#21 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:36

One thing from a while ago was a replacement for gvg,, while it was decided the current system was fine the idea of a gvg mini game was pretty cool. Perhaps consider revisitng this soon?

Also I cant believe im saying this but can we have a small break from events? Im finding it pretty hard to fill stam before something else I need to go do comes up (yea I know it sounds crazy to me too)

Nah, events are good :P. Just as long as they're announced a bit in advance :D.

#22 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:41

nothing for arena? hehe

#23 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:43

This is GREAT HCS, thanks.

just two more things:
- Look again on Arena Tokens (Shindrak's idea), that will awesome for the game.
- lvl 1800 buffs, some players are really close of 1800, maybe with one more content release thay will get there.

#24 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:46

I am deeply concerned as to how the priority of what is to be developed is decided. Diamond medals, really? so many of the current medals are nigh on un-achieveable that it seems pointless making more unobtainable ones.

Plenty of ideas have been lingering around for a much longer amount of time and just seem to be being pushed to the back of the development table. What i used to do at work, put it in my "shake it all about" (pending) tray for when I could be bothered, which is usually the stuff that requires a little more dedication and effort.

my order would be:

1. Composing.

2. Present Darkness - completion of quest, this has been looking messy in my quest book for far too long.

3. Karma - just make a decision, are you going ahead with this or not and if so fix it up or remove it.

4. AOM - Any Other Matters.

Sorry for the negativity but I see a lot of thing being done that do not really improve the game at all and do not benefit the community as a whole.

rant over.

#25 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:46

One thing I do want to suggest is to add a couple new tiers of medals - make medals go so high in each category that even the best player in that regard can't automatically achieve the medal once it's implemented. For example, with diamond medals coming out, I'm pretty sure that I'd get diamond loyalty and logins instantly :D. I know various titan hunters will likely get diamond titan hunting, and there's probably 1 player that'll get diamond arena. Why not make it so that no one achieves the highest tier of medal when they're released?

that would also stop players from bugging you about it for the next year :D.

#26 grandpao

grandpao

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:48

any way we could get maps of the revised lower areas  i tried to find skelatal elite frost bite drop and could not find the area it spawns just getting use to the plant drop areas again but update on the area map would be nice   

#27 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 22:58

any way we could get maps of the revised lower areas  i tried to find skelatal elite frost bite drop and could not find the area it spawns just getting use to the plant drop areas again but update on the area map would be nice   

are you talking about the Skeletal Warrior (Elite) ?

if so, it was moved to Varas Dungeon.. (i updated the wiki if that was what you were using to find its location)

#28 j3k

j3k

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:07

Diamond Medals (25th July)

Neat + 1

just wonder will that just add another year for the Annual Service medal  :P 

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#29 Ripdash

Ripdash

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:17

Whatever happened to "Player Achievments" ?... they have been "Coming Soon" for quite some time now

#30 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:20

Forum links to player profiles under our avatars was suppose to do that weeks ago

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#31 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:20

Whatever happened to "Player Achievments" ?... they have been "Coming Soon" for quite some time now

That's Personal Achievements in the Planned Development list :)

#32 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:21

been waiting for those as well

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#33 j3k

j3k

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:23

@Hoofmaster

do you know when you will [Update] Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide so it shows the level 1750 creatures 

Also are you adding 1700 buffs? 

:D if so that be great lol  

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#34 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:27

The purpose of this thread is to give everyone an overview of what we're currently working on (excluding normal game content) and what is in the pipeline for the game. We'll do our best to keep this as up-to-date and accurate as possible :)

Currently In Development (Estimated Release Date)

Updates for UFSG (Thread) (1st August)

If we've missed something from the list that you feel is important, please let us know :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

For the UFSG, there is a feature helper provides where it "Fetches creature data" when you do a search on creatures within a level range. Can this be implemented to remove the need for the helper feature.

#35 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 23:58

Maybe this was addressed elsewhere but with FSH why would you take time to add it to a huge list of things you want to get done when players are doing a great job keeping it running already? To me you have parts that are ok to help with and have help available and willing to do it why take time to redo it?

<edit> sorry that says UFSG not FSH but it was said you plan to incorporate into game when to me having players help with this just frees up more dev time.

best example is footprints,,, a great part of existing FSH already

#36 Matetuer

Matetuer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 00:25

Ladder's tokens are still pretty much useless, any chance we can get new gears made from ladder's tokens?

#37 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 00:58

Ladder's tokens are still pretty much useless, any chance we can get new gears made from ladder's tokens?

+1 it was already decided or at least majority voted to bind new pvp pots and unbind new pvp gear a while ago,,, also when last set was released there was talk about the other half (several levels were missed) comming soon

#38 cazz1

cazz1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:19

I would like to see a buy all or bid on all option in the auction house.

These Gargantuan Mosquito's seem to be hanging around even once killed, it's like they are still spawning or can't be removed from the maps.

As for global events & other special events I would like to find out about them when everyone else on FS finds out about them via the home page in game, not word of mouth from other players the day before it's posted on the home page.

This is unfair and it's giving some people a advantage on other players who. When I found out about it I searched the forums for any  information about the event or a upcoming event. Why and how did other players find out about this event days before it started. This is not the first time it's happened.

Thanks Cazz1

#39 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:22

The LADDER is pretty much useless at the moment - that needs fixing before new rewards are introduced to it (which, to be honest, they NEVER should have been in the first place ... .)

Just my 2c

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#40 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:28

The LADDER is pretty much useless at the moment - that needs fixing before new rewards are introduced to it (which, to be honest, they NEVER should have been in the first place ... .)

Just my 2c

this is true too also a nice thing to work on,,perhaps both at once?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: