22 replies to this topic

#1 SmexySpam

SmexySpam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:06

I've seen this idea in a game called "Uncharted Waters Online". The idea is that there's a building in a certain location in Eldevin, such like the Bank has etc. and people have their own barrack/house or whatever you want to call it and it's like their own little place. Such as there's manikins to hang some clothes on, an alchemy table to make pots/store and so on. Maybe some of these things have to be bought to have in there. Also maybe you can upgrade the barrack to have more room or access to things. Hope it got my idea across as it's hard to explain.

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting:  14  | Fishing:  18  | Forestry:  33  | Skinning:  18  | Farming:  17  | Foraging:  37 | Prospecting:  29

Crafting:

Alchemy:  39  Cooking:  35  | Leatherworking:  1  | Weaponsmithing:  12  | Armorsmithing:  7  | Jewelry:  1  | Tailoring:  1

2015-03-05_150832_zpshjgttanx.png

SmexySpam: Heals Lvl 45   SemperFiGuy: Sin Lvl 15

#2 SirPeter

SirPeter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Germany

Posted 04 March 2015 - 05:59

Housing isnt so important,hope they fix Bugs and stretch game to 48 or 50 is much more important

SirPeter, Warrior, 49 + Aradetan,Archer, 41 + Lil SirPeter,Noob,10

SirPeter's Stats:

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting: 49 | Fishing: 48 | Forestry: 49| Skinning:49 | Farming: 49 Foraging:  49| Prospecting:  49

Crafting:

Alchemy:  32  Cooking: 49 | Leatherworking: 26 | Weaponsmithing:  49 | Armorsmithing: 26 | Jewelry: 16 Tailoring:  10

#3 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:40

Been suggested many times before, in many variations.  But as Peter said, lower priority then other enhancements such as market, guilds, levels, etc.

HCS actually has the beginnings of this.  You get a private room in both the Sanctum and Barracks.  Just can't do anything with it yet except stand around alone.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#4 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 14:12

Been suggested many times before, in many variations.  But as Peter said, lower priority then other enhancements such as market, guilds, levels, etc.

HCS actually has the beginnings of this.  You get a private room in both the Sanctum and Barracks.  Just can't do anything with it yet except stand around alone.

in the barracks you can sleep in your bed; not the same for sanctum :(

The world is cruel...as will I....

#5 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 14:24

used to be a time when if you slept in the bed then exitted the room the room disappeared :D

you can also access your bank stash from the trunk at the bottom of the bed

useful for replenishing pots and nibbles after a punishing in SV

wouldn't it be nice to have a magic trunk in the tower of noctis?

#6 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 14:40

used to be a time when if you slept in the bed then exitted the room the room disappeared :D

No actually, the room burned itself for all the sinful things you did in there

#7 SmexySpam

SmexySpam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 21:28

Housing isnt so important,hope they fix Bugs and stretch game to 48 or 50 is much more important

Of course, wasn't saying this be implemented in the next update. Just an idea you know.

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting:  14  | Fishing:  18  | Forestry:  33  | Skinning:  18  | Farming:  17  | Foraging:  37 | Prospecting:  29

Crafting:

Alchemy:  39  Cooking:  35  | Leatherworking:  1  | Weaponsmithing:  12  | Armorsmithing:  7  | Jewelry:  1  | Tailoring:  1

#8 SmexySpam

SmexySpam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 21:30

Also take in consideration making more levels, also means making or extending the quest line, making more pots, foods etc. As well as upgrading the talent tree (more talents per class), can't be done overnight, will take sometime. That's why I think they just are starting 2 levels for now.

Edited by SmexySpam, 04 March 2015 - 21:31.

Gathering:

Crafting:

#9 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 March 2015 - 21:36

The army really does treat their people better then the mages.  They give you a big private room right from the start.  The mages give you a tiny room, and you have to kill your roommate.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#10 Trojar

Trojar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 21:47

I would like to see some kind of immersive player housing someday. Like these Barracks. :)

Yeah I know it would be low priority but... You know, a home away from home?

#11 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 23:09

and use your bank inventory but not your vault.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#12 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 23:10

be interesting if the room where we can do this we would get rested xp, we would go to sleep to get the rested xp.

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#13 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 23:16

The army really does treat their people better then the mages.  They give you a big private room right from the start.  The mages give you a tiny room, and you have to kill your roommate.

haven't we all wanted to kill our roommates now and then if we ever had that experience. -_-

I know I did when I had them once upon a day ( includes family members) lol. 

uhm, metaphorically speaking of course? yah go with that.

wouldn't want this used against me in a court of law hahaaaa ;)

i-m-innocent.png

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#14 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 March 2015 - 13:31

irony at its best

#15 LeRenard

LeRenard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Canada

Posted 06 March 2015 - 00:41

i know housing is not important for some ppls but for others it is I like having my house in Uncharted Water Online But REALY IMPORTANT we need a AUCTION HOUSE badly

#16 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:01

Idea:

If guilds ever get added, then all guild members could gather wood/stone and build their own guild house to store things and even maybe swap items/pots by putting them in a shared storage box.

Other guilds could then raid guild houses, however if guild members are asleep in their guild house (offline but logged off in the guild house) or even just actively online in there, then they become NPCs and fight back to defend their guild house.

Additional wood/stone could be used to repair the guild house after each battle.

Each guild house can only be attacked once every 24 hours.

#17 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:27

But REALY IMPORTANT we need a AUCTION HOUSE badly

Agreed.  That and guilds are the two most important features not yet implemented.

HCS has said we're getting both, most likely guilds first.  AFAIK no dates have been announced.  The mailboxes and cross server friends list are good signs, as these are prerequisites.

Idea:

If guilds ever get added, then all guild members could gather wood/stone and build their own guild house to store things and even maybe swap items/pots by putting them in a shared storage box.

Like this part of the suggestion.  Not so sure about the raiding.  Could be fun.  Or could create more screaming then TA and the troll combined.  It also seems that guild storage would become less a trading mechanism for the guild, and more just a prize for other guilds.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#18 ultramus

ultramus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 17:01

Player housing would be cool if you could walk in and interact with all your alts. You could trade from backpack to backpack directly and possibly switch characters without logging out.  Would also be fun to design it and purchase/craft furniture, art, have a trophy case etc. So many possibilities...

#19 SmexySpam

SmexySpam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 19:34

Player housing would be cool if you could walk in and interact with all your alts. You could trade from backpack to backpack directly and possibly switch characters without logging out.  Would also be fun to design it and purchase/craft furniture, art, have a trophy case etc. So many possibilities...

I like the interaction with alts idea, never thought of that!

Gathering:

Crafting:

#20 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 07 March 2015 - 20:21

Guild houses would be a nice community feature to work together and build it. :) Maybe also include donating limited resources to other guilds if they wish like if they are allies.

And yeah I kind of disagree about raids, I already have seen enough of TA :D But then what's the point of having enemies? But I think someday this is where guild vs. guild could come in.

And regular housing would be nice too - maybe more for storage especially for a ton of vanity I hope. Especially vanity sets.

Edited by Spirit, 07 March 2015 - 20:24.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: