Photo

Heart Chests After Event Is Over

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 oldPRGer

oldPRGer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 00:03

My Main Avatar currently has 16 or 17 Heart Chests, and 15 Heart Cards, in her possession.

With only 10 Heart Cards given out by Valentina each day, it is obvious that I won't be able to open all of her Heart Chests before the Valentine's Day Event ends.

That assumes that I don't go to the Eldevin Website Store and purchase Heart Keys Out-Of-Game; which, honestly isn't going to happen.

So...?What is going to happen to all of those Heart Chests that my Main Avatar has acquired after the Valentine's Day Event ends?

?Will the Heart Chests remain in my Avatar's Possession till the next Valentine's Day Event?

?Will the Heart Chests be exchanged for In-Game Items like Gold & Silver & Bronze Coins; or, Crafting Resources; or, Vanity Items?

?Will the Heart Chests be exchanged for Game System Rewards like Loyalty Points?

#2 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 February 2018 - 00:53

you can vendor them i had alot from 2015 lol

#3 LemmyKilms

LemmyKilms

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:24

Sell the chests and save the cards for next year.  You'll have a small head start.  Do the same in the other events if you have excess items, like candy canes, trick-or-treat candy, etc.

#4 xXxDaisyxXx

xXxDaisyxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 10:36

open them with my keys :)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: