116 replies to this topic

#1 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 14:53

I know with all the server issues that cows had this week, but hope we have new content today. :D or at least news on when

#2 ss_lionae

ss_lionae
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2009 - 14:59

agreed

#3 lexrodiron

lexrodiron

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 16:44

Almost closing time in Scotland :(

#4 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 00:06

oh well, I guess it is next week. more elite hunt :D

#5 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:07

got cheap stims in th :lol:

#6 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:18

got cheap stims in th :lol:

There's a whole trading forum for that post.

#7 ss_badlands1

ss_badlands1
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:54

yep its in there

#8 lexrodiron

lexrodiron

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 15:27

I’m holding out some hope that the delay is related to the new content being more than the standard 10 levels with 1 elite.... however I’m prepared for disappointment.

and buy stims form badlands1 :P

#9 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 October 2009 - 15:29

I tried to hold my breath, but alas, I turned blue and got too dizzy to continue..... Maybe I will try again tomorrow....

#10 ss_lionae

ss_lionae
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 15:29

I dont think we will ever get more than 10 lvls of content

#11 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 16:00

I dont think we will ever get more than 10 lvls of content

Yeah I'm afraid the 90-100 content, while interesting, was just double the amount of mobs, gear, maps, missions. Could have turned into 20 levels and separated the few energy buyers from the rest of the pack. End of content has had 100s of sublevelers for 100 levels easy. I don't see that changing.

So more then 10? Yeah I agree, nope. Since the start of the game's release with 20 levels the norm has been 10. HCS rarely deviates from the norm...

#12 MaximusGR

MaximusGR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 20:28

From what we see in Sword there is effort to resolve the image server issues, i think once these are dealt with, new content will be out..By that time, time for us November 2008 people to climb to the top again :D

#13 lexrodiron

lexrodiron

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 13:31

Wow 5 days since this was posted and no new content or comment from HCS. I’ve been checking the forums and wondering where the normal angry outrage posts have been. The explanation that comes to my mind is most of these players quit or gave up hope. Of course this is just my opinion, however I find myself approaching this point as well. It’s a great game HCS when there is one to play :cry: .

#14 021962

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 October 2009 - 13:56

+1

#15 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 14:29

I had my hopes up when zaelin told us that we were going to have it last week. figured with all the server issues it would be delayed, oh well. looks like end of this week now.

#16 ss_bagavond

ss_bagavond
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2009 - 15:13

Why hope when it only leads to dissapointment? Why comment when it does not generate a response from them? Really nothing else to say. I have lost interest. Wonder if the Cows will do something to reignite things... I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

#17 dylune

dylune

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:57

Why hope when it only leads to dissapointment? Why comment when it does not generate a response from them? Really nothing else to say. I have lost interest. Wonder if the Cows will do something to reignite things... I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.

+1..... Even though my game time has been reduced, I'm still able to finish content and even wait for a couple weeks for new content to arrive.... The last time we got an update on new content stated last week, but image server problems and no comment so far about it.... :(

#18 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:33

the angry and outraged posts never helped

i was close to getting my silver adventurer medal, so instead of sub-leveling went back and did some low level missions i skipped

the lower levels are ghost towns - chat messages 2+ weeks old

getting the silver helped with my enthusiasm issues for a day or so

#19 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:14

of course content did not come out early in the week and instead on the 2 days I actually have to do some real work, so for a third content, I will fall way beyond my ability... enjoy it all, I will be on to catch up Saturday.

#20 ss_loudog

ss_loudog
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:20

the angry and outraged posts never helped

Nope the don't, but they are the true feelings of players so it's to be expected. Do you think they are going to delay content because of them?

i was close to getting my silver adventurer medal, so instead of sub-leveling went back and did some low level missions i skipped

the lower levels are ghost towns - chat messages 2+ weeks old

I'm just curious how you knew how old the comm chat was? Because the suggestion has been made long ago to put a time stamp on them, something I'd like to see

getting the silver helped with my enthusiasm issues for a day or so

Congrats :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: