Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#23 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 17:30

Darkvader..   LOL  I seem to have vague memories of him.

#24 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 August 2017 - 18:07

I don't think you play that game, Pythia

unless he's other places.

If so, then God help us all

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#25 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 21:13

I went looking. Never mind that was Dark Helmet not darkvader.  Oh  well. lol

#26 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:29

Sounds good, level 1800 quango seasonal titan. 

see cola is getting on the quango train :)

5aZzW0p.png,

#27 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:46

why do people even care about quango it's irrelevant.

#28 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 14:45

It's just for the Quests, I think.

It's not good to know you'll never have access to something that used to be yearly, I don't care about it either, but seeing the game dying that way is not cool.

#29 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 15:12

Posted Today, 10:45

It's just for the Quests, I think.

It's not good to know you'll never have access to something that used to be yearly, I don't care about it either, but seeing the game dying that way is not cool.

Attached Thumbnails

• tumblr_ogywg3Fchj1si6zzdo1_400.jpg

#30 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 15:36

Me, because I have pages of unstarted "seasonal" quests.....

These were released while I was away and I should have a chance to do them too.  As should new folks that started in the past 2-3 years.  You can't expect them to stay if only players 3000+ are important.  I myself only stay from habit and apparently misguided loyalty.   

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#31 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2017 - 20:14

Me, because I have pages of unstarted "seasonal" quests.....

These were released while I was away and I should have a chance to do them too.  As should new folks that started in the past 2-3 years.  You can't expect them to stay if only players 3000+ are important.  I myself only stay from habit and apparently misguided loyalty.   

Hi Penny, I take exception (sorry) to your "only players 3000+ are important" comment there - other than a few scraps thrown out now and then, NO-ONE is getting anything new.

If I recall correctly, the last content was the XP event in June...

Since that time, there have been :-

1 x LE event (nothing new)

3 x Double Composing Events (nothing new)

2 x Global Events (Rise of the Wraiths and Darksun) (nothing new)

1 x Cave LE event (nothing new)

3 x SE's (NEW) [Only 1 L3K+]

1 x Donation Drive

2 x Bug Fix updates (very old bugs)

1 x Tiered Writhing Ward (NEW)

3 x Crystalline Critters (NEW) [All L3K+]

For almost 2 months, I don't think that's particularly a lot of stuff, either new OR old ..

And, most of that stuff is relevant to most players...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#32 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:11

Is the game strictly PvP now? Aren't there many aspects of the game? Many players find doing the quest fun. I remember when Legendaries only came out once a year. Then they started to taper off. I kept thinking to myself. I was Never going to finish the quest for the Ursa Bear. Then the Cows made those couple LEs permanent.

Doing many of the Storybook Quest along with Quango Island. Was something a lot of us looked forward to doing every year.

Both lower level players and EOC have been asking for content for a while. There hasn't seemed to have been that much added over the last couple years. You have content that's added during the double experience events. Plus additional content, here and there. That pushes EOC higher and higher. Many of them are always asking for stuff to do.

The Daily Quest was supposed to be something to keep people involved and active. What do you think would happen if those players came on at Christmas, Halloween and in the Spring. With nothing else added to those Quest?

There may be items from Quango, that don't last many players long. The quest lines stop at a certain level. But if you're a returning player or a player who hasn't finished many of those Quest. You may want to just go back and finish them to be able to say you did it. Or to enjoy it. I don't believe it's Irrelevant

#33 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 01:32

HCS dictates whether or not it will be back. Deal with it. I deal with lack of content etc you can deal with a few unresolved quests. We also are missing a crap ton of quests at eoc too. Most of the updates and content and events released in the past few months have been for everyone as para stated and it's alright with me.

TL:DR

BG/Cows have read this lets stop circle jerking it.

Edited by EpicPiety, 28 August 2017 - 01:34.

#34 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:20

well if the cows have read it would be nice to get an answer ,

and everyone is allowed  to have an opinion on the Quangos ,just because they dont happen to be yours dosent mean they cant speak them ,

myself start the quango stuff just to see if we could get some type of reaction as to who would like them back ,and what im seeing is that your side is looseing .

but we not here to pick sides or get angry at each other ,the thread was about seeing if we can get quango island open ,and as the cows have not answered IN THIS THREAD (i know they have in others ) i myself and others will keep asking

5aZzW0p.png,

#35 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:25

Maybe they don't want to give a definitive yes or no :P

This is also not about sides. Everything doesn't have to be about sides. Forums are the minority of players anyway. 

Edited by EpicPiety, 28 August 2017 - 12:26.

#36 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 15:19

Maybe they don't want to give a definitive yes or no :P

This is also not about sides. Everything doesn't have to be about sides. Forums are the minority of players anyway. 

An answer was given, many times.  Quangoes and Storybook will be re released once new content for EoC has been added for each questline. (Which was what I meant by 3000+ being all that's important at the present time Pardoux).

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#37 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 18:56

An answer was given, many times.  Quangoes and Storybook will be re released once new content for EoC has been added for each questline. (Which was what I meant by 3000+ being all that's important at the present time Pardoux).

Could be awhile then.

#38 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 August 2017 - 20:43

Ah, OK - then that's a silly cop-out from the cows, IMO.

They should either ..

1. Update it (SOON) and release it
2. Release it anyway

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#39 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:50

You know, sometimes you are on your cellphone and you receive a very nice message from someone you have a lot of consideration with, but you don't have the time to answer it back properly, so you don't even read it, so no one can know you saw it, and you wait to have time to answer it properly, because ir is important to you...But 5 days later you remember you forgot to answer that person back and you think "well, 5 days was enough to me to answer, it's better just to wait for another message so I can say I didn't received the first one".

It's not because you're a bad person, not because the person was not important to you, it was because you wanted to give a great answer, a proposition, a job, content, quests, anything, but you were busy with another things, and that person was not the priority.......Who else fell that way while playing FS?

#40 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:27

These will be released once they've been updated somewhat. Not all the way to EoC because I'd never get it finished but they will get some updates first. No timeframe.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: