Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2016 - 16:37

Hi all,

We've just re-balanced the current Daily Quest rewards in preparation for tomorrow's update which will add some new Daily Quest types and rewards.

Note that we have removed gold as a Daily Quest reward as we feel there are better rewards that could be used for it, such as gaining additional inventory (backpack) slots!

Important: The rewards for your CURRENT daily quest will not have changed - the updated rewards will only take effect when you receive your next Daily Quest.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 16:48

Phew, got my 70 reserve stam then. ,oP Ok hoof, thanks.

#3 matt2269f

matt2269f

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 17:16

im really looking forward to be able to do DQ for bp slots -but im wondering if this is going to be a rare DQ or have a really high requirement 

#4 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2016 - 17:48

Good, hopefully less of the allegiance token ones as they are, frankly, pointless.

#5 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 18:02

Good, hopefully less of the allegiance token ones as they are, frankly, pointless.

Dav... for you, for you. 

And yeah, I get the "idea", but don't be so short-sighted. 

Of course it depends on your game play, but there are some useful pots there, depending on what you're doing. 

And when you consider that not all of us are at our level... well, I think there is some pretty dang useful stuff... "still".

#6 juggeranut

juggeranut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 18:17

+1

Remove the allegiance tokens and keep the gold.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2016 - 18:18

Nope. As Egami quite rightly points out, Loyalty Tokens are perfectly useful to some players.

#8 juggeranut

juggeranut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 18:21

Killing 200+ champions or elites for tokens is definitely not worth it.  Especially for the lower lvl players.

#9 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 18:38

Nice to see the update coming. Thus far I've only bothered with the reserve stam dq or the 1 pvp dq I got just because I have to support the pvp stuff. BP slots is something I would bother with. Looking forward to what other rewards there might be.

(I'm with the others on the allegiance token stuff. Waste of time in my book. Yes Egami, in MY book.  =P  )

#10 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 19:08

(I'm with the others on the allegiance token stuff. Waste of time in my book. Yes Egami, in MY book.  =P  )

xoxo... 

#11 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2016 - 19:52

Nope. As Egami quite rightly points out, Loyalty Tokens are perfectly useful to some players.

Sorry but useful for what exactly? We get 5 a day for simply logging in...

#12 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:01

Killing 200+ champions or elites for tokens is definitely not worth it. Especially for the lower lvl players.

I am kind of on the fence about the tokens. Not every new player can get their hands on a high level guild composed doubler. I also know the tokens can be used to get the chest keys, if not for anything other than getting that Medal. Although with the news of these new prizes. I certainly hope players don't start getting exorbitantly rewarded just to placate their petulance. So I can Not wait to see just how effortless it will be to acquire said backpack spaces or other rewards

Edited by cucullainn, 12 October 2016 - 20:04.

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:21

Especially WHEN (I say when, rather than IF because it's been brought up by the cows previously) add new options to the Loyalty section ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#14 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:36

Especially WHEN (I say when, rather than IF because it's been brought up by the cows previously) add new options to the Loyalty section ..

WHEN and IF... ...hmmm These are words used to hypothesize, they are not based on what will really occur. We have been promised plenty historically and little has been delivered. Current daily quest rewards should reflect the current game. Currently I cannot, as can many others, use loyalty tokens for anything of value, hence they are worthless. I am not alone in making this statement (not an assumption BTW).

#15 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:40

nope entirely true like someone said earlier there are some nice pots.. 

DQ's like Walk 300 tiles for 175 current stamina.. i don't feel too rewarded when i see these 

attack 5 players in pvp for 10 max stamina hmm the levels i could lose don't justify the 10 extra stamina

i look forward to seeing what the new rewards may bring

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#16 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:43

attack 5 players in pvp for 10 max stamina hmm the levels i could lose don't justify the 10 extra stamina

Try doing it for allegiance tokens.    :rolleyes:

#17 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:44

Sorry but useful for what exactly? We get 5 a day for simply logging in...

Indeed we do (and I wonder how that's working nowadays because the timing is totally random, but...).

To see what they are useful for, simply click on Upgrade on the left-hand side bar and then on Loyalty.

#18 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:44

I don't mind receiving Allegiance tokens for completing a daily quest. I have plenty of them but if I don't like or want the reward, I chose not to complete the quest. Although I do agree that the loyalty section needs improvement with the type and power of awards.

Adding upgrades like BackPack slots should be harder quests for sure or you're just giving away fsp upgrades.

I'd like to see some other rewards added. For example, 5 pvp tokens for completing a pvp quest. 5 arena tokens for entering X number of arenas. These rewards may encourage others into other aspects of the game as they begin build tokens via daily quests. 100 bounty tickets for completing a quest.

Edited by Spider0007, 12 October 2016 - 20:49.

#19 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:45

EDIT... somehow double posted my #17 post.  

Edited by Egami, 12 October 2016 - 20:46.

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2016 - 20:45

WHEN and IF... ...hmmm These are words used to hypothesize, they are not based on what will really occur. We have been promised plenty historically and little has been delivered. Current daily quest rewards should reflect the current game. Currently I cannot, as can many others, use loyalty tokens for anything of value, hence they are worthless. I am not alone in making this statement (not an assumption BTW).

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm more than happy to amass more Allegiance Tokens in the hope that something new eventually appears.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: