Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:34

We're going to be doing some further testing on the Guild Conflict update before releasing it. Also from previous experience releasing the update last thing on the Friday isn't the best idea :)

Therefore we are planning to release the Guild Conflict update on Monday afternoon.

Also we are making great progress with the new mobile interface for the game - more info on this soon :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 fs_baracuda23

fs_baracuda23
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:36

Yey 1st post.

And aww to the update. Smart on not releasing it on Friday though. Cows can learn :P

#3 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:38

any talk about changing the update before releasing? OR was the update final?

#4 volcom

volcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:38

hoof please don't force guilds to have more then one participants in a conflict... it ruins the fun and pride a GvGer gets from defeating a guild by them selves with out help of other guild members...

other then that I am excited to see what the new mobile interface will be like :D

Good day to all

#5 Jonah Tebaa

Jonah Tebaa

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:39

Thanks guys :) I really can't wait to see and use the mobile version :)

#6 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:42

Hoof,

Thank you for learning from past mistakes. It's great that you guys are going to wait until Monday to release it. It will also save you guys a bunch of tickets and long nights on the weekend :).

As for the idea behind GVG, thank you for making it so that 1 participant cannot complete it themselves. However, please make sure that defending isn't the same way. One person should be able to return all the hits.

GVG = Guild vs. Guild. PVP = player vs player. If you want to be able to hit a guild in GVG, then you need more than one person.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this update works.

-Regards,

Kittles

#7 Shreyansh

Shreyansh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:44

Hey Hoof,

There was a glitch i guess that after the "Development Update (6th May 2012)"....today i was doing GvGing...and as i attacked....on the first attack...Last Ditch Buff was activated on my target...i dont know how....when i checked to see his buffs...there were no buffs on him...and the same happened in between....and this also happened with me on one more gvg i was doing at that time....so i had a score of 48/50...was sad about it...please see if this does not happens again...
Thanks! :D :wink:

#8 ripplelady

ripplelady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:48

We're going to be doing some further testing on the Guild Conflict update before releasing it. Also from previous experience releasing the update last thing on the Friday isn't the best idea :)

Therefore we are planning to release the Guild Conflict update on Monday afternoon.

Also we are making great progress with the new mobile interface for the game - more info on this soon :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

I guess thats it then,,, no poll in forum or game to show how everyone feels lets just assume the players who have time on their hands to participate in ONE chat during a workday in the US are the majority and put this in,,,, I know exactly how my suggestions and opinions weigh in here now.

#9 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:56

Positive - not releasing an update on Friday

Negative - Players who used to enjoy doing a GVG and completing it when they wanted to can no longer do what they enjoyed

#10 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 17:57

Hoof,

Thank you for learning from past mistakes. It's great that you guys are going to wait until Monday to release it. It will also save you guys a bunch of tickets and long nights on the weekend :).

As for the idea behind GVG, thank you for making it so that 1 participant cannot complete it themselves. However, please make sure that defending isn't the same way. One person should be able to return all the hits.

GVG = Guild vs. Guild. PVP = player vs player. If you want to be able to hit a guild in GVG, then you need more than one person.

Thanks again, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this update works.

-Regards,

Kittles

+1, could not agree more...just please dont let the newer players get subjected to gvg.. we need to keep players

#11 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2012 - 18:10

Good work hoof! Looking forward to the changes on monday 8)

#12 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 18:14

I guess thats it then,,, no poll in forum or game to show how everyone feels lets just assume the players who have time on their hands to participate in ONE chat during a workday in the US are the majority and put this in,,,, I know exactly how my suggestions and opinions weigh in here now.

If "she" doesn't like it, then it must be a great update! I can't wait for the changes! Great job!

#13 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 18:22

Also from previous experience releasing the update last thing on the Friday isn't the best idea :)

I think you are right :)

#14 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 11 May 2012 - 18:23

Negative - Players who used to enjoy doing a GVG and completing it when they wanted to can no longer do what they enjoyed

They can still complete them when they want to. Team up with a guild mate, scout targets guilds, then blitz em. Myself and guildmates did it many times in the past ( in this guild and other guild's I've been in), and can now continue to do so. It's even easier now with an extended range. 8)

If someone truly enjoys teamwork, this update won't bother them a bit.

#15 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 May 2012 - 18:28

They can still complete them when they want to. Team up with a guild mate, scout targets guilds, then blitz em. Myself and guildmates did it many times in the past ( in this guild and other guild's I've been in), and can now continue to do so. It's even easier now with an extended range. 8)

If someone truly enjoys teamwork, this update won't bother them a bit.

You're right. Most of the higher up guilds use this to catch guilds off target - so it's no different. It will hurt the guilds who hire GVG'ers to finish GVG's because they don't want to use their own stamina.

It's also extremely nice to be able to see something for defending. Even still, I'd retaliate anyway.

#16 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 11 May 2012 - 18:42

Finaly not new systems on friday :) ... good that you move it to monday.

#17 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 18:47

Finaly not new systems on friday :) ... good that you move it to monday.

Yeah...

#18 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 19:44

Thanks for not releasing on Friday guys!! Very smart.
Great update!! Please do not waver from the proposed changes other than looking at the range overlaps as pointed out in the first thread.

Posted Image

#19 pedroevan

pedroevan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 May 2012 - 22:17

Is the Guild 'Palace', 'Castle', 'Fortress', 'Stadium' thing still going to be released or HCS abandoned that idea ?

#20 fs_zbone97

fs_zbone97
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 22:33

Will the new mobile thing be an app on the iPad so you can also buy points iPad which would make things so much easier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: