BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 May 2017 - 13:34

Hi there everyone.

The Demonic Pinatas have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them. They seem to be immune to all weapons. However, Brother Giles of the Cathedral of Ways mentions that he seems to have an unending stock of Holy Pinata Bats at his shop.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Demonic Pinata (Level 25)
3404e43fc6dc5617c6a23d4f20fda1663904.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Demonic Pinatas plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 14:00 (Server Time) on the 17th of May 2017.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze : 1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver : 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold : 2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal : 2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby : 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive 2 additional Ruby chest rewards.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Finally, the top 3 contributors will get the chance to design a new Legendary or Super Elite Creature to be added to the game!

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 13:43

I told everyone in my guild the Pinatas were coming. LOL now they all think I am a mind-reader :P

I should be full stamina tomorrow. Thanks Cows

#3 fallengerm

fallengerm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 13:43

Thanks for the global. Sadly i have to wait for some stam before i go wacking pinatas. Also really needing the frag stashes as my common frags are droping faster then i can replace them with all the composing i am doing to get me composing level up.

#4 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 14:48

Finally, the top 3 contributors will get the chance to design a new Legendary or Super Elite Creature to be added to the game!

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

So, new SE on the horizon ???

Edited by Plexus37, 12 May 2017 - 14:48.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 May 2017 - 14:51

If that's what the Top three Contributors would like, yeah. Could be three, could be none. I'm looking forward to seeing what people might like!

~ Grim

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 May 2017 - 15:03

Whoever designs this new thing, please make the gear be:

pants!

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 15:19

Thank you Grim.

And pants would be nice, Penny. :)

Edited by Pythia, 12 May 2017 - 15:20.

#8 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 15:32

print_all_over_me_3_leggings_bacon-print  bacon pants, please

#9 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 19:02

Super Elite creature? Good to hear there is potentially a new SE creature to be added. A player designed SE is truly unique I believe so that's a hell of a reward. Nice for whoever gets that.

Good luck everyone. Have a good weekend. :)

#10 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:15

yea make it lev 50 just to annoy them all

so get wacking and bring on the new lev 50 se

Edited by activeh1, 13 May 2017 - 01:16.

5aZzW0p.png,

#11 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 13 May 2017 - 01:22

FINALLY......I was out of commons......   YAYYYY  Cowsssss...  lols :ph34r:

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#12 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 14 May 2017 - 02:01

FINALLY......I was out of commons......   YAYYYY  Cowsssss...  lols :ph34r:

not hard to use some stam and get some commons

5aZzW0p.png,

#13 kingkillz

kingkillz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2017 - 06:08

No, it isn't but it is a much easier way of getting the same result from the global monsters than it is to get to a creature that ONLY drops commons and the drop rate for the chests are much higher without having to use too many other resources

#14 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:51

I love this Global. Even though I am only almost Lv 16 composing. Being a player who only has two slots. I don't really need to hunt for frags. But I love composing. I try to make as many Potions as I can every day. Although now there are two guild members who are very close to Lv 60, and the rest of the members use their pots. Another member at Lv 17. Whom has three slots. Makes useful pots as well. I have resorted to just making throw away pots for now (Trying to catch up). I enjoy the amount of frags I am sitting on from farming this event every time. Because I have been told that once I reach a Level where my pots are useful again. I will burn through my frags. Especially if I can ever get another slot :P

Come on community. Prosperous smacking

#15 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:39

Come on community. Prosperous smacking

That isn't your line. :P

Just because he is avoiding the forum doesn't mean you can steal his material. :P

#16 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 09:48

LOL

Although I thought we would be farther along. This GE doesn't seem to have the draw that it use to. Are ppl just bored with this? Or does everyone have enough frags? Or is it they know it will be the same Players fighting for the top of the list? And well... Why bother. Right?

#17 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:45

LOL

Although I thought we would be farther along. This GE doesn't seem to have the draw that it use to. Are ppl just bored with this? Or does everyone have enough frags? Or is it they know it will be the same Players fighting for the top of the list? And well... Why bother. Right?

It because people are purposely waiting for the end of the event to actually contribute , makes it much easier to claim a spot in the top 100 as well as cheaper on stamina.

Also the community is getting much smaller, so after the regulars get their contributions, its mainly up to the semi weekly "on and off players" low stamina players , burning stamina players, and over achievers to pick up the slack. <- 80% of the community , if they don't participate we would never reach ruby tiers

My recommendation the the Cows for these global events is to stop all together giving out extra chests for those events that we go above and beyond, and implement the " Diamond Tier " into all the global events. 

This would require , depending on the event , about 2x more kills than ruby, I.E. this event i would say 15k

( minimum 1 million  to 2mill more contribution for this and similar events ) thus helping the overall community and yourselves, reach higher tiers, rewards and something to look forward to. 

Ps Like this comment if you do and do not like my opinion :P

Pss please leave a comment bellow of your thoughts and suggestions for global events below. :lol:

Psss Im Cola and i approve this message. :rolleyes:

Pssss Numbers and Statistics are approximations and should be taken lightly, if you have a calculator and excel please use B)

#18 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:15

My recommendation the the Cows for these global events is to stop all together giving out extra chests for those events that we go above and beyond, and implement the " Diamond Tier " into all the global events. 

This would require , depending on the event , about 2x more kills than ruby, I.E. this event i would say 15k

( minimum 1 million  to 2mill more contribution for this and similar events ) thus helping the overall community and yourselves, reach higher tiers, rewards and something to look forward to. 

A diamond tier makes partial sense as some GE's go well over or at least partially over the ruby amount. But then some events like these don't get the participation of others as frag's don't draw people into the events like the various chest reward events do. I doubt if there was a diamond tier in an event like this it would be reached. For instance I have done no kills nor do I intend to as I have more than enough frags now I have made level 60 composing. I think many others are in the same boat. No point me contributing as I don't get anything out of it I need or want. :)

Whereas the Gargantuan Mosquitoes and Easter global event likely would reach a diamond tier as from what I see they are the most popular events. Likely because the potions they yield are very useful.

Though I think we will make ruby in this event anyway... The last day always sees a massive rise in kills as people compete for a top #100 spot. I would say a good 60% of people who participate wait until the last 8 hours or so before doing their kills. Makes it significantly easier to judge how many kills will secure the top #100 spot.

Edited by Josh1404, 14 May 2017 - 11:15.

#19 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:15

could also possibly be that ppl are recovering from past events takes months to reach full stam for some

#20 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:34

double post

Edited by hades8840, 14 May 2017 - 11:34.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: