• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 March 2014 - 21:03

First Off, I Love Pvp I Pvp Everytime I Can. ;]

I Tend To hear A lot Of Good An Bad Things About Pvp., 

I Hear A Lot About 2v2 , 3v3 , 4v4 , 5v5 An So On. - I Like The Idea.

GROUP QUEUE- Needs To Go., Sorry
Reason Being. You Throw 5 (MAXED LEVELS) Against Anybody But Another Maxed Level Team Its Devastating, ;]

Now Max Level Vs Non Maxed Level., Now I Like To Win, & yadayadayada, Even With The Defence Boost There Is No Chance For The Lower Level Person. 

Maybe You Could Think About a 1-5% Damage Increase To Maxed Level Player From The Lower Level Player, Depending On How Much Lower The Player Is. Like The Pvp Buff,  Level 10 (5% Damage Boost To Maxed Level)

I Read Something About a Button For Open World Pvp, For Those Of Us Who Enjoy Pvp, & Not Everybody Likes To Kill Other Players I Understand That, You Could Turn It Into Something Enjoyable No Loss No Repair, No City Fights.- I Also Like This Idea.

Right Click Player Send Duel Challenge. ;] You Think You're Good Son xD

Pvp Needs Work I Agree & I Also know Its Not a Main Project.

But If Loot Or Even Anything at That Matter. More People Would Find It Enjoyable. Not Everybody.

More Maps And Game Types. A Game Type That Nobody Has Seen Before. Would Be A KILLER FEATURE.  Maps Are Maps Doesn't Matter Still will be playd Just Need More Than 2, Every Game Has 2 pvp Maps. LIKE WHY CANT THERE BE 3 xD

Feel Free To Add On Just Dont Get Personal , Or Be Negative. 

THANKS ZOMBIE ;]

#2 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 21:15

As a non pvp player, some of this changes would make sometimes jump and do some pvp, just for the fun of it

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#3 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 21:27

1)Disable pots from being used in pvp.

2)Every pvp match you get tokens to use in exchange for crates that give you gold,large exp amounts,gems like fair gems crate, glimmering gem crate which gives you a random gem of that brand.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#4 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 March 2014 - 22:20

1)Disable pots from being used in pvp.

2)Every pvp match you get tokens to use in exchange for crates that give you gold,large exp amounts,gems like fair gems crate, glimmering gem crate which gives you a random gem of that brand.

I Like The Idea Of Disabling Pots. But Than Again That Would Give Sorcery A Big Advantage., Maybe Disable Pots For Anybody That Has A Talent Point In Prophet Or Mage? ;]
& Yes Pvp Rewards Need Greatly Increased.

#5 TheLakotaSioux

TheLakotaSioux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 22:45

A lot of good suggestions here man.

#6 Pathfinder

Pathfinder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 23:54

+1

#7 Grey

Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 23:55

I don't play pvp a ton, but here are some suggestions. Take them for what they are worth. Don't bite my head off if you don't like something...

- Make a larger cooldown for pots, like 2 or 3 minutes in between uses.

- Expand attack range for hand-to-hand (make it so you can hit with a sword from double the distance you normally can, etc.). This would help to balance out warrior some.

- Some sort of reward for playing!!! There is not much incentive for lower level players to do pvp with the exception of a few people. No one wants to go in, die 10 times for every 1 kill they get, waste 10 minutes, then have to wait in a queue for 10 more minutes. I like the idea of tokens that can get different tiers of chests maybe? (ex. 100 tokens opens medium chest, 1000 opens rare chest, etc.) Make prizes useful to all like equip even to your level, gems, gold...

- Show players in the queue. There always seems to be 1-2 people trolling the queue that never accept. In the past I have had to accept a match 5 times before we actually got to play.

- Alternatively, you could increase the surrender period with each queue you miss within a 24 hour or 1 week period. (Ex. miss 1 queue-1 minute penalty, second missed queue-5 minutes, third-15 minutes, etc.) and keep the tally going on a daily or weekly basis.

- I really like the idea of 2v2, 3v3, etc.

- I don't know if you can select game type now (to my knowledge it's all random), but maybe allow custom games or allow players to queue for JUST CTF, just TDM, either/or, etc. I know that this would have to come once we have more active pvp players.

- Allow custom teams - show all players in queue. Let players sort themselves into two teams to balance them. To prevent trolls or abuse, have a "veto" button every time a player is moved. if X amount of players veto, the player will not switch teams. Something like this. I know there would be a lot of things to work out to make this work correctly.

Award prizes to all players - going to say this one again because I think it will be the biggest driving force for more players to join.

I've just been typing as I am thinking, and I am out of ideas for now. I'll edit this if I think of anything else I might like to see.

- Grey 

Grey - 45 Mage

Crystal Cutting-->17 || Farming->38 || Fishing-->5 || Foraging-->23 || Forestry-->26 || Prospecting-->43 || Skinning-->45

Alchemy-->31 || Armorsmithing-->45 || Cooking -->45 || Jewelry-->19 || Leatherworking-->45 || Tailoring-->1 || Weaponsmithing-->23

Interested in Joining a Guild? Ask me about Seraphim!

#8 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge
  • India

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:48

I accept grey's ideas . 

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

#9 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:07

I Like The Idea Of Disabling Pots. But Than Again That Would Give Sorcery A Big Advantage., Maybe Disable Pots For Anybody That Has A Talent Point In Prophet Or Mage? ;]
& Yes Pvp Rewards Need Greatly Increased.

Well sorcery will be a big advantage even with pots.How about we add in a talent skill to the game where it halves the amount of healing you get from spells, maybe give that to assassins?Since they are usually the ones that do that kind of stuff in  every game like this and it looks more suitable for that class.Now maybe adding a new talent for just pvp is to much why not give PvE bosses healing regen then assassins will be demanded.Hmm?

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#10 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:44

Well sorcery will be a big advantage even with pots.How about we add in a talent skill to the game where it halves the amount of healing you get from spells, maybe give that to assassins?

i love the idea, for halves the amount of healing, BUT i say we give it to TANKS or another PROPHET. like a stance almost....

Edited by ZombieFreak, 24 March 2014 - 02:45.

#11 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:09

I dont think warriors need an increase in attack distance. They can be plenty powerful enough.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#12 Zshmaendal

Zshmaendal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:27

I agree with a lot of what Grey said.

As far as grouping goes - it needs to be separate from the current pvp. Ranked groups is fine - in the future when groups of 40s are geared and ready for 'end game' pvp - but for random pvp (and with this low of a population) it really needs to go.

Guild Founder of The Golden Horde

Zshmaendal - Level 45 Prophet | Superfluous - Level 35 Warrior | Ulysses - Level 13 Ranger

Louis - Level 8 Warrior | Ephemeral - Level 12 Assassin | Connotation - Level 8 Mage

Crystal Cutting - 9 | Fishing - 10 | Forestry - 10 | Skinning - 8 | Farming - 19 | Foraging - 28 | Prospecting - 16

Alchemy - 36 | Cooking - 11 | Leatherworking - 4 | Weaponsmithing - 5 | Armorsmithing - 7 | Jewelry - 6 | Tailoring - 16

#13 TheLakotaSioux

TheLakotaSioux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:18

Grey had some really good ideas. We need HC staff to see that post.

It really bothers me that theres so many simple easy things they could do to increase the enjoyment of pvp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: