new thing for people to do if they like and bring back the old system in addition.  Now we have more to do to hopefully broaden game intrest.  Just my 2 pennies

#36 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 18:09

Love the update exactly what the season needed. How does the find player formula exactly work if i may ask. You mentioned it was tweaked zorg/hoof but i'm interested in exactly how if you can dispose of that information :)

Edited by EpicPiety, 03 August 2015 - 18:10.

#37 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 18:09

I think this pole is a great idea, i also thoguht it was an even better idea when we asked for the in game poll months before you implimented these changes but BG refused it and removed out posts :( perhaps had you left the posts against this change up youd have realized how many players didnt like it then. I can see how it would be hard to keep tabs when you keep deleating everything we say that disagrees with your openion there BG...... I just wish many of the players who have quit because of it were here to click NO along with the rest of us who havent left yet simply out of lotalty to our members who are gonna keep playing.  Oh well im sure BG will censor me by removing this post as well anyway :(

P.S. You STILL havent deleated the accounts of the players who asked you to once you implimented these changes.

Only posts that don't provide any constructive feedback or are off-topic are removed. Also if someone you know has an issue with their game account can you please ask them to submit a support ticket and we can look into it for them.

#38 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2015 - 18:10

What I don't get is why all the old bounty board and Ladder was done away with?  Why reduce activity in the game?  Just keep this new league as a cool new thing for people to do if they like and bring back the old system in addition.  Now we have more to do to hopefully broaden game intrest.  Just my 2 pennies

If the community do decide they preferred the older system, it is likely that the PvP Seasons could be converted into a form of PvP event (basically similar to how it works at the moment without the Titan League) - so in the case we do go back to the older system the effort wouldn't have been a waste on it :)

#39 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 18:16

this is kinda off topic a little but not really --- im in titan league and some of my targets are extremely lower lvl than me (im lvl 900) and some are EOC - prob even on my best day i stand very little chance of beating players 2x+ my lvl - its gonna boil down to medium players are gonna farm the lower players and EOC players are just gonna farm everyone 

#40 Algoa

Algoa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 18:18

Only posts that don't provide any constructive feedback or are off-topic are removed. Also if someone you know has an issue with their game account can you please ask them to submit a support ticket and we can look into it for them.

Absolute hog was, i only coment on PvP threads cause its all i care about, and i HAVE had my posts deleated (BY YOU) for simply disagreeing with your dedicated course of action. Apparently off-topic also means not in agreeance with BG.

And you can threaton to ban me if youd like but why would i care, youve already ruined the game, im just here now for my guild members who are staying to buff and make pots. I WILL NEVER spend another dime on this game or complete offers again.

~Regards Algoa~

45d5ca98.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: